Favorite Harshland Moments

BeingHope - Harshlands
BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Well, I love Harshlands a ton and have tons of memories. I was just thinking a few moments ago of some happy times and thought I should make a thread b:cute

So here goes one of my favorite moments!

June 2009

When I first started PWI I was recruited the same day by DragonKin (Which unfortunately is gone now) and that was the start of my entire PWI family b:cute Tehehe, good memories then. b:thanks

Yup! So please post yours here too! b:laugh
[SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
Post edited by BeingHope - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Toa battle > everything else
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I was first recruited by Nymphos, then I was Marshal of ExaroNex, then we upgraded to Skynight, then we left for no reason and formed Un4given, then I helped someone run his faction as director of Brutality, but then I got back to Un4given.

Best moments in server:

- When Un4given was formed. A new family and community that I so much enjoy being with. (www.un4given.pwiforums.com)

- Red name dropped boutique wings. Red name dropped 3stars. Red name dropped 8 Training Esotericas. Red name dopped 10 mirages. Best week so far.

- The day I met a friend: holographic, lvl60 barb by that time who helped me on my FB19.

- The day I barraged BeingHope ROFL jk jk jk

barrage.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009

- The day I barraged BeingHope ROFL jk jk jk

barrage.jpg

I was like "People started to pvp again :) woot".
    They i saw a duel SS...
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Tzone - Harshlands
    Tzone - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The 3rd week i was in Destiny when i finally decided to get on vent where i met the most ignorant person i met in my life and the sweetest person i Rarely ever heard

2 Names are Korinth and Chiichan you decide who i was talking about for ignorant and for sweet

Luv'm both though b:victory

BB soon b:sadb:bye

-Tzone
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    They i saw a duel SS...

Lord Ajani SHE WAS IN MY SQUAD,... and we hadnt killed Dragon of the Dephts by that time. I could sneak and barrage her while she's farming her crane herb peacefully

ROFL b:victoryb:thanksb:chuckle

Let me restat first though. I have 15 base vit - 27 with gear and 15 stupid base magic points. GG I know. Will restat tonight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    So your done replying to every other thread then made your own.

Keep the forums alive..I need things to laugh at when im riding the bus to and from campus.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Kylley - Harshlands
    Kylley - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I know, im only lvl21, dont flame meb:surrender

Got two though:

We were three, a barb lvl42, a cleric lvl20 and me lvl19(yes, i was luring), we were doing the cleric's fb19. Then, when we were fighting the boss and if i remember correctly, it was down at least halfway when the barb said that his weapon was dead. He kept fighting barehanded and we beated the boss but, he freaked out a lot at that momentb:laugh

The other one is during my fb19:

We were four during the fb, me lvl20, the same barb lvl42 and two bms in their 4x(? not sure). When we got to the boss, we needed to take care of the mobs around it. Problem, they didnt waited for me to lure them =>.>=... One of the bm got dced and the other bm and the barb got dead... I had to run or i was dead too XD. Then the dced bm came back and the other two too and finally, the archer that was invited by one of the bm during the fb, arrived to fight the boss. Heres the real funny partb:chuckle We were fighting the boss and at a moment the archer stole aggro... I was ROFL while the archer was running away from the boss and the others were trying to get aggro backb:laugh
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pets:
    Rayder, Sharptooth Wolfling: main pet
    Tekiri, Sable Minkii: tanker
    Chitta, Tabby Plumdrop
  • adept555
    adept555 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Mine was when I was recruited to my first faction b:laugh
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Most memorable for me? First Kylin TW everyone crying WE NEED MOAR DPS!!!!! Every veno in the faction was healing 2 hercs iirc.. They had all barbs doing dps,, it was lulzy.. i gtfoed that **** as soon as i saw the ************

SOMEBODY HAS TO START THE TROLLING RIGHT?
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Creating new faction and recruiting 90% of my old faction while ex-bish QQ'd b:chuckle
  • Chiichan - Harshlands
    Chiichan - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The 3rd week i was in Destiny when i finally decided to get on vent where i met the most ignorant person i met in my life and the sweetest person i Rarely ever heard

2 Names are Korinth and Chiichan you decide who i was talking about for ignorant and for sweet

Luv'm both though b:victory

BB soon b:sadb:bye

-Tzone

=)) d: i talk a lot more now that ur gone o.o u were the reason i wudnt talk =)) JK JK lololol <3<3 get on vent :P i do talk now ^_^ ask kori
  • Chiichan - Harshlands
    Chiichan - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    and the sweetest person i Rarely ever heard

b:cute np b:laugh im just nice like that.. b:victory Harshlands ftw

^_^ lol Tzones :P
    best HS moments:

10717_1211224877480_1134507442_6824.jpg
    10717_1211224917481_1134507442_6-1.jpg
    Tzone.jpg
  • muop
    muop Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Definitely has to be the annivesiry pack b:cute
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    They i saw a duel SS...

xD......................... rofl >.< Geeh its so hard to win sometimes.... I've only found a way to kill wiz so far with a good chance of not dying LOL.... lmao, i only pk if required b:victory
    Lord Ajani SHE WAS IN MY SQUAD,... and we hadnt killed Dragon of the Dephts by that time. I could sneak and barrage her while she's farming her crane herb peacefully

............. b:shocked OH YEAH!!!! You were from that DoD squad! xD.....
    So your done replying to every other thread then made your own.

