RIP Sanctuary PKing.

Comments

• Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    natedog97 wrote: »
    Actually I read the HL forums quite regularly. What do I find? People QQing about getting pked in different areas and people saying how the server is dead.

Then I look at any other forum section and find another post talking about how PWI as a whole is dead... honestly it is not dead at all.

This thread is about how pking in sanctuary sucks... Soo if you want to pk more go to a PvP server where EVERYONE 30+ is white named and you can pk anyone you desire. Pk can be ganking when people are grinding or organized squad v squad. Either way coming from a PvE server to a PvP server you note right away how much more and better the PKing actually is.

Ha, u can pk who u want here thats white name to.... there plenty of them around now especially after anni packs. Your not gonna stop ganking even if its a pvp server... u kill someone there gonna cry to there faction and then swarm.

Your starting to sound like the red names floating around santuary... making alts to kill over and over to make there name red then dieing in a actually good pk fight. Why would u want to go around killing lvl 30's, i see low lvls all time when i'm in pk theres no fun in killing them. Killing ppl grinding that made me laugh, wheres the challenge in that more or less time there half dead and not paying attention to put up a fight(u wonder why your pk servers are dead read above ^^).

You one of those pkers that likes dropping out of the sky on half dead ppl and killing them then run off? We got those here to but tell me how is that fun if the person does not fight back. ;)
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    haha, i agree zuyue, there is so many nef i know of that is always white name already. they couldn't careless if somebody attack them with all the gear they have :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • natedog97
    natedog97 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You one of those pkers that likes dropping out of the sky on half dead ppl and killing them then run off? We got those here to but tell me how is that fun if the person does not fight back. ;)

Assume.

Break up that word for a second.

I actually haven't pked at all in Harshlands and have never killed anyone in all my time of playing that was grinding or more than 15 levels lower than me.

I have however been killed often when I was trying to grind/quest and I never give the person any sort of response.

I was simply stating that if you want to Pk come to a PvP server because EVERYONE is white named, not just people that are 90+ and have pretty close to end game gears.

If you want a fair fight you can usually find one on a PvP server. Also if you want to gank pk you can do that too. And it can all be done with people around your lvl.

Again.

Assume.
  • Aedina - Harshlands
    Aedina - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    natedog97 wrote: »
    Assume.

Break up that word for a second.

I actually haven't pked at all in Harshlands and have never killed anyone in all my time of playing that was grinding or more than 15 levels lower than me.

I have however been killed often when I was trying to grind/quest and I never give the person any sort of response.

I was simply stating that if you want to Pk come to a PvP server because EVERYONE is white named, not just people that are 90+ and have pretty close to end game gears.

If you want a fair fight you can usually find one on a PvP server. Also if you want to gank pk you can do that too. And it can all be done with people around your lvl.

Again.

Assume.

Oh i know i have a char here to...... Zuyue ;)
  • zkif
    zkif Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Novemeber-Dec 08
    this is the best time where pk isn't about getting into rankings, it is about the fun, now its all about the ranks and ****...

i remember getting killed by blackybetty when i was 4x lol best time ever dropped my chest with 2 avg (which is a big deal) had to pay 150k to get it back ><, oh yeaaaa gooooood times.. . b:laugh
  • zkif
    zkif Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009

January 2009

This is the Sarendena era. Sarendena was the servers biggest cash shop ***** who got all his gear up to +7 and weapon to +10 and killed everyone in sight. Yeah that didn't matter as much since he wasn't everywhere 24/7 and the rest of us could still have our fun battles.

i miss saren too bad he quit we're like search and destroy back then.. i stun he kill xD
    in sp 6 vs 2 im the bait he's the killer b:chuckle
    fun times b:laugh

anyway I better go just bored at college b:bye
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i agree w this...and im in regi....and might be quitting...not cuz of pk but cuz of this fking event packs >.<
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i agree w this...and im in regi....and might be quitting...not cuz of pk but cuz of this fking event packs >.<

lulz :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm sure the Forums will be much easier to read without you. xD
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i can only remember 1 goood pking time in this game and thats over half an year ago lawl :S

when the Clan Steel still was big and u had nef and leg always good teams i got team that clan 1 day the other the next without any hard feeling because its FUN now ... hit some1 1 time and he hates u for life and says I THOUGHT U WAS A FRIEND?? lawl ye i am i thought pking was just fun?? pking went **** because the biggest factions gang all so hard that its a coin waste not to mention goldwaste

make teams equal dont hate eachotter if u get hit ^^ and im sure pking will get as fun as before b:pleasedb:victory
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    and its worst every day...

... we need new instances to torture people =)
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • dawhitemage
    edited October 2009
    and its worst every day...

