Favorite Harshland Moments

124»

Comments

• Cinematic - Harshlands
    Cinematic - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    apparently gold is high right now loll and i was too excited about my new shiny weapon to care b:pleased

and fanks for the congratz :P Autobots is nothing to brag about right now but maybe in a few months We'll be rolling out... if i'm lucky b:surrenderb:laugh
  • ArchersTamer - Harshlands
    ArchersTamer - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    haha hope ur funny and Cinematic u seem nice haha ill be pmin u soon so Hopey when u want me 2 buy the Wedding packs? i can afford em now if u want b:chuckle
    Misses BeingHopeb:cry
  • Cinematic - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    loll thanks Archers, i'm not just nice, i'm cutee too! :P b:cute

omg haaa >< i think my humor needs alot of work.. i'll be quiet now b:shutup
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    haha hope ur funny and Cinematic u seem nice haha ill be pmin u soon so Hopey when u want me 2 buy the Wedding packs? i can afford em now if u want b:chuckle

LOL haha b:laugh lmao have fun with that b:chuckle and back to another favorite moment.....

October 21st, 2009

Its my "first day back" after the hideously long break from the game (courtesy to my mom who broke the modem after tripping on it in my room....) and I get spammed with PMs!

b:cute Then Sis PMed me and then she made us a chatroom to include Daddy too :D Oooh another favorite part of that is he got a Rev! >:D
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    TrueWitch - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2009

b:cute Then Sis PMed me and then she made us a chatroom to include Daddy too :D Oooh another favorite part of that is he got a Rev! >:D

ROFLLL b:laughb:laughb:cute
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    ROFLLL

b:chuckle But... After that I had to log off pretty much b:surrender

Oooooh gotta add another favorite moment I just thought of

Somewhere this Summer 2009:

Okay, blame me for not looking for the pictures and then finding the date (I might re-edit this post once I find the exact date lol) but that day, I found out I was being the maid-in-honor at my friend's wedding!!!

The entire wedding was a blast, we had an entire "Bride" and "Groom" party (though sometime's we'd try to sneak up on each other LOL) and a hilarious part was that Fatal (my other friend lol) and his friend accidently instead of whisper of spying on us chatted on the trade thing.... b:laugh So that was hilarious.

Besides that, we took screenshots of us (Fruitloopz, Bella_vamp, me, and BlissfulSoul) in our awesome dresses (Did I mention all 3 of us bride-maids wore the same dress in different colors? >.<)

Then my friend Bella got pretty nervous, so we had to calm her down a ton.... Oh, did I mention this was in East Archosaur, the "Before Wedding" location? It was pretty awesome.

But yeah, then after they got married and we had all these fireworks lol b:cute Awesome memory, always makes me laugh and feel good :D
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Cinematic - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    b:chuckle okie dokes another uber cool thing happened today :P
    i helped out a barb for his fb 19, and he gave me a gryphon for a gift because he couldn't use it ><
    i took it, but then i felt bad, so i just gave him.... the gryphon back. no just kidding! but i did gave him 2.5mil b:shocked
    lol yuppers so that was another one of my favourite moments b:victory
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Cinematic is BeingHope reincarnated.
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Pendulum. first lvl 40-50s in the server k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    b:chuckle okie dokes another uber cool thing happened today :P
    i helped out a barb for his fb 19, and he gave me a gryphon for a gift because he couldn't use it ><
    i took it, but then i felt bad, so i just gave him.... the gryphon back. no just kidding! but i did gave him 2.5mil
    lol yuppers so that was another one of my favourite moments

LOL i highlighted all the words I would NEVER EVER use and then re-wrote it the "BeingHope" way! >:D
    Oooooooooh another uber cool thing happened today!!!!! :D
    I helped out a barb for his fb19 and he gave me a gryphon for a girl because he couldn't use it! >.<
    so i took it but of course i felt bad! so i just gave him the gryphon back....... no kidding! but i just gave him 2.5mil
    so yup! that was another one of my favorite moments :3
    Cinematic is BeingHope reincarnated.

I think the above part proves my point! Though if she did **** my account she might be able to pose as me for a while...... But I doubt it, there are two people I'm confident would know its not me (including a bunch of others) as soon as she logged b:cute

LOL anyways, another moment of joy for me besides all that:

October 29, 2009

I'm on my veno PureHope when I finally turned in this weird quest. Besides the weird quest moment....

I leveled to 20!!! And went to archosaur heh heh. Rofl, looks like since I actually made an alt to 20, I'll be on that one quite a lot too rofl. Plus I gave it a bit of my clothes...... >.>... Watch out for the level 20+ veno with the pink fairydress and purple shoes.... xD

b:cute But it was awesome though, walking around Archosaur. When you have to walk, you notice things you'd never notice, like how the NPC always have skin tight clothing rofl

b:thanks Thanks to everyone who called me noob!