>.< Please HELP this poor cleric!?... thanks ^.^

Miasora - Lost City
Miasora - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cleric
Hi ^.^

now that i reached lvl 7x, i'd really love to get that legendary weapon "Sakyamuni's Light" very bad >.<

but as a support cleric, i'm broke and very poor... i barely grind/ to do my own quests, since i mostly helping others... and i ussualy used up my coins to level up skills/ buying event MP pots -_-

so, what should i do... please help >.<

please tell/ recommend me:

- how to get coins EASILY AND FAST?... i can't hold any longer, i really wanna that wep <3

- which mobs and where is the best place to GRIND (for a cleric 7x)?... i dont care about exp, i just wanna coins/ items drop :D

- btw, is this still worth to do Crazy Stone?... i know it's expensive and just wasting coins, but i barely have time to do my own quests/ grind, so CS is my important exp giver ~

- what do you think about Mold runs in lower fb, is it worth to try?... until now, i got/ had many molds from fb (so lucky <3), then sold them. and since i do many fb, so this is one of my salary ^^

- and what about HH runs?... i always used up way too much mp pots for a complete hh runs, and since the mats drops are random, so i mostly at loss :/

- what about selling Herbs or Mats (on catshop)?... i know it works well, but... i can't wait any longer for buyer, and shouting out on west archo is so embarassing >.<

- or, is there anyone wanna sell me this wep VERY CHEAP?... xD... if you're already 8x or more, you must have a better higher level weapon, right? so, would you please release your Sakyamuni... sell or even donate it to me, i would really appreciate it and thank you <3

- or anyone in Lost City, please donate me some coins?... i'll appreciate any cents (even if it's only 1k) and i'll thankfull to you ^^

- or anyone in Lost City, please take me to grind, to quest, to kill boss, to do fb or to do anything with you?... i dont care with whom, just take me please >.<

dang, i'm outa questions now... let me think over and add more questions later xD

BTW... please help me, recommend and tell me what is best to do!?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH <3

ps: really, i dont care about EXP, i just need some COINS ^.^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad days, sad days... are all brighter made with the...
"Happy Knowledge", that our...
Friendship will not fade.

me: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656331#post3656331 ^.^
my family: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4077892#post4077892 <3
Post edited by Miasora - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    please tell/ recommend me:

- how to get coins EASILY AND FAST? Grind, NPC DQ items, farm and sell mats....

- which mobs and where is the best place to GRIND (for a cleric 7x)?... i dont care about exp, i just wanna coins/ items drop :DIf I remember right, the Orchid Petials (spelling ?) outside of Sanc and Village of Lost are get. Especially since you can aoe grind them.

- btw, is this still worth to do Crazy Stone?... i know it's expensive and just wasting coins, but i barely have time to do my own quests/ grind, so CS is my important exp giver ~ I have always done this. Just make sure you are buying the Shabbies from the Merchant and combining them, it is cheaper that way.

- what do you think about Mold runs in lower fb, is it worth to try? Not very effective in my opinion. I think you would lose more then you would gain.

- and what about HH runs?... i always used up way too much mp pots for a complete hh runs, and since the mats drops are random, so i mostly at loss :/
    Why are you going on random distribution runs? Mats should be banked and evenly distributed or mats should be called by each person and divided that way. Random = loss and not worth it.

- what about selling Herbs or Mats (on catshop)? Farm and set up your shop overnight when you are sleeping.

ps: really, i dont care about EXP, i just need some COINS ^.^

You need to take some time out for yourself. I know being a Cleric is all about helping, but sometimes you just have to step back and do what you need to do. I am a hypocrite in that respect because for a long time all I did was help people and never got any of my things done. I have scaled back a little in order to have a fair balance between helping as much as I can and getting my quests and such done.

And if not mistaken you can make this with chips....I will check. PM me in game in a few hours...I should be on.

<
    4000th Post...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I usually do what Roses say look out after myself untill I get to 80 then I will help out more often.I need to work on my char so that is what I am doing.I to find the crazey stone some what expensive from roughs to blemishes.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear
    Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm a support cleric and Ive managed relatively well. For one thing, I stocked sesame during that event like no tomorrow. Since I don't grind, they're spent on TT runs, usually. Whenever you're broke -- join TTs. Often times, people on world chat would ask for clerics...so join them. As a cleric, you'd usually get third pick of the mats. That's relatively good enough to get over 300k per run (if not more) at your level. (I prefer 2-1 TTs, simply because its the fastest to do and Forsh armor / Ape tooth are 300k each). Don't buy charms. Make your own pots, or use sesame. If you cant find TTs, then I suggest joining an active (cleric-needy) faction that will keep you busy 24/7.
    *Note: Get the pecking order right before you join. Don't waste your pots on a party that split based on need. It usually means you will only be compensated for what you spent - and sometimes it doesnt even cover that.

-- I dont suggest grinding to earn money. As support clerics, we don't kill nearly fast enough to make it worth all the pots we suck in nonstop. I've never tried to find lower-level molds, but I imagine its not worth it.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    -- I dont suggest grinding to earn money. As support clerics, we don't kill nearly fast enough to make it worth all the pots we suck in nonstop.

I am full support as well, but I have never had an issue in killing mobs and doing my quests. This includes most bosses that I have needed. As Full Support, your damage should be high enough to take out mobs at your current level, if not a few levels higher. You should not need more the 3-5 hits on regular mobs a few more for the Increased Life and Magic Resistant. Because of our high magic, killing mobs should be one of the easier and less mana consuming things that we do.

Grinding can be good if you know how to do it right. Any poison mob is easily grindable for a Cleric since the Wood Poison does minimal damage to us. Even when stacked, it takes a simple Purify and Ironheart to remedy that.

The grinding is more for the DQ items to NPC then anything, they add up quickly.

But I can agree about the HH/TT runs. Do not go with a random distribution squad and secondly, I never found them to be all that profitable anyways until the 2-2 and higher....imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Miasora - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    RedsRose, thank you very much <3

ok, i will try to grind more...

and i love to aoe mobs, since my Razor Feather is maxed (10) to start + Siren's Kiss (7) to paralize + genie skill's Earthquake (10) to knockback + Tree of Protection (4) to heal = FTW ^.^

about HH runs: if i do with my guild, all mats go to guild's bank... if i do with random ppl, it's random pick... and i mostly unlucky here, it's very diferent with fb and its molds... so both was is useless for me :(
    so, maybe i should leave HH for a while ~

and true, i dont have problem killing mobs... i mostly solo my own quests, even bosses... it's just, i barely have time for it :/
    either guild or friends keep whispering me, whenever i'm online... but i dont hate that, i'm proud instead ^.^

ps: GRATZ on your 4k posts Reds ^^ ... also GRATZ on your (nearly achieved) lvl 100... GOOD JOB :D... let's have a party <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    either guild or friends keep whispering me, whenever i'm online... but i dont hate that, i'm proud instead ^.^

ps: GRATZ on your 4k posts Reds ^^ ... also GRATZ on your (nearly achieved) lvl 100... GOOD JOB :D... let's have a party <3

Lol....the pm's and such will not stop ---> its a Cleric thing.

And ty very much!! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Miasora - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    *just wanna show off...

--> http://i33.tinypic.com/ddcf8w.jpg <--

xD

yay... i'm sooo happy <3

after 5h grind + 30min farm... i finally able to buy Mold: Sakyamuni's Light, getting all mid-mats and manufacture this legendary weapon <3<3<3<3<3

thanks all of you above for your advices... and also special thanks to my guild for helping me, especially ghost, sech and his wife mits <3

my weapon history is just great... after having Wheel of Fate, now Sakyamuni's Light, then later on i want to get that Wheel of Denial Fate... THEY'RE ROCKS :D

too many (almost all) ppl has those green wep, so it looks cool to have the yellow one... now, all i need is to fill the sockets and keep refine it ^.^

CASE CLOSED... this thread can be closed. now i know how to get coins and mats very fast... so once again thank you very much to all who helped me... love you all <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    One more thing i noticed.
    MP pots, for FB's, even TT's (if you are not holding BB) its not needed.
    Farm herbs, make concentration orbs (100MP per sec).

You can do whole TT with only 3 of those. Best way to save on money.
    b:dirty
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I would like to ask on related note how far can an Ancient Arbor take you?Congrats on getting your mag. sword.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Miasora - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    One more thing i noticed.
    MP pots, for FB's, even TT's (if you are not holding BB) its not needed.
    Farm herbs, make concentration orbs (100MP per sec).