... we need new instances to torture people =)

pfft!!!! they should have some sort of event like the old DTs ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i can only remember 1 goood pking time in this game and thats over half an year ago lawl :S

when the Clan Steel still was big and u had nef and leg always good teams i got team that clan 1 day the other the next without any hard feeling because its FUN now ... hit some1 1 time and he hates u for life and says I THOUGHT U WAS A FRIEND?? lawl ye i am i thought pking was just fun?? pking went **** because the biggest factions gang all so hard that its a coin waste not to mention goldwaste

make teams equal dont hate eachotter if u get hit ^^ and im sure pking will get as fun as before b:pleasedb:victory

i <3 the "steel' days
    everysingle day they were alive i would expect big Pk fests and enjoy myself

now if u go outa safe its 90% a gank,, especially for me being a squishy b:surrender
  • dawhitemage
    edited October 2009
    i <3 the "steel' days
    everysingle day they were alive i would expect big Pk fests and enjoy myself

now if u go outa safe its 90% a gank,, especially for me being a squishy b:surrender

lulz nub ;)

pure ftw?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    lulz nub ;)

pure ftw?

hybrid b:chuckle
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol honestly back in those days i was waay more nub than i am now.
    all i remember from then was being amazed at seeing a demon/sage fairy
    and following the person who had it just to see it more

and back then i had no idea in the difference between blue/white/pink/red name
    i though it meant like super awesome high lvl to be red lol

nubs ftw b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol honestly back in those days i was waay more nub than i am now.
    all i remember from then was being amazed at seeing a demon/sage fairy
    and following the person who had it just to see it more

and back then i had no idea in the difference between blue/white/pink/red name
    i though it meant like super awesome high lvl to be red lol

nubs ftw b:victory

Whenever I saw some1 with a fairy ( me being late 7x or early 8x) the 1st thing that crossed my mind was : " I want to fight that person b:dirty !!!

hybrid

And as for you : STEALTH GO PURE ( I missed saying "Zex GO PURE ! so you'll have to do :D ) !!!
    edited October 2009
    Whenever I saw some1 with a fairy ( me being late 7x or early 8x) the 1st thing that crossed my mind was : " I want to fight that person b:dirty !!!

lol i knew that meant something wow about them.
    it didnt make me want to fight em just to stalk xD

the fairys made me o.o

now that i got my demon fairy its cool but not as much as seeing it back then
    the genie kinda ruined it =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodredmage
    edited October 2009
    lol i knew that meant something wow about them.

They were wow indeed , the difference between a 70 vs 80 was nothing compared to an 80 vs a sage or demon . I got my **** kicked by them a bunch of times whenever I tried and I enjoyed seeing how strong they were xD but hey , practice make's perfect :P .
    edited October 2009
    They were wow indeed , the difference between a 70 vs 80 was nothing compared to an 80 vs a sage or demon . I got my **** kicked by them a bunch of times whenever I tried and I enjoyed seeing how strong they were xD but hey , practice make's perfect :P .

hehe exactly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    And as for you : STEALTH GO PURE ( I missed saying "Zex GO PURE ! so you'll have to do :D ) !!!

give me reset scrolls and i will xD
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Zexy went pure! I hear he hits like a truck now /izproudofZexi
  • bloodredmage
    edited October 2009
    Zexy went pure! I hear he hits like a truck now /izproudofZexi

WOOOT !! Nice one ! I heard roz also went pure with my ex-character but it got banned for who knows what reason for who knows how long since it was the 4th time .
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    WOOOT !! Nice one ! I heard roz also went pure with my ex-character but it got banned for who knows what reason for who knows how long since it was the 4th time .

Ahahaha. Mine is still safe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009

omg and i dont know y u didnt go pure lol
    he hits like a mac truck and can 1 hit most peopleb:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:beatupb:angry

i say it prolly cuz u guys made it obvious that in-game aya was no longer consistent with forum aya and forum gm spilled that to in-game gm b:sweat

now there's only this
    http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss128/naix20oO/ayanoresized2.jpg

to remember aya by b:sad

(send me the preset file so i can play with it :P)
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • bloodredmage
    edited October 2009
    omg and i dont know y u didnt go pure lol
    he hits like a mac truck and can 1 hit most peopleb:chuckle

Simple : I never though I'd reach 99 so I didn't bother getting gears & restating . After I noticed that I'll reach that lvl after all I started farming for the perfect ( achievable & affordable ) arcane gears to make a kick **** pure build but then anni packs came xD . LA ain't bad late game , although I know I should've went pure ; hell I had ppl constantly telling me to go pure saying that I don't need high survivability because of the way I kite (or run too much) .
    (send me the preset file so i can play with it :P)

Oooopsss ! Maybe I shouldn't have deleted those along with the game from my PC b:surrender . Oh well :)
    edited October 2009
    b:chuckle

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    nai ur such a spammer =p
    i love it tho lol
    edited October 2009
    nai ur such a spammer =p
    i love it tho lol

b:chuckleb:cute
    i need something to do while i fly around
    :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]