The story line

Options
AzureRequiem - Heavens Tear
AzureRequiem - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
I was wondering if I could get some information on what the heck is going on.
What are wraiths?
why do I have to kill them?
why do they want to kill me?
How does Heaven's Tear just kinda...float there?
Why was TT burried?
stuff like that.
I know it's "just a game" but games are more fun when I understand the story line xD
So any summaries, observations, ect. would be wonderful ^^
Post edited by AzureRequiem - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DivineMaiden - Dreamweaver
    DivineMaiden - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    um..I guess..if we don't kill them they will kill us? b:sad
    but ya..interesting questions..hm..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Trust me, you'll understand all of that at level 90+ :P
    With the longest chain quest a MMO ever had.. >_<
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What are wraiths? Evil spawns from Hell (Came from Wraith Gate I believe). Well they are abominations that Pangu missed killing in the flood. (Or I might be mixing that up)
    why do I have to kill them? Because they're evil and you are the hero in the story
    why do they want to kill me? Becuase they don't like you (us)
    How does Heaven's Tear just kinda...float there? It's magic, Azure. Magic.
    Why was TT burried? Because... there was a flood? (Idk)
    stuff like that.

I don't know about the TT. I don't really read all the dialog.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • AzureRequiem - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    um..I guess..if we don't kill them they will kill us? b:sad
    but ya..interesting questions..hm..

An ad I saw on ANOTHER website made refrence that HT was originally NOT ours...and belonged to the wraths. And that the world (called Pangu) did as well... not that that was ever mentioned in the story line...nor was the map world being called Pangu for that matter
    edited October 2009
    Options
    jokerxdude wrote: »
    I don't know about the TT. I don't really read all the dialog.

LOL I don't recall hearing of a flood anywhere...
    and I was more making refrence to HT being called a "weapon"
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

HT is a weapon, if it decides to drop one of these days, ull be squished if someone is under it...
    edited October 2009
    Options
    As I said, wait for past chain quest, the answer to ALL of yours question is here :3 Even for TT ;)
    (You should ask yourself why there's a messenger of time in TT -hinthinthint-)
  • jokerxdude
    edited October 2009
    Options

Here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/info

I don't know about HT being a weapon.
    HT is a weapon, if it decides to drop one of these days, ull be squished if someone is under it...

The World Boss?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
    edited October 2009
    Options
    As I said, wait for past chain quest, the answer to ALL of yours question is here :3 Even for TT ;)
    (You should ask yourself why there's a messenger of time in TT -hinthinthint-)

bah
    I'm assuming that's not "wraith's Ploy" you are refering to?
    edited October 2009
    Options
    jokerxdude wrote: »
    Here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/info

I don't know about HT being a weapon.

The World Boss?

LOL I didn't even know that was there... I bet that's the least visited page on the site xD
    Thank you that helps a bit
  • jokerxdude
    edited October 2009
    Options
    LOL I didn't even know that was there... I bet that's the least visited page on the site xD
    Thank you that helps a bit

Ya, I remembered reading it somewhere on here. Lol

b:victoryNo prob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It's actually Wraith's Ploy part two, kinda.
    Have to go to FB89; FB99; TT2-1 2-2 2-3 3-2 3-3; Delta numerous time. You got some "sundown pendant" like ornament, but with really good stats.
    Last one being : http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/20953 (For the physical one.)

But yeah, it pretty much answers everything, and you get to unlock 3 more past map. (One pendant per map.)
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It's actually Wraith's Ploy part two, kinda.
    Have to go to FB89; FB99; TT2-1 2-2 2-3 3-2 3-3; Delta numerous time. You got some "sundown pendant" like ornament, but with really good stats.
    Last one being : http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/20953 (For the physical one.)

But yeah, it pretty much answers everything, and you get to unlock 3 more past map. (One pendant per map.)

AH yeah I've seen the pendent. I noticed it being +'d by some players so it stuck out a bit.
    Thanks for the info (=
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It's actually a really good pendant, and no problems ;)
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

I'm pretty sure it's a low-orbital(very low) Ion Cannon.

