Class that requires the least skill in pvp?

2»

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If we talk about 1vs1 then easiest is nix veno. Hardest by far is BM. You got to bea one crazy **** to be able to keep up as BM after lvl 90.

Try phoenix killing after level 90+. It no longer works. The bird does not hit hard enough anymore, broken skill or not. You either get good at playing or you don't win.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Try phoenix killing after level 90+. It no longer works. The bird does not hit hard enough anymore, broken skill or not. You either get good at playing or you don't win.

Purge, amp, hell ironwood, bleed. ohai dead person.

maybe even throw in a venomous scarab for the lulz.

If that's too hard don't forget you can stun lock and fly away while still attacking.
  • Alucinogeno - Harshlands
    Alucinogeno - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Even if the other classes catch up a bit you have to admit that nix+veno nukes has higher chances to kill than any other class. Even a wizard may get a skill intrerupted and the other can escape. But the bird is strong as hell.

I still say BMs have it the worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

.SUN-10-10-09-CLE-HVB-HAR-K0-D0.
    My sig says it all.
    Factionless ATM.

NO RANDOM HEALINGS!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    wr is pretty bad until 70 then they are great, especially at 77. They start to be meh again right before 90 and then they are right with every other class again once they hit 90. If someone is really good with a wr they are the best pvp class besides nix. 1v1 you have insane cc, very high hp, pdef and mdef and you have a decent crit rate + zerk helps.
  • _Lyra - Lost City
    _Lyra - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Nix veno by far.

How many times have you dueled a veno that holy paths away from you while nix **** your hp bar? And after they do their happy dance on how good they are at pvp, they tell you that 'kiting is a viable strategy'. You suck. I hate you.

/endrant

b:cute
  • _howler_ - Lost City
    _howler_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think ungeared wizards require no skill in pvp, for low levels anyways.

Most all of your battles would end very quickly and without any effort.

LOL WHAT? o.o
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think ungeared wizards require no skill in pvp, for low levels anyways.

Most all of your battles would end very quickly and without any effort.

lol u can prob say that since you have maxed most of the skills u could at your lvl nd u hav a good gear but I hav a wizard at lvl67 & I get killed if Im not the first to atk(especially against archers)...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    come to think of it, does fist bms even use any skills? Don't they just use regular attack and heels once in a while. They also shadow kick randomly and interrupt any skill their kicks lands on.

I thought barbs were the most skill-less pvping chars though. spam skills, spam skills, ticks charm, spam more, ToP, penetration + charm ticks, spam more, ToP wears off with full hp, spams more, charm ticks, more spam.

Least skillful = eatwithspoon comes with a ban hammer o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Purge, amp, hell ironwood, bleed. ohai dead person.

maybe even throw in a venomous scarab for the lulz.

If that's too hard don't forget you can stun lock and fly away while still attacking.

Does not work. My phoenix was 1 shotted in a recent TW. It's become so worthless I often won't even bother with any pets in pvp anymore I do better without them!
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Actually, I meant that you would die quickly if you were a low-leveled ungeared wizard.

Losing in pvp does not require much skill?

b:chuckle

unno about that, Ive had my uber epic deaths that surely took some skill to acomplish.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    which is it?in order imo i am gonna go with
    WB requires little to no skill in pvp
    WF
    EA
    BM
    EP
    Wizard (does not include 99 sage mage ice dragon which requires no skill yet one shots everyone)

i know most gonna say veno with nix btw, but to me it takes alot of skill to be a great veno without nix

sorry....OCD kicked in b:surrender
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze