Most Hated Faction?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm fairly certain that if we started this poll over, people would vote Nefarious. But it just seemed that people really, really, hated Steel.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm fairly certain that if we started this poll over, people would vote Nefarious. But it just seemed that people really, really, hated Steel.
    This is at the most a rumor, but at the time it was said out of the quarter of the 'jerks' that existed in nefarious, half of them moved to steel.

again its only based on rumors, but one had to think... where there is no fire there is no smoke....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sage10charb:victory
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • ShikiSenri - Sanctuary
    ShikiSenri - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Nef is probably the most hated by now =p
    Then possibly outlaw.
    Yeah alot of the factions on this list arnt even active anymore.
    Ohhhh and what ever faction Wizzled is in right now sucks too. ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Nef is probably the most hated by now =p
    Then possibly outlaw.
    Yeah alot of the factions on this list arnt even active anymore.
    Ohhhh and what ever faction Wizzeled is in right now sucks too. ;3

Wizzled is a nub BM who doesn't even play anymore b:laugh

and [insert long flaming racist derogatory and otherwise trollish comment here] you. "SIN" is epic b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • nicholask
    nicholask Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Most hated faction was steel but not now
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This thread really should die .... there hasn't been anything interesting to discuss here ages ago .
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    omfg GHY got unbanned acc? woot wb, unfortunatly i already quit xD
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • Anastaciia - Sanctuary
    Anastaciia - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    omfg GHY got unbanned acc? woot wb, unfortunatly i already quit xD

dark why did you quit you were so close to demon D:
    and no his account didnt get unbanned
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Steel was the first who could stand up against landowners ... why is steel hated ? for making fun? pking ppl and stuff i mean its part of the game ... i think steel was the best because ... more fun in sp equal teams not 1 big team pking all noobies or few high lvls pking all lower lvls ... i remeber how it was fun to go pk lots of peeps equal teams, steel was the first to be able to stand up against landowners of intire server therefor i say they are the best they didnt mergi with 10 other clans to be able to win just al lil bit xD
    maybe i dont see why there hated or ppl just get to personal in this game b:bye
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Steel was the first who could stand up against landowners ... why is steel hated ? for making fun? pking ppl and stuff i mean its part of the game ... i think steel was the best because ... more fun in sp equal teams not 1 big team pking all noobies or few high lvls pking all lower lvls ... i remeber how it was fun to go pk lots of peeps equal teams, steel was the first to be able to stand up against landowners of intire server therefor i say they are the best they didnt mergi with 10 other clans to be able to win just al lil bit xD

*Cough*....Does allot of late 8x and some early-mid 9x vs early-mid 8x mean equal to you ? :P

Nevertheless it was fun , but I believe the major problems started when Vert , his worshipers and wife joined . That and the leadership of the faction , 1 aloof guy (idk if he was hated though , he was just....weird ) and one with a huge epeeeeeen.
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ahh pking then was more fun then now now its imposible to get a equal team pking became like tw join the strongest or lay dead on the floor allot, i think boy was cool wanted to keep things fun wish there where more like that in game^^ and yep verticoli lool ahh well even if he did that they coulda just waited till he got booted instead of all leaving the faction in 5 minutes well not all but still they coulda just pked him back they outnumberd him so woudnt have been that hard, the fact that all left over that i still think is verry weird i bet there where other reasons kough kough coins? xD

i hope regi holds m off but but soon as nef wins all they gonna change this to regi ?XD because they had chanse but didnt make it
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    why is steel hated ?

lmao I liked Steel b:victory xD
    not alone Hated ^_^
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The best fac you just talked about died within a few months of making lol >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Garivald - Sanctuary
    Garivald - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i haven't been here long enough to hate any faction >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Panda on fire=Panda PWNAGE