Favorite Harshland Moments

Comments

• bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hey atleast my alt is funny!! Plus no one like a arrogant self minded spends every waking minute kissing nurfed's ****, you do realize he is a guyb:question

Guess daddy didn't spank you hard enough so you gotta ask other men to do it, is that your fetish?

Ugh tomatoes O.o sorry I quit after a while doctor said that I would turn red

It's not funny when the only one who thinks its funny is yourself.
    It's no **** kissing my boy, its called the truth... Now mr 16 year old enjoy your failed "pvp" server.
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Okb:surrender I already stated my favorite moment's in this game and hope to bring more to the table as I go on

well then bring up some more! Heres a very recent moment for me lol:

October 4th, 2009 (or was it the 3rd? Oh well close enough lol >.<)

Oooh I was gonna TT with my friend since my level 50 weapon finally broke.... (b:sad) So i had to get a new weapon right? So yeah, finally learned how to TT rofl.. Then I ask daddy if he can help rofl.... Some confusing parts, but mommy convinces me to come to Archosaur and get into that random parade..... b:chuckle

LOL that parade was awesome! >.< wow saw so many different rides, even the bad panda T___T So cute rofl. but yeah... I'm thinking, "What am I doing in this ride when I should be TT?"

After the parade (which I have to admit was a great point of my day), daddy gave me my TT weapon, which was from mommy. b:cute Best bday present ever! (Beside's all the clothes from sis, mommy, etc.) >.< Yup!
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hai again. Im bored so im checkin on this ****. Seems as dead as ever.
    Eminence
    LastStand
    Bloodcult
    QQme

best time was with qqme before ascii raged. I can guarantee that was the best time on the server ever
    Wonhalt
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ya so true nurfed I mean the rest of us who still play this game can't match to you and the rest of the hardcore pker's /sarcasm

It is actually true, the failed server will never match up to it.

I miss you Nova.<3
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    bawksy wrote: »
    It's not funny when the only one who thinks its funny is yourself.
    It's no **** kissing my boy, its called the truth... Now mr 16 year old enjoy your failed "pvp" server.

b:laugh you make me laugh Please at least post ith u main non factor and likes kissing guy's asses b:chuckle
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    b:sweat.......... Hello Spoons in a bit.............
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    It is actually true, the failed server will never match up to it.

I miss you Nova.<3
    Ya your so right saveless what was i thinking you know everything don't ya big know it all you are don't let the door hit you in the **** on your way out
    \end conversation
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:laugh you make me laugh Please at least post ith u main non factor and likes kissing guy's asses b:chuckle

Haven't played since May 29th, and I am still higher than you by A LOT. Again acknowledging the truth is not kissing asses mr 16 year old.
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Korinth - Harshlands
    Korinth - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The 3rd week i was in Destiny when i finally decided to get on vent where i met the most ignorant person i met in my life and the sweetest person i Rarely ever heard

2 Names are Korinth and Chiichan you decide who i was talking about for ignorant and for sweet

Luv'm both though b:victory

BB soon b:sadb:bye

-Tzone
    ignorant u cant be talking about me ur the ignorant 1 lol im the nice guy and chii does talk alot more like she talks everyday now not like those once in a blue moon giggles
    edited October 2009
    bawksy wrote: »
    Haven't played since May 29th, and I am still higher than you by A LOT. Again acknowledging the truth is not kissing asses mr 16 year old.

wow I'm so intimidated that your a higher lvl then meb:chuckle
    And yes it is kissing ****, you got a fetish calling me 16 all the time?
  • Tzone - Harshlands
    Tzone - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ignorant u cant be talking about me ur the ignorant 1 lol im the nice guy and chii does talk alot more like she talks everyday now not like those once in a blue moon giggles

Dammit i can not get on vent and Korinth i hope chii gave you my secret "stuff" .....
    So you can start doing what she wont do now....-.-

New Best moment logging on to ventrillo to find that it wont let me in..
    Ahhhh good timesb:angry
  • Korinth - Harshlands
    Korinth - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well then bring up some more! Heres a very recent moment for me lol:

October 4th, 2009 (or was it the 3rd? Oh well close enough lol >.<)

Oooh I was gonna TT with my friend since my level 50 weapon finally broke.... (b:sad) So i had to get a new weapon right? So yeah, finally learned how to TT rofl.. Then I ask daddy if he can help rofl.... Some confusing parts, but mommy convinces me to come to Archosaur and get into that random parade..... b:chuckle

LOL that parade was awesome! >.< wow saw so many different rides, even the bad panda T___T So cute rofl. but yeah... I'm thinking, "What am I doing in this ride when I should be TT?"