But yeah, I use to read what each NPC says for each quest when I just started PW. After realizing that they will always ask me to kill X number of mobs, I stopped reading...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What are wraiths?
    Why was TT burried?
    stuff like that.
    I know it's "just a game" but games are more fun when I understand the story line xD
    So any summaries, observations, ect. would be wonderful ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqRTydUQIyY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
    edited October 2009
    Options

"then came the discovery of heaven's tear"
    How hard can it be to discover? It's a GIANT floating land mass!
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The one thing that has me puzzled is how come you have to go to Arch to talk with the messanger of time when you want to go Heaven's Tear in the Past. I mean, I would think the time traveling would had taken place at the new Heaven's Tear and it would take you to the Old one..... Since they are floating exactly in the same spot....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The one thing that has me puzzled is how come you have to go to Arch to talk with the messanger of time when you want to go Heaven's Tear in the Past. I mean, I would think the time traveling would had taken place at the new Heaven's Tear and it would take you to the Old one..... Since they are floating exactly in the same spot....

O.O;;;
    err...NO idea...
    I would say maybe HT moved but the land in old HT looks like HT's surrondings, not Archo's.

They should move it... it's too laggy in Archo anyways xD
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it's a low-orbital(very low) Ion Cannon.

But yeah, I use to read what each NPC says for each quest when I just started PW. After realizing that they will always ask me to kill X number of mobs, I stopped reading...

So this "flood" was nothing more then a shot at point blank from an orbital cannon?
    Sounds about right
    edited October 2009
    Options
    O.O;;;
    err...NO idea...
    I would say maybe HT moved but the land in old HT looks like HT's surrondings, not Archo's.

They should move it... it's too laggy in Archo anyways xD

When I first went back in time I thought I was going to old arch, (as in HT was part of old arch or something), but I was surprized to see the lakes, and mountains (even the entrace to the mountain.. which is an altar in OHT) and HT being already floating in the air..... I guess those time travel agents are even more amaizing, providing time and space travel...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    When I first went back in time I thought I was going to old arch, (as in HT was part of old arch or something), but I was surprized to see the lakes, and mountains (even the entrace to the mountain.. which is an altar in OHT) and HT being already floating in the air..... I guess those time travel agents are even more amaizing, providing time and space travel...

Hmm...soI gotta pay money to go from one place to another... But a different place AND time? FREE!
  • leyend
    leyend Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What are wraiths?
    -are ones of the first creatures that the god Pan Gu put in the world before of the world flood, the wraiths was created from the shadow of the god pan gu

-the wraiths have a destructive nature, they consume, infect, n destroy all that they see , they nature is make a world without life and a world that only the wriaths live on it

-Because that is they nature, and they want the world under they rule again.

-it is the city of the gods, the god pan gu make it to save the animals and the creatures that was not infected for the wraiths yet because the god pan gu was preparing the great flood to kill all the wraiths , the infected animals and plants for the wraiths and make a new world without them.

Why was TT burried?
    -this is a history that u will discover doing TT quest after of lvl 60 till lvl 100
    but i will tell u a few of the history...the new world was created by ''forbidden'' magic , and that empire (Twilight Empire) used one of that forbb
    idden magics to unseal the bosses that u can see inside of the TT, to use that bosses against their enemies long time ago.

but they was not prepared to control the power of the monsters that they unsealed and that monsters destroyed the empire and killed all the ppl, the wriaths used the body of the death ppl infecting them (that are the elites that u can see inside) the bosses idk if was wraiths, but are infected by them.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    They are bad guys.

We are good guys.

Therefore, we fight.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    who would play if there were no "bad guys"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    who would play if there were no "bad guys"?
    pple who just like to PK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited October 2009
    Options
    pple who just like to PK

I thought those were the bad guys as well....
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I thought those were the bad guys as well....

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DeafForest - Sanctuary
    DeafForest - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    http://janelh.wikidot.com/lore I found this Site awhile back, it explains quite a bit of Perfect World lore/Story line. It has Information on the Twilight Temple and Frost. Since you can learn about this stuff over the course of the game. Don't read it if you don't like spoilers heh.
    "All Beautiful you are, my darling; there is no flaw in you. You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride;
    you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes"
    -Song of Solomon 4:7,9
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

That would be some MASSIVE karma for the 3x's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric