I will never do a merge!!

Endless_life - Harshlands
Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
EOD is my lazy faction b:victory
when deadlycleirc and me made EOD at the start of the server it was just for fun,make friends,to have fun, and fight the good fight but we had issues so we disband...afterward i was factionless for the longest time jumping here and there.. all the way to 90...thn my old members ask me to remake EOD since they were unhappy in whatever faction they were in... t be honest i never would of think of making EOD this big i was just going to get some friends together can have fun...

so to ask us to merge with GG, Destiny or Awakening is asking EOD to give up what i picture my faction as
i dont care about being a powerhouse or taking land after land
im not a greedy person as a newbie to this game just want to have fun and help out friends as long as i can ^^

as the server is now Kylin is much strongest thn KD for now that can change as fast as a flip of a coin... so saying the server to die and so on is to soon the fight is just starting to heat up as i see it...so let see what going to happen see you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Endless_life - Harshlands on

Comments

• Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Eeeeek.....

Aren't you supposed to be working? b:laugh
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    when deadlycleirc and me made EOD at the start of the server it was just for fun,make friends,to have fun, and fight the good fight but we had issues so we disband...afterward i was factionless for the longest time jumping here and there.. all the way to 90...thn my old members ask me to remake EOD since they were unhappy in whatever faction they were in... t be honest i never would of think of making EOD this big i was just going to get some friends together can have fun...

so to ask us to merge with GG, Destiny or Awakening is asking EOD to give up what i picture my faction as
    i dont care about being a powerhouse or taking land after land
    im not a greedy person as a newbie to this game just want to have fun and help out friends as long as i can ^^

as the server is now Kylin is much strongest thn KD for now that can change as fast as a flip of a coin... so saying the server to die and so on is to soon the fight is just starting to heat up as i see it...so let see what going to happen see you

So the point is to be greedy...amirite? Declining a merge means I should never ever see you nor any EoD etc QQ'ing on the forums about KD/Kylin/TW.
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    why QQ about anything its a good ??

should be fun right ???

anyways omen i am at work ^^ using internet with cell wootoo
    and bored to hell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tzone - Harshlands
    Tzone - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Endless you do realize how awefully greedy this is right b:sad. You basically have become a pivoting factor in the success of this server's TW and you say you wanna be off alone. Dude if you wanna make friends then a merge with someone would be the most beneficial thing to do.
    And im not gonna say WHO to merge with either, but i am going to say that alotta people on the server would recognize you as a pretty cool person putting all their wants for a colorful map, and a fun game expierience, above your own want to keep your members isolated.b:surrender

PS: I meant isolated in the most non-rude way possible i just can not think of a better way to explain it.b:victory
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    why u did!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Mhmm, I can feel what he's trying to push. I mean, heres something you love to do and someone practically asks you to leave it to do something else. I mean, wouldn't that feel awful? If someone asked me to do that, I'd make them join ME, not the opposite way around. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    in the success of this server's TW

I lol'd u guys really care that much about TW?b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • JiangLi - Harshlands
    JiangLi - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Mmm Endless as much as I hate to say it I think its time to merge b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Endless you do realize how awefully greedy this is right b:sad.

not greedy but selfish...
    but its not even selfishness... he is the leader and do as he wishes... well i'm for the merge but i have nnothing to say on your decision...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • atila
    atila Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You guys need to learn how to read. Here I'll help you a little..
    when deadlycleirc and me made EOD at the start of the server it was just for fun,make friends,to have fun, and fight the good fight bla bla bla to be honest i never would of think of making EOD this big i was just going to get some friends together can have fun...

However, what I find especially sad about EoD is that last night, they didnt organized or even tried against KD. Most of those who were online didnt show up.. no strategy, nothing. I mean of course they had no chance to win but I thought it was pretty lame to not at least show up.

You don't want to merge with that kind of ppl.
  • Tzone - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Endless, my post was directed to you. So i hope you will take it into consideration after reading and pondering over it for a little.

This isn't about TW anymore its about proving that TW is not a box that can be locked up and have the key thrown away. As long as there are still people playing guilds like Kylindom should still have some kinda challenge. And as i said before Endless it really comes down to your guild choosing whether you want to make a BOOM or a tiny fizzle...b:bye

-Tzone
    edited October 2009
    b:cry my laptop crush and i havnt been on for days
    im so bored b:cry
    my phone cant play pwi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tzone - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

my phone cant play pwi[/QUOTE]

Id be pretty dam impressed if it could O_O
    But on a more serious note use this time to think about the merge situation lol
    i'll be waiting to hear who you decide to go with...If anyone at allb:surrender
    edited October 2009
    atila wrote: »

However, what I find especially sad about EoD is that last night, they didnt organized or even tried against KD. Most of those who were online didnt show up.. no strategy, nothing. I mean of course they had no chance to win but I thought it was pretty lame to not at least show up.