Keep the forums alive..I need things to laugh at when im riding the bus to and from campus.

b:laugh I'll try my best! Rofl mhmm, done replying.... No way! I'm just getting started! >:D

Everyone else's expression to that... ----> b:sweat
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • JiangLi - Harshlands
    JiangLi - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Best moment ever was when I was questing with someone (won't say who to spare him the embarrassment) near Black Mountain. He got bored and ran up to one of the winged elf guards and attacked it, only to be one shotted by the guard. Stupidest loss of exp ever. Then we both went and got killed by Kong twice because we didn't see him. Nice little moments of fail. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'd have to say my funnest time was during the couple hours we had a KOS with Heavenly. Taboo and I were attacking two Heavenly BMs near Dreaming Cloud. All 4 of us had charms so none of us were dying for like 5 minutes, then Aeneas pulled some sort of ninja move and appeared on top of us and killed me. I think at that point like 15 KD showed up, but up until that point it was fun.

That was probably the last time I've legitimately had fun in this game...that as like when I was level 62.
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    My funniest time was pking rpker's from time to time,I mean what's better then seeing people drop thing's that they worked hard to getb:victory
    Other things include making friend's, Being in awesome faction's, and having fun
    playing this awesome gameb:victory
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    My funniest time was pking rpker's from time to time,I mean what's better then seeing people drop thing's that they worked hard to get
    Other things include making friend's, Being in awesome faction's, and having fun
    playing this awesome game

b:sweat somehow i feel that the Being was meant on me.... or maybe you just capitolized it...... xD........ b:surrender

Oooh but another favorite moment, here I come! >.< Yay:

July 2009

Mhmmm, Fairytale is born! b:victory Met a ton of people that day, and was so glad... Ike taught me Leadership skills (rofl!) and a ton of people helped recruit, so grateful for that b:cute oooh and i remember rofl xD Helped people in Etherblade like mad rofl >.< Geeeeh still wonder what would have happened if that didn't happen lol
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Best Memory Is When Md Got Pwned 24/7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok
  • Kingruss - Harshlands
    Kingruss - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Mhmmm, Fairytale is born! b:victory Met a ton of people that day, and was so glad... Ike taught me Leadership skills (rofl!) and a ton of people helped recruit, so grateful for that b:cute oooh and i remember rofl xD Helped people in Etherblade like mad rofl >.< Geeeeh still wonder what would have happened if that didn't happen lol

lol and your welcome for the 2 million coins for lvl 2 and, my best moment on the server is joining Fariytale ...... and giveing all my coins into it lol
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    lol and your welcome for the 2 million coins for lvl 2 and, my best moment on the server is joining Fariytale ...... and giveing all my coins into it lol

lol uncle russ! b:thanks Rofl ty for that too <333 Forgot to mention....

July 2009

Uncle Russ gave us the 2mil to upgrade to level 2 for Fairytale! >.< And he's donated over 1mil since then... b:surrender
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Best memory for me was when QQme was kos'd by Crimson/KD/Kylin for about 5 hours. Me, angerr and a couple other QQme decided to kill random KD and Kylin for fun. I think D5 was sleeping at the time. After several kills, soon enough, KD and Kylin declared kos on us. Since we already had KOS with crimson to begin with, it turned into an epic 3v1 guild battle at Intrepid. I wish I frapped that 40v120. Those were the good old days when hardcore PVPers actually played this game.
    edited October 2009
    Best memory for me was when QQme was kos'd by Crimson/KD/Kylin for about 5 hours. Me, angerr and a couple other QQme decided to kill random KD and Kylin for fun. I think D5 was sleeping at the time. After several kills, soon enough, KD and Kylin declared kos on us. Since we already had KOS with crimson to begin with, it turned into an epic 3v1 guild battle at Intrepid. I wish I frapped that 40v120. Those were the good old days when hardcore PVPers actually played this game.

Ya so true nurfed I mean the rest of us who still play this game can't match to you and the rest of the hardcore pker's /sarcasm
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Ya so true nurfed I mean the rest of us who still play this game can't match to you and the rest of the hardcore pker's /sarcasm

b:surrender Lets be nice here.....
    edited October 2009
    b:surrender Lets be nice here.....

Never!! xD He started it with his arrogant post b:angry
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ya so true nurfed I mean the rest of us who still play this game can't match to you and the rest of the hardcore pker's.

Fixed.. Now you can go back to your lvl 1 atl (cwutididthar?
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Never!! xD He started it with his arrogant post b:angry

b:sad Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Pretty please with cherries AND dark chocolate on top? Pretty please with cherries, dark chocolate AND tomatoes on top? b:surrender
    edited October 2009
    bawksy wrote: »
    Hey atleast my alt is funny!! Plus no one like a arrogant self minded spends every waking minute kissing nurfed's ****, you do realize he is a guyb:question

Guess daddy didn't spank you hard enough so you gotta ask other men to do it, is that your fetish?
    b:sad Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Pretty please with cherries AND dark chocolate on top? Pretty please with cherries, dark chocolate AND tomatoes on top? b:surrender
    Ugh tomatoes O.o sorry I quit after a while doctor said that I would turn red
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    bawksy wrote: »

b:chuckle lol ty?
    Hey atleast my alt is funny!! Plus no one like a arrogant self minded spends every waking minute kissing nurfed's ****, you do realize he is a guyb:question

Guess daddy didn't spank you hard enough so you gotta ask other men to do it, is that your fetish?

Ugh tomatoes O.o sorry I quit after a while doctor said that I would turn red

LOL but lets please get back on topic here......... xD
    edited October 2009
    b:chuckle lol ty?

LOL but lets please get back on topic here......... xD

Okb:surrender I already stated my favorite moment's in this game and hope to bring more to the table as I go onb:victory