How much vitality

FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear
FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cleric
Presently I have 15 vitality with no gear on 19 with gear on, HP unbuffed with gear is 1957. How much more vitality will need to be added between 66 and 105 if any at all. All my 70s gear will have beautiful or higher citrine shards in it.
Post edited by FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    =3 You'll get one shot by Soulbanisher and probably 1-3 Drummer. 1-3 Soulbanisher will hit from 2.6-3.4k max on a squishy class. That's with BB up. (And I had something like 55-60 VIT with gears on then too [my 70s].) Nice to see you Foo. :)
  • FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Good to see u too Sevas. Hunt me up in-game Im in the swamps most of the time
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:bye Hee hee. Shoot me a pm if you ever need help. I'm usually available on Sevy. Sometimes I play a cleric alt. I saw you the other day on your Barb in Archy.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    =3 You'll get one shot by Soulbanisher and probably 1-3 Drummer. 1-3 Soulbanisher will hit from 2.6-3.4k max on a squishy class. That's with BB up. (And I had something like 55-60 VIT with gears on then too [my 70s].) Nice to see you Foo. :)
    Yep. More into VIT asap. 2500+ is safe enough for 1-2 SB, and don't rely on HP buffs to get you there. 1.9K is VERY dangerous 1-shot territory.
  • Angels_joy - Heavens Tear
    Angels_joy - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Got 111 vit with (very good) gear and +10 vit tomeb:surrender
    gives me 3173 hp unbuffed and just over 4K buffed, not bad for lvl 73b:chuckle
  • brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hmm, i followed the forum guides and took the arcane build. It states there that for every 2 lvls you need 1 str, 3 vit and rest MAG for every 10 points.

I read other posts where people say 50 VIT is enough. I'm way over that with currently 80 vit (stopped now) and i must say i'm happy to have that much already since i would have died many times in fb runs/ boss lvl kills (for my SC's).

I like to solo my quests unless it's oc a boss that i can't handle. Is 80 vit for my lvl (currently lvl 50) enough to survive at higher lvl's ? Or did i put to much into it ?
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have base ~50ish vit, with gear ~70vit and i never needed more. So your 80vit is going to be more then enuff.
    b:dirty
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Got 111 vit with (very good) gear and +10 vit tomeb:surrender
    gives me 3173 hp unbuffed and just over 4K buffed, not bad for lvl 73b:chuckle

Hmmm are you sure of these values? I have 2714 HP with 5 base vit (+ some from equip) and about 3,6k buffed... 400 HP difference shouldn't be about 40 vit? (i'm LA)
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hmmm are you sure of these values? I have 2714 HP with 5 base vit (+ some from equip) and about 3,6k buffed... 400 HP difference shouldn't be about 40 vit? (i'm LA)

for clerics, 1 vit=10 hp, so 40 vit= 400 hp. it's sad, but true =/
  • Jer - Dreamweaver
    Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i got 5vit,ive never touch mah Vit before
    im a Vit virginb:chuckle
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ^^ Same as above lol
  • Belldandy_ - Dreamweaver
    Belldandy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I haven't had my VIT cherry popped either. b:chuckle
    I am Belldandy, Goddess 1st Class, Unlimited License.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    my vits at 81 =(. . . i feel like such a vit hoe b:cry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    My base VIT is 20........only cause i decided to leave it when i put a whopping load of it during my nub days. Ups to about 80 VIT with lv90 gears. I am a pdef wh.ore

as for 1-3 bosses, OF COUrSE your gonna be 1 shotted if you try those at lv69 when the instance itself opens with the minimum lv of 76. Even archers die. You CAN try it below lv80 but on average everyone wants a 80+, lower lvls are possible but they are not plausible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited September 2009
    as for 1-3 bosses, OF COUrSE your gonna be 1 shotted if you try those at lv69 when the instance itself opens with the minimum lv of 76. Even archers die. You CAN try it below lv80 but on average everyone wants a 80+, lower lvls are possible but they are not plausible.

i was able to do it at 72+ b:surrender
    but i'm a 7;2;1 w/ pdeff/hp shards
    edited September 2009
    i was able to do it at 72+ b:surrender
    but i'm a 7;2;1 w/ pdeff/hp shards
    I understand that, but thats not the norm and thats certainly not a lv you would like to recommend as a guide.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DExtreme - Dreamweaver
    DExtreme - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I know that adding more vitality is taking away stats from magic points meaning you are hitting less but do u heal less as well or those that not affect heals?
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    That's the problem. Mag DOES affect heals, which is what makes balancing Personal Survivability (More HP and whatnot) and Support (Strong heals) such a challenge.