well since i wasnt there i guess i understand why they didnt go
    but i attack KD for a reason
    i have alot of unskill members with tw
    and i thought they would go to the tw to learn and to play tw with whatever class they are
    but i see i was wrong
    tw isnt always about numbers or lvls
    you have to know what to do also
    i dont care if your a super high lvl if you dont know how to play you suck
    EOD is going to rebuild now
    i dont care if i only have 30 members left its better thn have 140 members that dont care
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    b:cry my laptop crush and i havnt been on for days
    im so bored b:cry
    my phone cant play pwi

b:chuckle Lol, I bet it would take days to download even if you could. b:laugh

Awwww, just keep posting in the forums >.<
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    tw isnt always about numbers or lvls
    you have to know what to do also

any leader of a guild that twed once could tell u that... its good to know how to tw before u actally tw...

u need to be orginized, and make sure your guild will actally do what u say, and make sure u know what your talking about in tw
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    any leader of a guild that twed once could tell u that... its good to know how to tw before u actally tw...

u need to be orginized, and make sure your guild will actally do what u say, and make sure u know what your talking about in tw

I wish I could successfully talk out my ass like you.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I wish I could successfully talk out my ass like you.

Just look at u in the mirror dude.. u'll talk to an assb:byeb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Just look at u in the mirror dude.. u'll talk to an assb:byeb:victory

Key words...."talk out", durka durka.
    edited October 2009

i can tell people how to tw all day but do people listen or read it on forums and whatever the answer is no
    people has to learn the hard way we suck at tw to be honest but if w keep gong at it who knows might learn something xD fun fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I don't get this game. When I first started playing this game, I was so excited to be able to try TW, I thought it was going to be the coolest thing ever. But you basically needed to be 75+ to even get into a guild that would TW in LC. By the time I was 75, it was like 85+ to get into a guild that would TW. So I came here. Then when I came here I saw how incredibly stupid and boring TWs are. There is very little strategy involved, unless both guilds are perfectly evenly matched. And even then, only 1 person has to use any sort of strategy. The rest of the guild just needs to listen.

It took me all of 5 minutes to understand how TWs work. They are not hard, they are not fun, they do not take skill.

Why do guilds just feel like wasting 500k for this? Especially if they don't plan on showing up...
  • Tzone - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Key words...."talk out", durka durka.

Lolz....

Just so many Lolz, I cant even explain it...b:chuckle
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I don't get this game. When I first started playing this game, I was so excited to be able to try TW, I thought it was going to be the coolest thing ever. But you basically needed to be 75+ to even get into a guild that would TW in LC. By the time I was 75, it was like 85+ to get into a guild that would TW. So I came here. Then when I came here I saw how incredibly stupid and boring TWs are. There is very little strategy involved, unless both guilds are perfectly evenly matched. And even then, only 1 person has to use any sort of strategy. The rest of the guild just needs to listen.

It took me all of 5 minutes to understand how TWs work. They are not hard, they are not fun, they do not take skill.

Why do guilds just feel like wasting 500k for this? Especially if they don't plan on showing up...

Tryagain...tw's were fun atleast mine when I was in avengerz. I was one of the few ea's that had barrage and could live through the bosses aoe except for 2 other barbs. I was chatting with KD friends for like an hour of just barraging I swear I solo'ed that boss lol. But as for KD "pvp" tw's. It was noshows and spoon fed tw's...yes boring.

New server...new map...new fun
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

New server...new map...new fun

b:surrender Geeeeeh I don't need to see another server coming up... We have enough already...
    edited October 2009
    i think the game is good and fun but the players aren't no matter how many servers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korinth - Harshlands
    Korinth - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Endless you do realize how awefully greedy this is right b:sad. You basically have become a pivoting factor in the success of this server's TW and you say you wanna be off alone. Dude if you wanna make friends then a merge with someone would be the most beneficial thing to do.
    And im not gonna say WHO to merge with either, but i am going to say that alotta people on the server would recognize you as a pretty cool person putting all their wants for a colorful map, and a fun game expierience, above your own want to keep your members isolated.b:surrender

PS: I meant isolated in the most non-rude way possible i just can not think of a better way to explain it.b:victory

Tzzzzonnnnnnnnnes<3 gtfo the forums and into the game u nub and endless its is time for a merge bro but leave GG where there at as GG they're egos are 2 big 2 merge with and the only other guild left is.....................well i wnt say.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    i think the game is good and fun but the players aren't no matter how many servers

Agreed b:laugh Lol I'm sure this is 10 characters now b:chuckleb:thanks
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    atila wrote: »

Why are you ppl so focused on EoD to merge with anyone? A merger is never going to work unless ALL parties can agree on it and agree on who will be leader/ directer and what name to use. That will never happen. I've been in guilds before that tried serious merger discussions and it always fell through due to no one wanting to give up the guild name and their leadership. Not to mention...You can't expect RPK and PvE guilds to have a successful merger. Their game play rules are too vastly different.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    catougar wrote: »
    Why are you ppl so focused on EoD to merge with anyone? A merger is never going to work unless ALL parties can agree on it and agree on who will be leader/ directer and what name to use. That will never happen. I've been in guilds before that tried serious merger discussions and it always fell through due to no one wanting to give up the guild name and their leadership. Not to mention...You can't expect RPK and PvE guilds to have a successful merger. Their game play rules are too vastly different.

b:surrender Geeeeh, if 8th graders these days are learning to do paragraphs, so can you..
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:surrender Geeeeh, if 8th graders these days are learning to do paragraphs, so can you..

Since when is this forum Junior High School? Oh, since the grammar police arrived.b:surrender