The only TW that matters.

Options
DarkSniper - Lost City
DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Anything that involves CQ is automatically boring. SG1OWNS vs Spectral I'm sure will be an intense nailbiter but it's still not that important. GZ vs Nsync will be meh.

In this thread: We discuss the only TW worth mentioning.

Suteki vs. RevOmega

I for one thought Suteki wouldn't stand a chance against Hashishin, and then I thought that they wouldn't stand a chance against Dynasty but I have been proved wrong.

So lets here it, thoughts, ideas, e-drama, QQ, I want all of it.
The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
Post edited by DarkSniper - Lost City on

Comments

• Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It's obviously the most drama filled match-up, there's no question. I've never seen so much buzz surrounding one battle. Please remember to take everything you hear on the internet with a grain of salt though. So many rumors surrounding this are simply not true, and I'd like to use this thread to dispel a couple of those rumors.

1) Ottogi is not taking this war so seriously that he will stop his torrents of Gossip Girl for the battle's duration. I'm sure we can all agree that Gossip Girl takes priority over anything in PW.

B) Suteki members WILL be allowed to go to the bathroom during the war. This one was just stupid. If anyone wants to wear a diaper or pee in a Gatorade jug, that's fine. Or they can move their computers to the bathroom and do the whole TW from there. Makes no diff to me, that was just a stupid rumor.

IV) Suteki members have been allowed to eat carbs all week. I just said eat more protein than carbs or fat. Also that only applies to this week, and has nothing to do with the war. It's just good to switch the ratios up from time to time.

Some rumors were true, and I think it's best to get those out in the open before the details get skewed

x) Yes, I am getting a sex change operation soon and it's draining me emotionally. I can't promise that it won't affect me and some of my closer friends during the war.

xx) I attempted to pay the GMs for help. However, they turned me down. Everyone in the PWI organization was too busy swimming laps in the giant pool of money they had built after this past event to help me.

>.<) Lady Gaga is a man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MilkMan_ - Lost City
    MilkMan_ - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It's obviously the most drama filled match-up, there's no question. I've never seen so much buzz surrounding one battle. Please remember to take everything you hear on the internet with a grain of salt though. So many rumors surrounding this are simply not true, and I'd like to use this thread to dispel a couple of those rumors.

1) Ottogi is not taking this war so seriously that he will stop his torrents of Gossip Girl for the battle's duration. I'm sure we can all agree that Gossip Girl takes priority over anything in PW.

B) Suteki members WILL be allowed to go to the bathroom during the war. This one was just stupid. If anyone wants to wear a diaper or pee in a Gatorade jug, that's fine. Or they can move their computers to the bathroom and do the whole TW from there. Makes no diff to me, that was just a stupid rumor.

IV) Suteki members have been allowed to eat carbs all week. I just said eat more protein than carbs or fat. Also that only applies to this week, and has nothing to do with the war. It's just good to switch the ratios up from time to time.

Some rumors were true, and I think it's best to get those out in the open before the details get skewed

x) Yes, I am getting a sex change operation soon and it's draining me emotionally. I can't promise that it won't affect me and some of my closer friends during the war.

xx) I attempted to pay the GMs for help. However, they turned me down. Everyone in the PWI organization was too busy swimming laps in the giant pool of money they had built after this past event to help me.

>.<) Lady Gaga is a man.

Wut?

klsfgjkfjgkjfsdkjgkdfjgkjdfk
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Dynasty's lost coz it was their first TW as a faction and very few had ever been in a TW before. Also there was no plan and not everyone could attend. Still lasted quite long for their 1st TW...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hip - Lost City
    Hip - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

>.<) Lady Gaga is a man.

I love you Ottogi. For the record, I stacked my carbs last night for war tonight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well we all know where N'Sync is bidding next week. They're mad because they lost members to Suteki. Which I'm still confused about.

For whatever reason I'm quite sure that Suteki can hold their own for quite some time. Good for you Suteki.

Note: I don't know the TW results so if they lost then GG.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Cupac - Lost City
    Cupac - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol yea gz won
    and it was a heal of a war
    from both sides
    alot of people ask me am i affraid of death...
    hell yea im affraid of death
    i dont wanna die yet
    alot of people think that i worship the devil..
    that i do all types of **** ****
    look i cant change the way i think..and i cant change the way i am
    so if i offended you
    GOOD coz i still dont give a ****
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well we all know where N'Sync is bidding next week. They're mad because they lost members to Suteki. Which I'm still confused about.

Fo realz? o.o Sounds like a fun battle :D Sorreh if I put sand in anyone's panties >.<

Love you too Hip <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol yea gz won
    and it was a heal of a war
    from both sides
    Lol was it nothing but clerics on both sides
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lol was it nothing but clerics on both sides

I'll show you Dark in our next TW.

We are pro cata pullers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well since it was a "heal" of a war, then I'm just guessing it was nothing but clerics....
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well since it was a "heal" of a war, then I'm just guessing it was nothing but clerics....

That would be Epic!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I get to pull the catapult though
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I get to pull the catapult though

b:cry Noooooooooooooooooooo

b:sad Can we take turns?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You can heal me.

Although I don't really need heals, I am DarkSniper after all.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    <
    I do not heal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    <
    I do not heal

Reds thinks she's a mage.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Reds thinks she's a mage.

b:embarrassb:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]