...Unless you just go nuts, make coin like a crazy person, throw everything into Mag (except the essential strength) and let the Equips take care of the survivability issue. b:dirty

Of course...that's not exactly an option for everyone. Only the obsessive grinders, TTers, and otherwise completely insane.
  • BabyBreath - Heavens Tear
    BabyBreath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Er... I have around 53 vit right now lol I'm following the 6 mag 3 vit 1 str every 2 lvls build. Is my vit too high o_o;;;;

My current stats are str 31, vit 53, mag 101
  • oversea
    oversea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Er... I have around 53 vit right now lol I'm following the 6 mag 3 vit 1 str every 2 lvls build. Is my vit too high o_o;;;;

My current stats are str 31, vit 53, mag 101

nothing wrong with high vit build, u just have to play different style than mag junkie clerics b:chuckle
  • HealHamsta - Lost City
    HealHamsta - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:shocked
    Me am a mag junkie.
    (>.<)'
    Spent too much time as a wizard.
    b:begb:sweat
    planning on adding no vit but if I can't survive then will think about it. (>.<)'
  • Meredaviella - Harshlands
    Meredaviella - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    umm I have right now 181 mag, 64 vit and 41 in str.. what should I develope?
  • oversea
    oversea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    umm I have right now 181 mag, 64 vit and 41 in str.. what should I develope?

without high refined equipment, you need to boost vit so you can participate on every aspect of this game smoothly
  • Goldymarg - Heavens Tear
    Goldymarg - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    oversea wrote: »
    without high refined equipment, you need to boost vit so you can participate on every aspect of this game smoothly

Especially if you are considering PK-mode or TW's in the very near future.
    I have 150 Vit just so I can survive against other players and because I want to have a Hybrid build that will (hopefully) last against BM's and Barbs for long enough.
    The Internet is indeed serious business . . . b:lipcurl
    QQ moar
    edited September 2009
    I understand that, but thats not the norm and thats certainly not a lv you would like to recommend as a guide.

Sweet!! i'm not normal!!. . . er. . i mean. . good point?
    edited September 2009
    Especially if you are considering PK-mode or TW's in the very near future.
    I have 150 Vit just so I can survive against other players and because I want to have a Hybrid build that will (hopefully) last against BM's and Barbs for long enough.

sry to burst ur bubble, but ur a vit build, not hybrid =(
  • Hot_like_hel - Dreamweaver
    Hot_like_hel - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have done my cleric in Malasyian version a full suporter one, with 100 vitality. In this version I am planning for the 75 vitality... With nice refine and hp stones on your equipment you could go all rigth.

But the real answer to your question is this: it only depend of your way of play. You didn't told if you are a supporter mainly or full attack priest... Usually a full supporter class have higher vitality than a full attack priest.

Hope I have help you here b:victory
    edited September 2009
    Sweet!! i'm not normal!!.
    lol b:chuckle 'unique'

• Goldymarg - Heavens Tear
    Goldymarg - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sry to burst ur bubble, but ur a vit build, not hybrid =(

Can't you just let me live in my bubble? b:surrender
    The Internet is indeed serious business . . . b:lipcurl
    QQ moar
  • FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    I have done my cleric in Malasyian version a full suporter one, with 100 vitality. In this version I am planning for the 75 vitality... With nice refine and hp stones on your equipment you could go all rigth.

But the real answer to your question is this: it only depend of your way of play. You didn't told if you are a supporter mainly or full attack priest... Usually a full supporter class have higher vitality than a full attack priest.

Hope I have help you here b:victory

I really dont understand the attk/support cleric thing.. I presently have all my skills attacks buffs debuffs and heals at lvl for my lvl, well they were all at lvl until I lvled to 69 now I have 4 more to learn this lvl but that wont be a problem just a matter of finding the spirit. I grind with a barb but we rarely attk the same mob, when we are aoe grinding I heal until he gains aggro of everything then open up with my aoe attks,cyclone, plume etc. I guess my play style is kill before being killed an heal those around me who happen to need it when they need it. Since all heals and attks are dependant on magic attk i would think the higher your magic the better the heals and attks.
    Also like to add by 79th lvl all armor will be legendary with minimum of 3 beautiful citrine shards in each item with exception of the cape that will have 3 beautifuls but prolly not cape of tauren unless i get lucky on my FB.