A call to arms for fellow non-kingdom/crimson players.

Options
Referee - Harshlands
Referee - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
That's right, they're in motion. This week they will have 6 lands altogether and within the next month they will launch their mass slaughter across the map. We are all (pretty-much) doomed.

Notice how there's a sudden surge of crimson/kingdom (for our convenience sake I'll just call the alliance crimdom) posters posting on this forum. That's right, what crimdom's doing right now is information control (Think Fox news and George W Bush, except you have Crimdom and freaking Icon/Image). Not only they want to take over the server (which is now just as laggy as lost-city.) they want to take over the forum where keyboard warfare's not their traditional strength. You have boy-scouts like Aurian who (epic failsly) spreads obvious lies like:
We are sexyb:cute

Which is completely not true with the exception of Deity <3, and maybe Lessie <3.

I cannot win this fight alone. Aurian's already outposting me (3 threads in liek 24 hours omg). Crimdom members are already digging through the game to find out who I am, soon they'll find me out and I'll be put on permanent KoS (which is what they do at best.)

My battle's lost, but however your battles only just begun. Even If I'm lying naked the safezone (pewpew'd by crimdom), I'll be praying for the future of all of you in harshland. Good-luck all.
Post edited by Referee - Harshlands on

Comments

• Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Better stop condom while you can.

ILU refereeb:dirty
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You are a brave soldier.b:bye
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Idk what to say rofl

1 - I can believe u said that;
    2 - Still can't believe;
    3 - I cant believe u called me a boy-scout...b:angry
    4 - I think i should tell u that iam actually very sexyb:kiss
    5 - Are u going to stop trolling 4 ever or tomorrow we will see another comeback topic?
    6 - Boy-scout? Are u serious?
    7 - Are u telling me that evUl players joined to kill us all and take over the world? ARE U SERIOUS??
    8 - Dude did u ****ing called me boy-scout? What the hell? Stop it!!b:cryb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Idk what to say rofl

1 - I can believe u said that;
    2 - Still can't believe;
    3 - I cant believe u called me a boy-scout...b:angry
    5 - Are u going to stop trolling 4 ever or tomorrow we will see another comeback topic?
    6 - Boy-scout? Are u serious?
    7 - Are u telling me that evUl players joined to kill us all and take over the world? ARE U SERIOUS??
    8 - Dude did u ****ing called me boy-scout? What the hell? Stop it!!b:cryb:shutup

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_N9eiiCEvwfc/SXqLoamCqOI/AAAAAAAAA6c/9dIV1AVCjMU/s400/20090123_53.JPG

YEY!
  • Referee - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Idk what to say rofl

Pics or didn't happen.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Pics or didn't happen.

Ok there u go... RL PIC OF MYSELF

@ Uiztrollin b:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ok there u go... RL PIC OF MYSELF

@ Uiztrollin b:angryb:angry

Insecure boy scout is insecure.
  • Raika - Harshlands
    Raika - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    1 Lone idiot walks through the door,
    Then come idiots 2, 3, and 4.
    5 , 6, and 7 got lost along the way,
    How many idiots have you seen today?

One talks loud,
    Head of the crowd,
    Captain Moron gets mad,
    General Kissass gets glad,
    You've certainly earned,
    All the time you spend burned,
    You're all friggin idiots,
    Who never EVER learn.
  • Referee - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options

One talks loud,
    Head of the crowd,
    Captain Moron gets mad,
    You've certainly earned,
    Who never EVER learn.

Ha, maybe you should head for the couch and chill instead of burning your time writing the very first poem in harshland b:thanks

You got the potential because you realised that we're all idiots, yes, including you.
  • Lady - Harshlands
    Lady - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

One talks loud,
    Head of the crowd,
    Captain Moron gets mad,
    You've certainly earned,
    Who never EVER learn.

ROFL.
    Ha, maybe you should head for the couch and chill instead of burning your time writing the very first poem in harshland b:thanks

You got the potential because you realised that we're all idiots, yes, including you.

ref, you have, by far, the highest dumbass aptitude in harshlands. when everyone finds out who you really are, I am going to laugh so very hard. I may quite literally keel over and die.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I would like to know who this trolls are.. all scared of showing their names lmao

IAM AURIAN HEAR ME ROAR!!!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Referee - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ROFL.

ref, you have, by far, the highest dumbass aptitude in harshlands. when everyone finds out who you really are, I am going to laugh so very hard. I may quite literally keel over and die.
    I take that as a compliment, and I'm gladly accepting it :)

I would like to know who this trolls are.. all scared of showing their names lmao

IAM AURIAN HEAR ME ROAR!!!b:angry
    Did you just admitted being a troll?
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ROFL.

WE GOT A NEW TROLL!
    Welcome :)
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wow. Referee if you seriously think we plan out this "information control/keyboard warfare" ****, I might as well let you know now that all of us are in the Illuminati and we are at this very moment establishing a New World Order. Here are some secrets that you, prophet warrior, must tell everyone.

We are responsible for 9/11, Scientology, the avian flu, Crocs, and Gossip Girl.

At any given moment, Icon can launch all the nuclear warheads in the world and you and your family would be dead before you could get up off of that toilet.

Every week, the Crimson/Kingdom Guildie of the Week gets to decide global gasoline prices using a Magic 8 ball.

The Large Hadron Collider was my birthday present.

And that's only the beginning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    omg apollo nooo!!! dont give away our world domination plans b:surrender
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
    edited March 2009
    Options
    omg apollo nooo!!! dont give away our world domination plans b:surrender

You promised me the world. Is this what you had in mind?
    http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7449/lmao2x.jpg
  • Referee - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wow. Referee if you seriously think we plan out this "information control/keyboard warfare" ****, I might as well let you know now that all of us are in the Illuminati and we are at this very moment establishing a New World Order. Here are some secrets that you, prophet warrior, must tell everyone.

We are responsible for 9/11, Scientology, the avian flu, Crocs, and Gossip Girl.

At any given moment, Icon can launch all the nuclear warheads in the world and you and your family would be dead before you could get up off of that toilet.

Every week, the Crimson/Kingdom Guildie of the Week gets to decide global gasoline prices using a Magic 8 ball.

Lets keep it ingame for now shall we. I however have no doubt that crimdom will take over the world (after it takes over PWI). Either way, we're all doomed.
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Apollo...we need to talk about what information you divulge to the civilians about our organization...
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Aw ****, I'm in trouble now, aren't I? Great, now my $4 trillion end-of-year bonus will be deducted. Damn you, Referee!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • h4x0nq
    h4x0nq Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    what a nice drama xD me luv it
    Huh ...
  • Crucifix - Harshlands
    Crucifix - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

So you're the "organization" who made Jello $2.59 instead of the usual .99c...

You will pay for this.... b:angry
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Apollo is forgetting the global outbreak of the Las Plagas virus and the secret to immortality we're hoarding so when the zombie parasites kills everyone we can rule PWI.

Sucks to be you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    Hydra - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yes we Crimson are very very Evil, besides practising World domination we also steal candies from babies b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:kiss
  • Zap - Harshlands
    Zap - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You are a brave soldier.b:bye

Lmao b:laugh
    Nuff said.
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ahhhh, i love good TMZ. good stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

LOL'd b:chuckle Nice one Apollo. :P
    In that case, thanks for scripting Gossip Girl. b:kiss