Cash shop archer

Options
Absoluth - Heavens Tear
Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Archer
So, now that the end-game market has gone to hell, i bet there are some pretty happy cash shoppers around. I just want to know if theres any archer that looks like this yet:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=161467453a8d6c1f
. Rank 6 armor, TT99 gear, lunar gear and love tome (it says voidlands, but if u add both lunar cape + what i raised stat-wise, u get full love tome + lunar cape)
. Archer buffs and demon passives
. lv 10 Barb, BM and cleric buffs also added

Basically its available gear refined to +12 and with citrine gems on a fully buffed demon archer with 35k rep.

So, anybody that looks close to that yet? On that note, any rank 8 archer around in HT?
PWI:
"Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Absoluth - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So, now that the end-game market has gone to hell, i bet there are some pretty happy cash shoppers around. I just want to know if theres any archer that looks like this yet:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d0dbf4c6bed1ce9b
    . Rank 6 armor, TT99 gear, lunar gear and love tome (it says voidlands, but if u add both lunar cape + what i raised stat-wise, u get full love tome + lunar cape)
    . Archer buffs and demon passives
    . lv 10 Barb, BM and cleric buffs also added

Basically its available gear refined to +12 and with citrine gems on a fully buffed demon archer with 35k rep.

So, anybody that looks close to that yet? On that note, any rank 8 archer around in HT?

Well, there's an Archer on Sanctuary with all that gear minus rank 6 armor (yes, tome, cape, boots, lunar bow, dual lunar rings). Said person also has evasion tt99 rather than pdef tt99. Not sure why but eh, their choice.

Also the person's refines are around the 4/5 level and the gems are pretty much all citrines/primeval/savants.

Not sure about HT rank 8, but I think LC has a rank 8 archer.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'd feel sad for that archer when he'll finally get those gears since he'll realize he just threw away all the challenge a fight could have . Then he'll get bored and eventually quit realizing he's been wasting a ton of money on nothing .
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'd feel sad for that archer when he'll finally get those gears since he'll realize he just threw away all the challenge a fight could have . Then he'll get bored and eventually quit realizing he's been wasting a ton of money on nothing .

b:chuckle True!

Kind of reminds me of Wizz***d.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Actually getting all of that gear and especially those refines would cost a person quite a few thousands of dollars.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well, there's an Archer on Sanctuary with all that gear minus rank 6 armor (yes, tome, cape, boots, lunar bow, dual lunar rings). Said person also has evasion tt99 rather than pdef tt99. Not sure why but eh, their choice.

Also the person's refines are around the 4/5 level and the gems are pretty much all citrines/primeval/savants.

He probably got the eva neck for the tt99 bonus. if he already got evey event item (or want to get), the only space avabilable for tt99 stuff would be the neck.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    He probably got the eva neck for the tt99 bonus. if he already got evey event item (or want to get), the only space avabilable for tt99 stuff would be the neck.
    Well, yea, but what i did there was do double bonus on the -int opt. Neck+belt from 'heavy' bonus and gloves+pants for 'light' bonus. If you do all 4 light, you'll just end up with a -0.05 and +15 vit bonus instead of -0.1 int. Call me crazy, but if you have manage 17k hp and 18k def on an archer, you'll want more dmg instead of a little more hp/eva boost ^^

Unless of course the eva you get from both +12 neck and belt is absurd making it extremely hard for meelees to hit you, but given the countless bonuses ppl can get, i doubt you'll get that many more misses.
    PWI:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well, yea, but what i did there was do double bonus on the -int opt. Neck+belt from 'heavy' bonus and gloves+pants for 'light' bonus. If you do all 4 light, you'll just end up with a -0.05 and +15 vit bonus instead of -0.1 int. Call me crazy, but if you have manage 17k hp and 18k def on an archer, you'll want more dmg instead of a little more hp/eva boost ^^

Unless of course the eva you get from both +12 neck and belt is absurd making it extremely hard for meelees to hit you, but given the countless bonuses ppl can get, i doubt you'll get that many more misses.

i ment that as in he'll only have 2 free spaces for tt99 stuff if he plans to get all event ****.

ex.
    belt: cube belt
    neck: tt99 (for 2 piece bonus)
    bracer: tt99 light
    chest: rank
    leg: rank
    shoe: past/event shoe

15 vit is 195 hp for an archer. but its not a trade off between 195hp and -0.05 int. the event stuff also adds more hp and res. so when it comes down to it all, it'll be more like 300-400 hp vs -0.05 int.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i ment that as in he'll only have 2 free spaces for tt99 stuff if he plans to get all event ****.

ex.
    belt: cube belt
    neck: tt99 (for 2 piece bonus)
    bracer: tt99 light
    chest: rank
    leg: rank
    shoe: past/event shoe

15 vit is 195 hp for an archer. but its not a trade off between 195hp and -0.05 int. the event stuff also adds more hp and res. so when it comes down to it all, it'll be more like 300-400 hp vs -0.05 int.

I dont think the rank legs are very much sought after. The bonus from tt99 wrists+legs is better. Also the warsong belt isn't all that exciting in my opinion and seems comparable to the gold past belt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Cash-Shopper anything > Non Cash-Shopper anything
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I dont think the rank legs are very much sought after. The bonus from tt99 wrists+legs is better. Also the warsong belt isn't all that exciting in my opinion and seems comparable to the gold past belt.

the leg might not be saught after, but it only cost 2.5 mil vs the 2 gold and 8 green mat for tt99. considering if you can get the chest, you can get the legs. and the rank leg is still slightly better then tt99. the belts might be comparable, but the event belt is still marginly better in terms of refines.

the first bonus is from 2 piece of any of the 6 given pieces. so unless your going for the 2nd bonus (4 piece of 2 set of 2 pieces) there is no point in giving up on event/rank leg/belt.