After the parade (which I have to admit was a great point of my day), daddy gave me my TT weapon, which was from mommy. b:cute Best bday present ever! (Beside's all the clothes from sis, mommy, etc.) >.< Yup!

oh thnk u hope i started that parade cause i love my purple horse and i knew that other ppl feel the same about there mount and would probably wantr 2 show it off thxs for coming and it was the highlight of my day also. i was glad so many ppl turned out with there different mounts thxs guys<3

oh and tzone why cant u get on vent
  • Chiichan - Harshlands
    Chiichan - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    oh addition to the fav moments in HS:

when people ask foe a revive b:laugh * like Tzone and Sagi or Kori *
    b:chuckle so funny cuz i always SS
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    tinyurl.com/acrelar
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    oh thnk u hope i started that parade cause i love my purple horse and i knew that other ppl feel the same about there mount and would probably wantr 2 show it off thxs for coming and it was the highlight of my day also. i was glad so many ppl turned out with there different mounts thxs guys<3

oh and tzone why cant u get on vent

b:cute Yup! Awwww that was so cool, so you started it? >.< You sure made the highlight of my day! b:laugh Wow you should do that again someday >.< Invite me in advance LOL b:pleased
  • DeadlyCleric - Harshlands
    DeadlyCleric - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well feeling all nostalgic ^^ my fave time on Harshlands were 3 moments
    When EoD was just Me Endless Omen and Luc Ori and a few other friends
    And EoDs first PvP against Citadel (sp? cause that was so long ago)
    and LastStands Guild PK fest where we were all killing each other
  • Mushi - Harshlands
    Mushi - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    N↑gga please. I fu
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    N↑gga please. I fu

really sad those "...." r better then u in every aspect, u dont even have to reveal who u r by ur avatar cause ur words give ur personality straight away, be them acting or real. b:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • DeadlyCleric - Harshlands
    DeadlyCleric - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    here we all are remembering past times and you had to bring that lack of intelligence into the conversation b:surrender don't like it quit ^^ I did...anyways I remember you b:chuckle >.> you didnt like me much when I was playing
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Oooh another favorite moment (Rofl):

October 11, 2009 (At like.... 1-3am lmao)

My FB59! >.< Omg, it is sooooo awesome! I was like when I got inside "Screenshot area" rofl (For those who don't know, I take screenshots everywhere LOL, hobby lmao) >.< Wow it was so cool, since there were so many beautiful areas like the lakes, trees, dust storms, etc.

Rofl, gotta thank al (Not Al lol b:chuckle) and sis, ooh and mommy and daddy for the great screenshots (>:D Mwhahaha, finally screenshot their ice dragon thing....) and wow... Just the scene was breathtaking... I mean, who can't help but love that place?

But yeah... SKIP past the screenshots lol.... After my fb, turned in the SC, and omg... >.< I finally have BB and Temptest! My two favorite spells of all time LOL rofl... Oooh, and thanks to al for letting me use them while dueling ^^ b:cuteb:victory

Rofl yeah... <.< Wow... that was sure long...
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Oooh another favorite moment (Rofl):

October 11, 2009 (At like.... 1-3am lmao)

My FB59! >.< Omg, it is sooooo awesome! I was like when I got inside "Screenshot area" rofl (For those who don't know, I take screenshots everywhere LOL, hobby lmao) >.< Wow it was so cool, since there were so many beautiful areas like the lakes, trees, dust storms, etc.

Rofl, gotta thank al (Not Al lol b:chuckle) and sis, ooh and mommy and daddy for the great screenshots (>:D Mwhahaha, finally screenshot their ice dragon thing....) and wow... Just the scene was breathtaking... I mean, who can't help but love that place?

But yeah... SKIP past the screenshots lol.... After my fb, turned in the SC, and omg... >.< I finally have BB and Temptest! My two favorite spells of all time LOL rofl... Oooh, and thanks to al for letting me use them while dueling ^^ b:cuteb:victory

Rofl yeah... <.< Wow... that was sure long...
    My head hurts from just reading that b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    My head hurts from just reading that b:surrender

b:chuckle lol just woke up... Bet when I try to read it later I'll faint rofl b:laugh
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    TrueWitch - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2009

No prob hun b:pleased
    btw, I only started taking SS at 60+, can u post some Dragonkin SS please? b:beg
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    No prob hun b:pleased
    btw, I only started taking SS at 60+, can u post some Dragonkin SS please? b:beg

b:laugh sure! lol i'll post the links soon then <333 O__O you only started SS??? xD..... Yeah sure sis will do! ^^

Edit:

Ooh sis! :D sorry could find only one picture on my laptop so far..... >.< but heres the link! gotta look up screenshots on all the computers then..... <.<...

2009-07-0723-38-07.jpg
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    2009-07-0723-38-07.jpg

Thank u Hopey b:shedtear
    omg, I miss the time when we were in Dk, when u play while eating a tomato b:sad
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Thank u Hopey b:shedtear
    omg, I miss the time when we were in Dk, when u play while eating a tomato b:sad

b:chuckle lol sis, tomatoes aren't in season anymore I think...... >.< But I do have a new obsession with lemonade/orange juice with chocolate covered tomatoes....... b:laugh
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    But I do have a new obsession with lemonade/orange juice with chocolate covered tomatoes....... b:laugh

wow tats new b:question
    never had any of those before b:chuckle
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    wow tats new
    never had any of those before

b:laugh actually that was by mistake LOL i was trying to make these cookies drizzled with dark chocolate and it got all over the tomato i was eating instead.... b:chuckle

awwww school now b:sad be back in...... 5 hours! b:victory Half day ends at 11:30 rofl
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    awwww school now b:sad be back in...... 5 hours! b:victory Half day ends at 11:30 rofl

LMAO yeah need to do my homework as well b:sweat
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    LMAO yeah need to do my homework as well b:sweat

LOL but awww sis sorry, i couldn't find any more screenshots b:sad I didn't realize that screenshotting auto put it into a folder so i never screenshot until i found out. b:cry sorry sis!