Psychic

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i laugh they get nicked psychOTics b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    In an other thread one of the admins said "psychic sounds like a non-elemental mage with debuffs"... if I remember correctly.

If it's true, the class will be quite pvp oriented imo.
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, the name psychic suggest to me that they can control people or predict the future. Either case, it sounds like a PvP oriented class. If the psychic is really a crowd control class I would definitely try it out. Always a fan of domination.
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Imagine if psychics had a high level skill which made you see things like you were some place else.
  • orcsam
    orcsam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I heard a rumour that the psychics will have this kind of sacrifice ability? Kind of like, if the cleric is down they can kill themselves for the revival of said cleric.

It'd be useful, I guess.
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Imagine if psychics had a high level skill which made you see things like you were some place else.

Turns your screen black... Switches your skills in your skill bar... Make you confused (when you try to go left, your character goes right... etc)...

Man, that would be awesome in PvP!
  • zankotsu
    zankotsu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you ask me, psychic sounds like a class that would be using the claws, cause when I think psychic, im think of like meditation and kongfu and stuff like that, but then again, the way how they named these people, Tideborn, suggests water, so I dont know. Maybe they will incorporate new weapons for the psychic class.

As for the assassians go, the sound like a melee/ranged class. Because when I think of an assassian, I think of quick and deadly, kifes and stuff, and the ocasional bow put in there to kill a target from far off. Thats just my opinion on the two new classes.

Oh and the thought of having people who are really good in water is awesome, its like underwater pvp to the next lvl.
  • XAnonymousx - Heavens Tear
    XAnonymousx - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm all about the magic classes. >:3
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I know in another MMO one of the caster classes has a skill that temporarily locks out your keyboard :p
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    In an other thread one of the admins said "psychic sounds like a non-elemental mage with debuffs"... if I remember correctly.

If it's true, the class will be quite pvp oriented imo.

Finally another gimp class til 90+ b:chuckle
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • gameka
    gameka Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i think it would be awesome for psychic to have confuse ray and can use both bow and magic wand as tag weapons, and assassin would be fist and bow or flying daggers to shoot long ranged.
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'll probably make a psychic, but hopefully I'll stay with my cleric b:chuckle

This. b:victory
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • thejax
    thejax Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    My personal review of classes (probly wrong but what the hell right? b:chuckle)

Mage = classic MMO squishy hugely damaging class
    Veno = tamer hybrid class
    Blademaster = non tank melee class (has lots of effects such as bleeding and stun?)
    Cleric = healer! (although these can also be effective damage classes, i'm pretty sure theyre designed for healing)
    Archer = super accurate semi squishy criticalling whatever. theres one in every MMO right? b:surrender
    Barb = Tank? Duh.

So in my opinion, the most likely things psychic and assassin will be is like:
    psy = uses melee weapon for damage HOWEVER: this class imo wont use strength, its damage will come from magical buffs on its melee weapon.
    sin = same kind of stats as archer, but will be melee (will definatly be the most squishy melee class imo)

Please dont flame me for this post, im probly wrong but no harm in saying my opinion b:bye
  • MysticPoison - Harshlands
    MysticPoison - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    oo im poking around other threads and i see ppl compling about adding new classes,.. ect =/ i dont see the problem D: im happy there coming out
    I wanna try the assasin^_^ They are awesome!
    b:laugh
  • HowlMoon - Heavens Tear
    HowlMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Maybe the new classes will bring new flying mounts.Hmm maybe like flying water creatures or something.Maybe even underwater ground mounts.I am excited about the Psycic.I hope the expansion will come out soon, i think the tideborn sound like an awesome class b:victory!
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well, I dont my Play this Bm anymore*. I'm waiting for assasin to come out.
    *I got bored, I hope a new class might bring me back.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I wonder what build's the Tideborn class will have... b:questionb:puzzledb:question

Maybe they will have a build like this...

Psychic: Close to a wiz or cleric build.
    Assisan: A BM mixed with a Archer build.

(These are just guess of a build for the tideborn.)

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    thejax wrote: »

Blademaster = non tank melee class (has lots of effects such as bleeding and stun?)
    Cleric = healer! (although these can also be effective damage classes, i'm pretty sure theyre designed for healing)
    Archer = super accurate semi squishy criticalling whatever. theres one in every MMO right? b:surrender
    Barb = Tank? Duh.

psy = uses melee weapon for damage HOWEVER: this class imo wont use strength, its damage will come from magical buffs on its melee weapon.
    sin = same kind of stats as archer, but will be melee (will definatly be the most squishy melee class imo)

Please dont flame me for this post, im probly wrong but no harm in saying my opinion b:bye

This
    applauses.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This is a class we can be SURE the ones who are lv80+ in 1.5-2 weeks are complete nubs b:chuckle no if, ands, or buts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AzureRequiem - Heavens Tear
    AzureRequiem - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    whoot psych for the win!
    I'm more worried about the possability of "fish stck" jokes in world chat for months after xD
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I consider an Archer to be melee as they wear LA and do phyiscal damage not magical.

ahem.... Melee generally refers to disorganized close combat involving a group of fighters.
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ilystah wrote: »
    Yeah, the name psychic suggest to me that they can control people or predict the future. Either case, it sounds like a PvP oriented class. If the psychic is really a crowd control class I would definitely try it out. Always a fan of domination.

err... no comment
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I want Assassinz to be nix killers. I hate it when a veno stabs from behind with a nix and i can't even hv time to go near and hit her a single shot even while I m charmed. that is so annoying. it is the only thing i hate about this game. Game developers have over powered venos with nix. atleast give some other cash items for each class like nix and herc that way u can earn if u want to earn selling nixes and hercs.

OR MAKE one of the two new classes NIX killer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azianjimster - Sanctuary
    Azianjimster - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i think the phsycic is gonna be like a debuff caster to make enemies easier to kil

and i think the assassin is gonna be like a rogue unit, like does a lot of damage with melee but very squishy
  • Tyleray - Harshlands
    Tyleray - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    thejax wrote: »

Barb = Tank? Duh.

ACTUALLY, you basically hit the nail right one the head. Psychics buff weapons to do massive damage, and use magical orbs to use them. Assassins use dual wield daggers to deal massive damage quickly, and have similar stats to an archer. Seriously people this info is all over the internet.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ACTUALLY, you basically hit the nail right one the head. Psychics buff weapons to do massive damage, and use magical orbs to use them. Assassins use dual wield daggers to deal massive damage quickly, and have similar stats to an archer. Seriously people this info is all over the internet.

b:sad
    whys they got to be like WoW's archaetypes?
    =(
    shaman and rouge much? b:chuckle

there be a slight chance assassin could be like (exaggeration and just joking around) teh pirate class.
    =O
    or teh psychic be similar to the apothecary (from other game me won't mention which was a kind of tiny game o.o' and also joking a bit here.) b:chuckleb:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
    Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm building the psychic the same way I built my wizard which wasn't completely arcane nor was it LA or hybrid....I love the fact that u can play around with the attribute points
  • wilquerson
    wilquerson Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:cuteb:pleased
    "Rising Tide" is the expansion coming out over the winter. The mounts/anniversary packs are coming out in this patch, the rest is in the expansion.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wilquerson wrote: »

ThreadNecroCArd.jpg?t=1272904223
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wilquerson wrote: »

1) Necro

2) The new classes are already out, no need to wait.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
This discussion has been closed.