You can do whole TT with only 3 of those. Best way to save on money.

hm... on the last TT i done, i was the one who use RB on Chien and BB on Drum... and it was a random pick, so i lost more than what i got -_-

btw, i stop doing TT for now... after i got my wep, now i have to work on my armours... need to save a lot more coins ~

thanks for your advice... you're right, those orbs are very effective. i have to start collecting herbs again, i think... since i almost out of event mp pots ^.^
    I would like to ask on related note how far can an Ancient Arbor take you?Congrats on getting your mag. sword.

thank you <3

about hh60...erm i dunno, it can take you to 70+ or more of course. but the weapon damages maybe can't keep up with your current mobs (enemy) anymore.

it's best to start saving from the preivious lvl, and plan to use the higher lvl wep for later on. a friend of mine even already start saving from now on lvl 73, to buy him lvl 80 wep ~

but, as long as you keep leveling (or max) your primary skills, there's no rush to get the new wep ASAP. the diference isn't really that high though.

so it would be useless if ppl use the newest wep but have only lvl 1 skill (for example: Wield Thunder). using hh60 with Thunder lvl 7 may do the same as or more damages than with hh70 with Thunder lvl 1... and that's fail ~

so, i'll start myself to save coins more... to keep level my skills and planning on my build ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It's already been said, but I feel the need to say it again.

Never, ever, ever do any TT with random distro. There are a few different ways of how loot is generally split, random isn't one of them :p

No matter what, you should have one person bank all the green materials for that run. Needless to say, it should be someone you know and not a random dude you just so happened to come across.

Now depending on which TT you do, there are several ways you can split the loot.

1) Barb tanking
    If it's a lower level TT the barb's charm shouldn't be ticking. You get the first pick seeing how you're the one getting your mana charm halved by the end of it. In higher level TTs, namely 2-3/3-2/3-3 the barb gets his charm **** despite you working your magic so they get first pick. You get 2nd.

2) Veno tanking.
    Cash runs <3 Usually 4 man runs with a veno or two, a cleric and an archer. At the end, all the mats are counted and split equally according to their value. No one is entitled to "more" seeing how the runs should be smooth, fast and with next to no cost to anyone. This usually applies to 2-2 and 3-1 runs since they can easily be herc tanked.

If a gold mat drops, it's usually sold in the AH and everyone gets an equal cut of the money.

Granted, there are deviations to the above, since runs are oftentimes be subbed by one person if they're after a specific, high valued mat. If everyone agrees to that, after they get their mat, you or the barb are the next in line, depending on who wasted more charm I'd say. Otherwise, the subber gets a couple of mirages to compensate for the sub cost. It's entirely up to you if you want to go to such runs though. Sure its nice to help a guildie get their souls or beast shells, but when you see them selling the gold mats over WC so they can buy a new mount instead, you'll think twice about doing it again ;)
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well me starting to be a 7x greedy cleric , i find it easy to make money when people need rez and stuff, 10k for level 10 buff b:chuckle
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ah, so cheap. I'd charge them 100k for the L10 30min buffs and double that for hour buffs. Revive, well, that one is probably worth 500k. Okay, kidding, 50-150k. >> (It's gotta help cover the charms, pots, and revive scrolls they expect you to have.)
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ah, so cheap. I'd charge them 100k for the L10 30min buffs and double that for hour buffs. Revive, well, that one is probably worth 500k. Okay, kidding, 50-150k. >> (It's gotta help cover the charms, pots, and revive scrolls they expect you to have.)

Yeah, that would be nice if i lived in a another world.....so not gonna happen >.<
  • SmokeyDawn - Sanctuary
    SmokeyDawn - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    So I DON'T hafta make a new character to grind for you like I was about to do??
    Congratz on your Legendary...wield it well!! b:victory
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You need to take some time out for yourself. I know being a Cleric is all about helping, but sometimes you just have to step back and do what you need to do. I am a hypocrite in that respect because for a long time all I did was help people and never got any of my things done. I have scaled back a little in order to have a fair balance between helping as much as I can and getting my quests and such done.

And if not mistaken you can make this with chips....I will check. PM me in game in a few hours...I should be on.

<
    4000th Post...lol

Rofl, you pretty much gave her all the information she needed, but with her information b:chuckle Sometimes we don't think rofl.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh