Help!!!

Reevs - Dreamweaver
Reevs - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Okay, big prob bob. I was mining iron, when I wandered too far and found myself running from a giant yeti.b:shocked I've benn trying to get home but all the monsters around here are aggro and I can't teleport out of there because I crossed the Originia River. What should I do?! I keep getting killed the minute I leave Avalanche Village!
Post edited by Reevs - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Here is where you skills and patience are tested. Walk back carefully.

or

Go to nearest town and find a teleporter and see if they can port you closer.

or

Either that or see if a nice high lvl can spare you a teleport stone. I gave one out to someone exactly in your situation once
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Reevs - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Tried the first 1 already, several times. Didn't work. As for the second 1, that won't work because I checked and i'm as close as I'm gonna get to safety. As for the third, like that'll ever happen. Nobody comes way out here. I been on this mountain, and the only people I seen are NPCs.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Use sprint as much as you can an run your way back keep an eye on your radar for white dots as you should be able to walk back as well.There was no need for all the !!!.I did this with my cleric and got back fine to plume city and I didn't know how to climb back then.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited June 2009
    Tried the first 1 already, several times. Didn't work. As for the second 1, that won't work because I checked and i'm as close as I'm gonna get to safety. As for the third, like that'll ever happen. Nobody comes way out here. I been on this mountain, and the only people I seen are NPCs.
    Oi I realize now your on the newer server =/ i see it must be pretty barren...
    Im kinda out of ideas, unless u wanna spend $10 to buy those just for insurance next time...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My son has made it to me, me being all the way in tusk town and him being on a lvl 11 wizard in etherblade. He made it all that way without dying. How? He watched his mini map and made sure he stayed away from all the little white dots! If he can go from almost the top of the map to the bottom without dying you can make it!!! It just takes patience. I will also mention that he tends to use the jump feature all the time. I am not quite sure but I think this helps maybe the mobs don't want the challenge maybe it makes you appear to go faster or maybe he's just really lucky I don't know.

I do remember once as a very young character, getting stuck over in boundless grasslands. I got out the same way... watch your map avoid the mobs and just go thru it slowly! If you can get far enough you will be able to go back to town and get a different town.

Maybe someone on your server can read this and take pity and send you a stone? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Reevs - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    dammit! y do i always put my threads in the wrong place!!!
  • Reevs - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    I'd like to thank Vorador for attracting the mobs while I made a break for it.
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ask a high lvl to help u get back b:chuckle
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reevs - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    SWEET SWEET SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!! *gets down on knees and kisses ground*

If i ever think about crossing that river again beat the living **** outta me ok
    edited June 2009
    A player has succeeded in learning today :D let us rejoice cause this rarely happens now
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    SWEET SWEET SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!! *gets down on knees and kisses ground*

If i ever think about crossing that river again beat the living **** outta me ok

how much % did you lose?
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
    edited June 2009
    Awww c'mon now! We are all constantly learning something. We just don't always admit it to the whole entire world!

A player has succeeded in learning today :D let us rejoice cause this rarely happens now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    1.) stop using exclamation marks thats a start.

2.)use the mini map to manuver around monsters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    how much % did you lose?
    Yeah, I wanna know so I can lol.
  • Guardians - Harshlands
    Guardians - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, I wanna know so I can lol.

u dont lose exp until u reach lvl 10, correct me if im wrong b:victory
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    u dont lose exp until u reach lvl 10, correct me if im wrong b:victory
    Your point? OP is level sixteen.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    who cares of exp loss, at those levels u can do 1% with 2 mobs <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    no doubt! *sigh* remember the good ole days!

who cares of exp loss, at those levels u can do 1% with 2 mobs <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]