Psychic

HxC_Cherry - Lost City
HxC_Cherry - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Epik omg =DDD

haha

so how many of you are gona try the new classes ;)

i kno ima try Psychic :) not mutch into melee D:

and i cannnnt wait forrrr my new mounttt =DD
now i can sell my boa >:)
Post edited by HxC_Cherry - Lost City on

Comments

• HxC_Cherry - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    oo im poking around other threads and i see ppl compling about adding new classes,.. ect =/ i dont see the problem D: im happy there coming out
  • Prowler - Heavens Tear
    Prowler - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I already have alts of every class, so of course I will make alts of the new ones too.

I actually intend to level up one of each of the new types, to around level 40 over a week or two after they release, to get a feel for the class. After that, those characters may or may not be played - 3 very active alts keep me very busy already.
    --
    Prowler (Venomancer) on Heaven's Tear

Former Leader of QuestSeek: International level 3 faction.
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Meh, there's going to be some issues with balance between the classes. The assassins sound like a class that would use swords or fists/claws so I might make one of those.

If the new classes happen to be horribly over-powered then I'm taking advantage of it before they're nerfed too badly (hell, I'm just curious about what they look like).b:chuckle
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'll probably make a psychic, but hopefully I'll stay with my cleric b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • joebud
    joebud Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    how do you know when did you joined?
  • HxC_Cherry - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    joebud wrote: »
    how do you know when did you joined?

i joined 2 weeks befor closed beta
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    Ketavi - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm actually excited, you can see their city right down the bottom of Dreamweaver - I took some friends down there to have a look and I did say "I wonder if the new race will be something underwater".

I'm kinda sick at the moment of my Venomancer, And my Archer is nearly 50 - I had Alts of the other classes, but none of which I really liked or got used to.

But I have to agree, I'm worried about how they are though - if they're squishy or stupidly powerful. But its good to finally have a class that might be decent in water b:chuckle

We will just have to see. I'm curious though - is this the patch they are coming out in - or is Rising Tide going to be coming out later?
    Dude, Im totally making a Tideborn - the possibility of Whips? KINKY >:V
  • HxC_Cherry - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I'm actually excited, you can see their city right down the bottom of Dreamweaver - I took some friends down there to have a look and I did say "I wonder if the new race will be something underwater".

I'm kinda sick at the moment of my Venomancer, And my Archer is nearly 50 - I had Alts of the other classes, but none of which I really liked or got used to.

But I have to agree, I'm worried about how they are though - if they're squishy or stupidly powerful. But its good to finally have a class that might be decent in water b:chuckle

We will just have to see. I'm curious though - is this the patch they are coming out in - or is Rising Tide going to be coming out later?

yea:) i love my full attack cleric :) she owns so bad ^_^ but im kinda geting sick of the same 3-5 attacks? :ss so i tryed a blade master, but i really dont like mellee 2 mutch :)

and the 2 new classes should be intresting because no one really knows how to build them :D so il be the one spending 2 hours looking at armore stats, spells, wepons ;D and trying to figure out a good pvp build, will probly be trial and error for a wile but its ok :))))
    ooo and new classes = new weapons ? :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • Tikana - Heavens Tear
    Tikana - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Like to have a mp bubble like a blue ball for mp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I think this is just the giant "we'll **** off our players by making a huge patch that doesn't do anything until we decide to add another patch that makes everything fall into place" patch.

Besides I'm sure that if they had everything worked out already then they wouldn't have said "All of the contents of this preview are subject to change." on the Rising Tide preview page.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • PReseme - Heavens Tear
    PReseme - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think this is just the giant "we'll **** off our players by making a huge patch that doesn't do anything until we decide to add another patch that makes everything fall into place" patch..

b:surrender I know games that do that lol i hate it
    BEdward - Blademasterb :heart
    CEdward - Cleric b:cute
    AReseme - VenoMaster b:mischievous
    PReseme - Archer Retired (sisters toon) b:sweat (to be remade on her own account)
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2009

That... would... be... so... awesome! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • Tikana - Heavens Tear
    Tikana - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Would make for an nice combo lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I would pk for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think this is just the giant "we'll **** off our players by making a huge patch that doesn't do anything until we decide to add another patch that makes everything fall into place" patch.

