Class that requires the least skill in pvp?

Cbastor - Lost City
Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
which is it?in order imo i am gona go with
WB requires ;itt;e to no skill in pvp
WF
EA
BM
EP
Wiazzard (does not include 99 mage ice dragon which requires no skill yet one shots everyone)

i know most gona say verno with nix btw, but to me it takes alot of skill to be a great veno with out nix
Post edited by Cbastor - Lost City on

Comments

• Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    which is it?in order imo i am gona go with
    WB requires ;itt;e to no skill in pvp
    WF
    EA
    BM
    EP
    Wiazzard (does not include 99 mage ice dragon which requires no skill yet one shots everyone)

Depends on the situations...
    For werebeasts:
    Is the werebeast wearing a charm? Does he even have high refinement on his gears? He he trying to interrupt? Pull cata? Does he have full sparks? Does he have full HP? Demon or Sage? Sage seems to take relatively less effort in PvP, due to higher defense and HP compared to a Demon werebeast of same exact equipment.

For werefoxes:
    Is she using her phoenix, if she even has one? Does she know how to kite? Is her build mainly focused on physical defense or magical resistance? Is her target stupidly trying to kill her pet while she is just hitting the target? Is she supporting or attacking?

For Elf Archers:
    What's her build, pure DEX, hybrid, heavy, magic? Is she fighting a axe warrior/werebeast without LingYun rings or any other equipments that give additional accuracy? Does she have high crit ratio? Does she have a high damage interval? Is her accuracy decent? Does she have nice timing for Fury Bursts and Wings of Grace? Is she good at kiting?

I can go on, but it seems pointless...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    nix veno: go fox form, send pet, possibly debuff, then just fly around while nix kills them. maybe switch hp/mp if they hit you a few times lol..... by far the easiest pkers
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I smell flamebait. moar nix QQ thread?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I voted for Wizzards but I read wrong lol.

veno is the choice, press nix bottom and its dead.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you pvp, you will see players of all classes with no skills what so ever.

If their skill level and character level are the same, than the one with better gear wins. If they have similar gear, than it would come down to who had the first attack, since in this game, most classes have stuns/sleep, which pretty much means whoever gets the first attack will win.

In TW or group pvp, than it all comes down to how well the group works together.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Veno's with nix.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • TheBlackMage - Lost City
    TheBlackMage - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you have $$$ = Veno with nix
    If not, make an archer and proceed to roll your face across the keyboard.
    Things I've caught myself saying while playing my mage:
    "Boom Headshot!"
    "Flame On!"
    "Ice Ice Baby!"
    *while using Dragon's Breath* "I'm burnin', I'm burnin' for you..."
    "You know what they say about mages with big mp bars."
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The people that voted for clerics and BM's are fail....
    I voted Veno, but I only say that if they have a Nix.
    Meh, I don't think it's just QQ. Most Venos can send their nix at you then just fly away, not use a single skill, or even heal their pet and they still win.

Idk, maybe I just need to learn how to fight them....
    Next I would have to say Barb. You dont die very easily so u just sorta sit there spamming skills until you kill something. Atleast that's the impression I've gotten.

Then... as BlackMage said, Archers. Just stamd far away from someone and spam a few skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WhitePuma - Lost City
    WhitePuma - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The person who is higher level with better gear,wins. There are some end-game weapons that make pvp really easy for a few classes. A veno can own the most at lower levels, they don't need good gear at all, because a nix can own all.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i must say archers...in mid levels. you have this ridiculous range advantage against all other classes during the mid levels, mages' force of will, clerics' sleep, as well as some of their heavier nukes can't touch you unless you let them walk in a couple of meters (this is because our range upgrade maxes out at lvl 54, while other classes' cast range of spells goes up by level of that specific spell). this is where archers just kill people by rolling face over keyboard, it's almost unfair. at higher levels archers need more skill to win, they need timing on charm clicks, spark erupts, and wings of grace. this is when mages have their cast range of skills maxed out at 28 or 30 (demon/sage), clerics as well tho their cast range is a little less etc, and also, when you see other classes get much much better defense (even robies) than archers do.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    The person who is higher level with better gear,wins. There are some end-game weapons that make pvp really easy for a few classes. A veno can own the most at lower levels, they don't need good gear at all, because a nix can own all.

I've beat 8x BM's with 8x gears since lvl70 with this char.
    Skill does play a part too. =P
    Some classes require less skill than others. It isn't all about gears and level, though they do play a major role.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    who the hell put clerics lol
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    who the hell put clerics lol

Thats what I said xD
    Somebody voted for BM too xDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Idk, maybe I just need to learn how to fight them....
    Next I would have to say Barb. You dont die very easily so u just sorta sit there spamming skills until you kill something. Atleast that's the impression I've gotten.

b:sad Well for my poor puppy there is sure a lot of spamming... then more spamming... then some more.... but for some reason the dying part never comes... unless you mean Me, after I failed to kill fast or even get close to killing them (stupid charms) & tons of reinforcement is there =_=;

I'm gona chose clerics* just to **** some ppl off XD
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    no class requires much skill to pvp in PW....considering theres almost no need to time stuns for most classes, sleeps, binds etc.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    no class requires much skill to pvp in PW....considering theres almost no need to time stuns for most classes, sleeps, binds etc.

