I will never do a merge!!

2»

Comments

• Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    catougar wrote: »
    Since when is this forum Junior High School? Oh, since the grammar police arrived.b:surrender

seeing as PWI's comunity is already like high school, get used to it
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009

New server...new map...new fun

you mean before or after orcale events?
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Tzzzzonnnnnnnnnes<3 gtfo the forums and into the game u nub and endless its is time for a merge bro but leave GG where there at as GG they're egos are 2 big 2 merge with and the only other guild left is.....................well i wnt say.

I dont understand this, why people say GG ego is too big to merge, when we beated EoD on TW, when we have like 2x numbers of 9x as EoD has, isnt the other way around?

And i NEVER asked EoD to merge with GG, or the other way around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I don't get this game. When I first started playing this game, I was so excited to be able to try TW, I thought it was going to be the coolest thing ever. But you basically needed to be 75+ to even get into a guild that would TW in LC. By the time I was 75, it was like 85+ to get into a guild that would TW. So I came here. Then when I came here I saw how incredibly stupid and boring TWs are. There is very little strategy involved, unless both guilds are perfectly evenly matched. And even then, only 1 person has to use any sort of strategy. The rest of the guild just needs to listen.

It took me all of 5 minutes to understand how TWs work. They are not hard, they are not fun, they do not take skill.

Why do guilds just feel like wasting 500k for this? Especially if they don't plan on showing up...

TWs were fun for me...When i was in RQ at their prime it was so fun goin' against everybody in the server...Even non factors had the balls to attack us when they considered us top 1-2 guild in the server...You just have to experience an even match tw and you'll see the fun in it...Best TW i had was when Conq 1st decided to attack us (RQ) and we won, i will never forget that *****.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    catougar wrote: »
    Since when is this forum Junior High School? Oh, since the grammar police arrived.b:surrender

b:chuckle Sorry but it was just a bit harder to read since it was all put together rofl. Ooh and I edit work at school a ton xD Rofl OCD, can't stand it if it seems wrong lol.
    seeing as PWI's comunity is already like high school, get used to it

b:chuckle High school, here I come! >:D
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i agree with tim =P
    i dont know why so much people are looking at us b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    i love the tw with GG by the way it was so much fun
    i dont care we lose
    it was two hours of fun so =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    all TWs we did in GG were fun, the first one with 30 people and 1 barb
    the other one with Crimson, the one with EoD and the one with Kylin, i hope more fun come b:victory

people take TW too serious, too many politics for a game that we are supposed to have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    b:victory i agree
    its a game =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    all TWs we did in GG were fun, the first one with 30 people and 1 barb
    the other one with Crimson, the one with EoD and the one with Kylin, i hope more fun come b:victory

people take TW too serious, too many politics for a game that we are supposed to have fun

sure
    its a game =P

everyone got his goals and see how to have the fun... tw is my fun... holding land is the result..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    TWs were fun for me...When i was in RQ at their prime it was so fun goin' against everybody in the server...Even non factors had the balls to attack us when they considered us top 1-2 guild in the server...You just have to experience an even match tw and you'll see the fun in it...Best TW i had was when Conq 1st decided to attack us (RQ) and we won, i will never forget that *****.

That's EXACTLY what EoD had been doing and all they have gotten is flack for it. I say give them a round of applause for having the 'balls' to attack pretty much anyone on the map. Doesn't matter that they lost each one. They gained experience and had fun.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    its a game =P

Agreed! b:chuckle Geeeh but this is a pretty interesting debate topic lol b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yes interesting and btw i hate the current map... get another powerhouseb:victory... then maybe we can kos each other xD

u are all expecting that right? hatersb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    yes interesting and btw i hate the current map... get another powerhouseb:victory... then maybe we can kos each other xD

u are all expecting that right? hatersb:chuckle

b:chuckle lol another guild that can beat out KD and Kylin... Mhmmm, sounds good to me! :D We need more color and enjoyment! b:laugh
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ok so u guys know whats gunna happen if the server forms another "powerhouse guild" right?

the new guild takes out kd or kylin or both and then we have yet another guild with too many lands ond oh look the two hardest guilds on server can't move them

Good game >.> back where u started right?

the best way i think is mutliple attacks and diversionary guilds (weaker ones)
    to waste kd/kylins time so a better guild gets a better chance to take a land

if u make a mighty powerhouse to take them down yer only gunna cause one of two things:
    1. all the map is that new guilds colour and nobody can remove them
    2. kd and kylin join forces or merge and **** hard!

either way its gunna be a re-roll of whats happening now
  • Hero_Panda - Heavens Tear
    Hero_Panda - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ok so u guys know whats gunna happen if the server forms another "powerhouse guild" right?

the new guild takes out kd or kylin or both and then we have yet another guild with too many lands ond oh look the two hardest guilds on server can't move them

if u make a mighty powerhouse to take them down yer only gunna cause one of two things:

Hm, dont worry, one guild on the server able to fight kingdom or kylin wont hurt any1 b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

O____O Holy cow, you just reminded some people (like me b:surrender) about that..... >.< Omg, take that back... We need more guilds, not another powerhouse! b:sweat....... Yeah........