• Bearie - Harshlands
    Bearie - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    any self-respecting cash shopper (oxymoron?) would roll this:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4aef11172a7c645e

hell of course..

-devoted
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options

Eh, I don't recall te person having rank 8.

He/she has 4 tt99 pieces (wrist, leg, neck and belt) which is why I questioned the choice.

If the person had rank 8, then I guess it'll make sense since they'll probably go rank 8 legs (not to mention he/she will probably be using rank 8 bow rather than lunar).

edit:
    Actually getting all of that gear and especially those refines would cost a person quite a few automobiles or may be a house.

fixed it for you.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

two Rank 8 archers
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    envy has full TT 99 but

come on................... + 12 >.>

wont have that for a while >.>.................

besides that it kinda looks like envy's equip
    correct me if im wrong b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This is what I wish for:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=db51331593631294

But I like this archer tank better:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=91ad5d8f9d378a5f
  • porkypigz0r
    porkypigz0r Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    envy has full TT 99 but

come on................... + 12 >.>

wont have that for a while >.>.................

besides that it kinda looks like envy's equip
    correct me if im wrong b:shocked
    Envy is nothing much compared to Yoshiki, Asiris or even S.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    anyone else thinks that grade 12 citrines would add more hp than the +10 vit stones?

so like...4 equip, 4 socket each with all citrines you can have 2400 hp

with all vit stones it'd be 160 vit = 2080 hp

on the next equip you can potentially just socket 1 citrine then socket 3 garnets to make up for the difference in pdef you'd otherwise get from socketing all vit stones...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • porkypigz0r
    porkypigz0r Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    anyone else thinks that grade 12 citrines would add more hp than the +10 vit stones?

so like...4 equip, 4 socket each with all citrines you can have 2400 hp

with all vit stones it'd be 160 vit = 2080 hp

on the next equip you can potentially just socket 1 citrine then socket 3 garnets to make up for the difference in pdef you'd otherwise get from socketing all vit stones...
    Yes, they do add more hp, but they do not add elemental resistances. 160 vit gives you around 400-500 additional resistances.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    but the difference is like 3% more in pdef and 4% in mdef without all the resis vit gives
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    24 sockets available minus weapon gives

24*150hp = 3600 hp via g12 citrines
    or
    24*130hp = 3120 hp via +10vit stones.

It's a trade off between 480hp vs ~800mdef and ~1400 pdef (~ 35 mdef/60 pdef a stone)
  • SashaSlick - Sanctuary
    SashaSlick - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle True!

Kind Of Reminds Me Of Wizz***d.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't butcher my grammar by delibrately capitalising the first letter of every word. ><
  • SashaSlick - Sanctuary
    SashaSlick - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Please don't butcher my grammar by delibrately capitalising the first letter of every word. ><

LoL!!! i was laughing at wizz** not you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    LoL!!! i was laughing at wizz** not you!

I know, but you quoted my previous post which some how decapitalised my name and capitalised the first letter in every word in that quote.

Yay for off topic. b:shutup
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    24 sockets available minus weapon gives

24*150hp = 3600 hp via g12 citrines
    or
    24*130hp = 3120 hp via +10vit stones.

It's a trade off between 480hp vs ~800mdef and ~1400 pdef (~ 35 mdef/60 pdef a stone)
    Also, considering anniv gift sale prices, making g12 from the g11 sale gems would cost like 4x what primes/whatever the other 1 was called costed. Then again, we're talking about cash shoppers ^^

I wasnt aware that vit gave def and res. Good to know :P
    PWI:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Also, considering anniv gift sale prices, making g12 from the g11 sale gems would cost like 4x what primes/whatever the other 1 was called costed. Then again, we're talking about cash shoppers ^^

I wasnt aware that vit gave def and res. Good to know :P

Glad I could be of assistance ^^

Normally people don't bother with the resist/pdef from vit but having 240 vit from stones accumulates into quite a big chunk.

Also I think it takes 6 g11 shards to make a g12 shard. b:surrender
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

g12 shards werent part of the event...g11 was...thats 115...versus 150

comparted with the vit stone..10 vit = 130 hp...so if you arent buying 24*6 g11 shards to make it into g12 shards...vit stone is better...cost is also more (during event and probably about the same after event)
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    g12 shards werent part of the event...g11 was...thats 115...versus 150

comparted with the vit stone..10 vit = 130 hp...so if you arent buying 24*6 g11 shards to make it into g12 shards...vit stone is better...cost is also more (during event and probably about the same after event)

By Citrine Gem, I actually mean... well, "Citrine Gem" which is a g11 citrine gem.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/2013

Or did you quote the wrong person?
  • LovePassion - Harshlands
    LovePassion - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Recently aquiring rank 8 in harshlands was Nurfed a lvl 100 wizard with the help of HeadTrauma who bought the rank for nurfed. HeadTrauma also bought himself rank 8 a while ago so if you wanna see rank 8 characters come look in Harshlands server.b:shocked
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

lol said archer is pretty much an **** realy he is will run around noob citys challenging EVERYONE to duels and then one shoting them then mocking the poor lvl 10s

note he went from 80 somkin to 9x in 2 days on oracles

and ya he still gets wrecked 1 on one by people his lvl with anywhere near = gear its rather funny (the guy has litteraly pumped almost 10k into this game)

yes im in your forums archers stealing your secrets spyingb:chuckle

b:shocked thundershock into metal damage oh nuuuuuuuuu (uses marrow maq and laughs when u still dont swich to phys attacks)

as always if im wrong correct me n ill thank ub:bye
    Gifs are hard to make work here