Cube still not fixed? ._.

Lyssic - Lost City
Lyssic - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
C'mon, it's been more than a day and a half now. If this isn't fixed before the ADC invasion tomorrow I'm going to be really ticked off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Lyssic - Lost City on

Comments

• neutralman
    neutralman Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nope, I still cannot log into my main since crashed inside cube. Seriously GMs, can we PLEASE get this fixed before tomorrows event? Already missed one days worth of dailies, with no ETA for fix this is ridiculous.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yah i am really getting tired of geting stuck in the 100 Second Stand rooms.....

Wasnt this already "taken care off"?
  • Lyssic - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    It's not a bug thing, nova. On lost city we can't even log into our characters because of this stupid cube glitch. I missed my dailies yesterday and I'm missing out on grinding now. If the GMs want to keep deterring my fun like this, I think something might have to be done about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    C'mon, it's been more than a day and a half now. If this isn't fixed before the ADC invasion tomorrow I'm going to be really ticked off.

Hi Lyssic:

The CS Team has asked that you please submit a ticket at your earliest convenience and someone will be sure to help you with your situation.

thank ya!
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Lyssic - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Dvorak wrote: »
    Hi Lyssic:

The CS Team has asked that you please submit a ticket at your earliest convenience and someone will be sure to help you with your situation.

thank ya!

Submit a ticket? o.O I was aware that the GMs were working on the situation yesterday. How can it take longer than 24 hours to fix one little glitch, but whatever, I suppose I'll submit a ticket too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neutralman
    edited March 2009
    I submitted a ticket 1 hour after the glitch happened to me, over 24 hours now STILL NO REPLY, and STILL CANT LOGIN. Xarfox said they were aware of the problem in some other thread, but apparently being aware does not equal being fixed.
  • neutralman
    edited March 2009
    Finally a response from my ticket: Hello, Currently there is issue with your character and it will be temporarily unavailable until we can fix it during maintenance. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for playing!

So basically, all of us stuck in cube are screwed and will miss the archosaur events. We wont even have a chance at the rewards offered, I can't believe this.
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Really sorry to hear about all the hassle that this Cube issue has caused to some of you. Unfortunately a fix cannot be implemented until we shut the servers down for maintenance tomorrow night (Tuesday, March 31st from 11 p.m. Pacific). If for whatever reason you are still unable to login upon restoration of service (from early Wednesday morning and on) - please let us know so that we can find alternate methods to help you.

Again, apologies for any and all inconvenience that this may have caused. Please bear with us.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Since your not inclined too shut down the servers except for maintenance, I think you should at least postpone the event or something. I know of 6 people in my guild alone stuck in cube. I know it prob wont happen but just a suggestion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Tailpuff - Heavens Tear
    Tailpuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yea make it on friday so all can come atleast
  • Lyssic - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Since your not inclined too shut down the servers except for maintenance, I think you should at least postpone the event or something. I know of 6 people in my guild alone stuck in cube. I know it prob wont happen but just a suggestion

I'd say that's a pretty good idea. But if I miss this event because of some stupid cube glitch, there had better be some sort of compensation for my lost experience, not to mention all of the money I would have had by this point, and the lost drops I would have gotten from the event. Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Quite honestly,a glitch of this scale is reason enough to shut down the servers ahead of time,I can't think of a possible reason not to other then being lazy. At LEAST post pone the event.
  • Getmoneyson - Harshlands
    Getmoneyson - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    what exactly is the issue? i did cube yesterday just fine and had 2 100 sec stand rooms. i was planning on running it again when i logged in but if its bugged... this is the first ive heard about it.
  • Lyssic - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    what exactly is the issue? i did cube yesterday just fine and had 2 100 sec stand rooms. i was planning on running it again when i logged in but if its bugged... this is the first ive heard about it.

The exact issue is for LOST CITY only

people were doing the cube two nights ago, and it suddenly booted everybody out of the cube, and none of the players in the cube that got booted out can log into their characters.

Furthermore, no one in lost city can enter the cube now either.

A large group of high level players are missing out on days worth of experience, money and now this invasion event that they have a right to participate in and need for certain items that can help them get better equipment only players OF THEIR LEVEL can use. To deny them the opportunity to progress their character from this event is not right, and the event should either be postponed, or the players subject to PWE's technical difficulties should be compensated accordingly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    On lost city you cannot enter cube. If ur char logged off in there you cannot log on ur char and if u was in cube when it bugged u also cannot log on your char. So basically people have not been able to access their chars since saturday night and the GMs response is " we will fix it in maintenance".

So everyone in cube misses 3 days of dailies and the new archosuar event. For a 9x 3 days of dailies and cube is over 3.2 mil exp but GMs dont care about any of this because doing an emergency maintenance is too much trouble.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • neutralman
    edited March 2009
    Does anyone know what we who are stuck in cube will be missing out from the events in terms of rewards? This is very frustrating, and like Lyssic said I hope the GMs compensate our loss accordingly.
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:chuckle PWE compensate for their mistakes? Cute, Lyssic.
  • Lyssic - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Well, it would be pretty low to just **** players out of something that big and then do nothing about it. Especially players who have put as much money into the game as I have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neutralman
    edited March 2009
    Notice how the GMs refuse to respond to the subject of compensating its paying players.