Besides I'm sure that if they had everything worked out already then they wouldn't have said "All of the contents of this preview are subject to change." on the Rising Tide preview page.

"Rising Tide" is the expansion coming out over the winter. The mounts/anniversary packs are coming out in this patch, the rest is in the expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • HxC_Cherry - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Primeval Stone Level 12+ Socket Gem. Weapon: +2% crit. Armor: +20 Vit.
    Stone of the Savant Level 12+ Socket Gem. Weapon: Channeling -6% . Armor: +20 Vit.
    Garnet Gem Level 11+ Socket Gem. Weapon: +75 Phy Atk. Armor: +125 Phy Def.
    Citrine Gem Level 11+ Socket Gem. Weapon: +115 HP. Armor: +115 HP.
    Sapphire Gem Level 11+ Socket Gem. Weapon: +75 Mag Atk. Armor:+100 Mag Def.
    Diamond of Dragon Level 12+ Socket Gem. Weapon: +1 Def Lvl. Armor: +1 Def Lvl.
    Diamond of Tiger Level 12+ Socket Gem. Weapon: +1 Atk Lvl. Armor: +1 Atk Lvl

sexy?o.O
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

Yeah, probably - One of those download suckin' patches that do absolutely nothing.

Ooh...I didn't think about the whole stat thing x_x That'll be very much trial and error for a while. Unless they have obvious skills and what-not.

Doesn't make me any less excited, even the silhouette looks epic b:laugh
  • Ketavi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    "Rising Tide" is the expansion coming out over the winter. The mounts/anniversary packs are coming out in this patch, the rest is in the expansion.

Ah, well that's kinda **** - but it gives us time to look it up. It should say something about Tideborn somewhere
  • Aria_skye - Lost City
    Aria_skye - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Anybody remember the last expansion? It was only a few weeks after they started sneaking expansion data into the patches that they officially released it. I'm wondering if it may be coming sooner than we think considering they began sneaking rising tide in last patch.
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    @ OP: How do you know Psychic is not melee?
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ilystah wrote: »
    @ OP: How do you know Psychic is not melee?

(Not the OP, but still feel like answering this one)

It's a psychic. One who uses mental abilities to do things. Why would one who uses the mind to attack, defend, or do whatever else these guys do resort to using melee weapons? Seems kinda silly to think that a psychic would use melee abilities, especially when the sin is probably going to be the Tideborn's melee class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I hope it comes with it own version of revive so we clerics don't have to all of it.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Battlebash - Heavens Tear
    Battlebash - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    is it better den mage??
  • Fellinia - Dreamweaver
    Fellinia - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Honestly I hope they're both melee based, though I seriously doubt Psychic would be. There is a heavy range>melee bias in the classes, and more ranged seems like overkill.

Melee - BM, Barb
    Range - Archer, Cleric, Wiz, Veno (mostly)
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Honestly I hope they're both melee based, though I seriously doubt Psychic would be. There is a heavy range>melee bias in the classes, and more ranged seems like overkill.

Melee - BM, Barb

I noticed that too...it would be interesting to see a class that uses magic and melee though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I noticed that too...it would be interesting to see a class that uses magic and melee though.

Venos do that already.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Venos do that already.

Venos do everything in the game already. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I had played game where assasin is ranged, and I have seen game where a class that sound like a psychic can use melee and range effectively depend on build. So it is not that hard to imagine, especially when we don't have any more information about them.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Melee - BM, Barb

I consider an Archer to be melee as they wear LA and do phyiscal damage not magical.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • OOmesuOo - Sanctuary
    OOmesuOo - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    for me as a cleric b:chuckle i prefer ranged party members in AOE mobs and bosses b:chuckle

you know they can stand away from AOE or stand around me while i do BB b:chuckle

and i feel worry about BMs and Barbs at AOE Bosses b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.