Account Locked Out?

Scathed - Harshlands
Scathed - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Support Desk
b:angry
So I have not been able to log in now for over 8 days. I was originally DC'd while running an FB for someone and then every time I tried to log back in I was immediately DC'd again. For fear of a **** I went to the web-site and changed my password right away as well as submitted a ticket.
b:cry
I have received NO reply of ANY kind from PWI. I still can't log in, only now instead of being instantly DC'd I get the "Incorrect user name or password" window. After 7 days I re-submitted a ticket. Still no word of any kind from PWI (I don't even know if they got my ticket).
b:surrender
At this point I am pretty irritated as not only have I missed out on the last 9 or 10 days of leveling, but it happened on the last days of the anniversary event. It also kept me out of 2 TW's. So really, any response from a GM or Mod would at least let me know I've been heard.

(incidentally I can still log in fine with alternate accounts so it is NOT my version or whatever)
Post edited by Scathed - Harshlands on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ever tried holding "W" as you log into your character?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • chesticles
    chesticles Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Try changing your pw again:

https://register.perfectworld.com/account

Then try holding W or D while logging in or try spamming teleport

You can also try the live chat, although this might be considered a Technical issue.
  • Scathed - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    chesticles wrote: »
    Try changing your pw again:

https://register.perfectworld.com/account

Then try holding W or D while logging in or try spamming teleport

You can also try the live chat, although this might be considered a Technical issue.

I can't get far enough into the login process to even bother with holding down "w" or "s". But I will try changing the PW... again :P
  • Scathed - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    bump bump bump
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Have you tried sending a pm here on the forum to one of the admins? eatwithspoons is one option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    um your situation seems strange. O.o'
    So.... say when you log in you immediately disconnect?
    Like at the character selection screen?
    b:shocked

And are you sure you put in the correct log in info?
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    After 7 days I re-submitted a ticket

Make sure not to re-send a ticket, what this does is bump your previous ticket all the way down to the bottom of our inbox. Try to be patient in waiting for a response, all e-mails are answered in the order that they are recieved. Unfortunately if you bumped it at day 7 you would have most likely gotten a response real soon, but now you may have to wait another 5-7 days. If you have a yahoo e-mail address PM me about it though.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Make sure not to re-send a ticket, what this does is bump your previous ticket all the way down to the bottom of our inbox. Try to be patient in waiting for a response, all e-mails are answered in the order that they are recieved. Unfortunately if you bumped it at day 7 you would have most likely gotten a response real soon, but now you may have to wait another 5-7 days. If you have a yahoo e-mail address PM me about it though.

b:puzzled whys a yahoo e-mail?
    what about google mail?
    =O
    or mayhaps snail mail? xD lols
    or even.....ham mail?
    (O.o)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.