All my shards are....! POLL

Options
Deceptistar - Sanctuary
Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cleric
and they areee.......? b:pleased
Personally ratio of 1:3 with pdef being the 3 and HP 1. I get my HP from refines but this allows me to have 8k pdef with buffs as arcane without sacrificing power.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
Post edited by Deceptistar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    8k pdef? wow, nice. Gotta ask, how much HP do u have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LighDar - Harshlands
    LighDar - Harshlands Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Shaby Shards Are Embarressing! b:worried
    ~~~~~~~~~~~[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~Like my Tattoo?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: LighDar
    Level: 19
    Zen/Premium Character: Yes
    Danger Level For Attacking Me: b:beatup
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Arcane veno, but should be close enough to a cleric. I like garnet on cape + helm. Then, the rest is citrine.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Arcane veno, but should be close enough to a cleric. I like garnet on cape + helm. Then, the rest is citrine.

^^ This is what I have ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ^^ This is what I have ^^

OMG me too!

Well sorta, its not on the helm and cape...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    8k pdef? wow, nice. Gotta ask, how much HP do u have?

5.1k b:surrender altho not that bad i remember an archer hitting me for less than an eden mob so...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    OMG me too!

Well sorta, its not on the helm and cape...

LOL....

Let's see.....with buffs:

5.8k pdef
    8.4k hp

BUT....have more refining to do was waiting on MAYBE an orb sale and also on potential TT99 gears (although not a huge fan of Arcane TT99...bleh). So both will be potentially higher once I do that. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lol, I have 3.4k hp, 1.5k phy. def unbuffed... Though I do have 400 d.orbs and 50 flawless citrines in my bank, but no decent gear to put em into.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    who da one picking shabbies >_>:
    edited October 2009
    Options
    who da one picking shabbies >_>:

Me. anything above shabbies is a waste of cash. b:victory Besides, all the "pros" use shabby or blemished ones, right?
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    mana shabbies 4 life!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    didn't see this thread was for clerics Q.Q
  • oversea
    oversea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Garnets on sleeves for the look b:victory
  • Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    While I didn't choose this for the poll, I used to have some shabby shards in some quest pants for about 20% of a level before I leveled up and replaced them. (Got the pants around 80% of a level and already had the mats to make new pants at the next level.) That and the pants they were replacing had 15 more HP as they had 3 averages in them so 3 shabbys equaled that out and was just plain funny to look at :P
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Full flawless citrine... Being LA with 5 VIT is the only way b:chuckle
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Me. anything above shabbies is a waste of cash. b:victory Besides, all the "pros" use shabby or blemished ones, right?

b:victory Thats right we use the money saved to get inhumane gear which we shard we shabbies! xD
    mana shabbies 4 life!

lol weoot!
    While I didn't choose this for the poll, I used to have some shabby shards in some quest pants for about 20% of a level before I leveled up and replaced them. (Got the pants around 80% of a level and already had the mats to make new pants at the next level.) That and the pants they were replacing had 15 more HP as they had 3 averages in them so 3 shabbys equaled that out and was just plain funny to look at :P

(O.o)
    huh?
    does gear actually get any visible effects with just shabbys? if yes ZMOG WHY AREN'T I SHARDING MY ANCIENT ARBOR (2 slots weoooot!) WITH SHABBIES!!!
    QQ
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Mix of hp and pdef more onthe hp side though.I wished I could afford some shards atm.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • ArchAngel - Dreamweaver
    ArchAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    pdef shards all the way.b:pleased
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2009
    Options
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=fa7b255da990fe2b

mixed, evidently. though I swear I had more hp stones that that. 6 months not on my healer, that's what I get.
  • Miasora - Lost City
    Miasora - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    obviously... hp shards all the way ~

just... most of them are in my bank (not yet imbued) xD

i mean, i'm still collecting them from shabbies, to be combined into g7 >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad days, sad days... are all brighter made with the...
    "Happy Knowledge", that our...
    Friendship will not fade.

me: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656331#post3656331 ^.^
    my family: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4077892#post4077892 <3