Ummmm what? Was that sarcasm?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Venoes if they have bugged nix bleed. But id have to say Barb. Too much hp even with crappy gear. Hard/almost impossible to take down with charm on. Requires no skill to survive and little to kill. Just spam attacks ftw?
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Barb than veno

Barbs are just lame. Can bypass anyones charm with amp + Armageddon and even with shiet gear and dex build they can tank 3 ppl. Its pretty amazing how barbs skills have so short channeling time. Like wizards ultis takes like 3 days to cast while Armageddon is pretty much instant.

Venos are also pretty easy mode but at higher lvl venos actually have to debuff and amp to kill ppl + know how to chain stun. Also venos dont really have any high dmg skills that can bypass charm easy which makes it a bit harder at higher lvls when ppl start having 9-11k hp. But at like lvl 70-90 it really doesnt require any skill at all - just send pet, bleed and nuke some wood spells lol.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Barb than veno

Barbs are just lame. Can bypass anyones charm with amp + Armageddon and even with shiet gear and dex build they can tank 3 ppl. Its pretty amazing how barbs skills have so short channeling time. Like wizards ultis takes like 3 days to cast while Armageddon is pretty much instant.

Venos are also pretty easy mode but at higher lvl venos actually have to debuff and amp to kill ppl + know how to chain stun. Also venos dont really have any high dmg skills that can bypass charm easy which makes it a bit harder at higher lvls when ppl start having 9-11k hp. But at like lvl 70-90 it really doesnt require any skill at all - just send pet, bleed and nuke some wood spells lol.

x2b:victory..
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • Kyokusa - Sanctuary
    Kyokusa - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The correct answer is the cashshopper class. And I don't mean the people who want to shuck out 30-50 bucks here and there to help themselves out. I mean Wozzeled. I mean don't get me wrong, you want to unload your bank account, that's your choice and I have no problem with it. But it's definitely the least skilled of all the classes.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm gona chose clerics* just to **** some ppl off XD

hate u ._.
  • Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver
    Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Uncharmed barbs (especially against kiters) takes some skill. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • natedog97
    natedog97 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    To kill as an archer.

Arcane... Poke with normal arrows.

LA... Faceroll on keyboard

Heavy... Lightning skills

oo I almost forgot.. run if you are close to dying.

Gets even easier once you get demon spark and a better attack speed.

Arcane... Demon spark.. normal attack

LA... Demon spark... normal attack

Heavy... Demon Spark... normal attack

Not exactly rocket science if you ask me. I played one for a very long time and realized how little skill is required to kill most classes... Sorry folks thats the way I see it.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    natedog97 wrote: »
    To kill as an archer.

Arcane... Poke with normal arrows.

LA... Faceroll on keyboard

Heavy... Lightning skills

oo I almost forgot.. run if you are close to dying.

Gets even easier once you get demon spark and a better attack speed.

Arcane... Demon spark.. normal attack

LA... Demon spark... normal attack

Heavy... Demon Spark... normal attack

Not exactly rocket science if you ask me. I played one for a very long time and realized how little skill is required to kill most classes... Sorry folks thats the way I see it.
    It's like that for every class to be honest. I've played every character 90+ and pvp in pw is slow and takes little skill. Pvp in pw feels like its turn-based almost. Archer isn't that easy fyi. I'm almost 100% sure you never got to 9x with an archer or you cash shopped hard.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Pvp in pwi is based on team work, but 1v1 fights the one with better gear or lvl will win in most cases unless one of em is super dumb or was sleepy or sumthing lol
    Although, I chose barbs for class that requires least skill in pvp cuz i mean, venos at 90+ with nix stop being so OP & most of the times they need to have skill in order not to die from a pure wiz, a good archer, BM or any other class since the genies have skills that take out that evil bleeding.
    But barbs jus require the use of little awareness & you will b decent, barbs are more gear dependant then build dependant. If you have a normal weapon you wont b a factor, if you a TT weapon you will b a factor, if you have a GX you will b a targetb:victory But as you can see, Barbs are really too easy to play even comparing to venos & since I played both venos & barbs Im confident in my opinion.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Clerics don't require any skill, what are you all talking about??

Put all your points into vit, get enough dex and str to use swords and just hit stuff.

Simple.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'd have to say the class that requires the least skill is GM class. They can just be invincible and use their 9999999-9999999 damage weapon to 1 shot everyone.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'd have to say the class that requires the least skill is GM class. They can just be invincible and use their 9999999-9999999 damage weapon to 1 shot everyone.

Like bearclaw

b:dirty
  • Alucinogeno - Harshlands
    Alucinogeno - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If we talk about 1vs1 then easiest is nix veno. Hardest by far is BM. You got to bea one crazy **** to be able to keep up as BM after lvl 90.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

.SUN-10-10-09-CLE-HVB-HAR-K0-D0.
    My sig says it all.
    Factionless ATM.

NO RANDOM HEALINGS!
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    x2b:victory..

x3~
    b:chuckle

lol ya they could just auto attack me and start watching videos on youtube. when they come back they find that i'm dead lol.
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]