Bound equips

Hemoglobin - Lost City
Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Somebody, plz, I really need help!
I have like 4m worth of stuff bound to me, and idk how to unbind it so I can sell it.
How do I unbind something w/o destroying the item itself??
It doesn't make sense that something can be bound, but never unbound. That's like throwing away your money on an item. I spent 30 dollars of my money on my flyer, you can't tell me that to unbind it, it has to be destroyed. That's the worst idea in history, so please someone tell me what to do? I'm freaking out right now!
Post edited by Hemoglobin - Lost City on

Comments

• Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Somebody, plz, I really need help!
    I have like 4m worth of stuff bound to me, and idk how to unbind it so I can sell it.
    How do I unbind something w/o destroying the item itself??
    It doesn't make sense that something can be bound, but never unbound. That's like throwing away your money on an item. I spent 30 dollars of my money on my flyer, you can't tell me that to unbind it, it has to be destroyed. That's the worst idea in history, so please someone tell me what to do? I'm freaking out right now!

You can't unbind it period. Once bound it is on you until destroyed. If it makes you feel any better I have a lot more than 4M worth of stuff on my LC char bound. The nice thing is I can go PK and not worry about losing it or wasting Dolls.
  • Vanity - Harshlands
    Vanity - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    GG................................
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    You can't unbind it period. Once bound it is on you until destroyed. If it makes you feel any better I have a lot more than 4M worth of stuff on my LC char bound. The nice thing is I can go PK and not worry about losing it or wasting Dolls.

No. That's unnaceptable. I didn't spend 30 bucks on this game to have it thrown down the gutter because they don't tell you enough about what binding means. I'm lvl 49, what use do I have pking??
  • Cosoc - Sanctuary
    Cosoc - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    edited September 2009
    No. That's unnaceptable. I didn't spend 30 bucks on this game to have it thrown down the gutter because they don't tell you enough about what binding means. I'm lvl 49, what use do I have pking??

I started binding from lvl 30. Takes the fear out of PvP.

You can try submitting a ticket but I doubt it would do you any good.
  • Seraphe - Dreamweaver
    Seraphe - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Well I just read the description of the Binding Charm and it says...

"Bound items cannot drop from you under any circumstances, nor can they be traded, sold, or decomposed."

I am sorry that you feel that you have wasted your $30 but in the future take specific care to read what these items do before you use them as not to repeat this mistake.
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Well I just read the description of the Binding Charm and it says...

"Bound items cannot drop from you under any circumstances, nor can they be traded, sold, or decomposed."

I am sorry that you feel that you have wasted your $30 but in the future take specific care to read what these items do before you use them as not to repeat this mistake.

You say that so casually, but I'm sure if you made the mistake you'd be as confused/pissed off. There's no reason that you can't unbind something. I asked my friend before doing it, she said yes, things can be unbound, so I bought them from her and did it. Now I find out you can't really unbind, and I'm out something like 4-5m idk what I spent on my legendary sword and top.

At least make it so I can unbind my flyer, Idc about the gear, but my flyer was my real money and it's not right that I can't unbind it 'cuz I made a mistake and didn't read correctly.
  • Seraphe - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    You say that so casually, but I'm sure if you made the mistake you'd be as confused/pissed off. There's no reason that you can't unbind something. I asked my friend before doing it, she said yes, things can be unbound, so I bought them from her and did it. Now I find out you can't really unbind, and I'm out something like 4-5m idk what I spent on my legendary sword and top.

At least make it so I can unbind my flyer, Idc about the gear, but my flyer was my real money and it's not right that I can't unbind it 'cuz I made a mistake and didn't read correctly.

Of course I would be angry but you can't really blame anyone else for the error though. =/ As I mentioned I am sorry to hear that you wasted your money but the best thing you can do right now is simply learn from your mistake and try not to repeat them in the future.
    edited September 2009

I feel your pain, but I think if anyone is to blame it is your friend who gave you incorrect info.

Your bound flyer is still useful as a backup even if you don't like it because you main flyer can be shattered and having a 2nd set can come in handy.

Anyways now you can perhaps understand the pain of a Veno who has their $200 Herc or Nix automatically bound and everyone else screaming to have it nerfed.
  • LordRaptor - Heavens Tear
    LordRaptor - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    caus of this, Crimson Horn: Soulsmasher is so expensive. It will be automatical Bound if be used, like all TT Gold.
    Equipment
    ☆Armor of the Assassin
    ☆Decaying Snow Shinguards
    ☆General's Bracers
    ☆Skywalker Shoes
    ☆Broad Land
    ☆Attendance Ring
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I feel your pain, but I think if anyone is to blame it is your friend who gave you incorrect info.

Your bound flyer is still useful as a backup even if you don't like it because you main flyer can be shattered and having a 2nd set can come in handy.

Anyways now you can perhaps understand the pain of a Veno who has their $200 Herc or Nix automatically bound and everyone else screaming to have it nerfed.

Ik, its my fault, but it was spur of the moment. I was rushing to go pking, hah b:sad Where do I sub a ticket? Maybe the GM's will be nice and let me at least unbind my flyer since that's all I really care about.
  • Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear
    Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sux your friend lied to you my friend, but the binding charm says it specifically on it. In fact I think there is a warning when you go to bind something as well.

I have a pair of Soul Devourers Greaves bound to me. I got them for killing Wretched Hydrolaces for 3 months and bound them as soon as they were made. I don't know if anyone else even has a pair so they are probably worth a few million all on their own.

Not that I ever planned on selling them! {:3c
  • Seraphe - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Ik, its my fault, but it was spur of the moment. I was rushing to go pking, hah b:sad Where do I sub a ticket? Maybe the GM's will be nice and let me at least unbind my flyer since that's all I really care about.

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

I believe this is what you are looking for.
  • LordRaptor - Heavens Tear
    LordRaptor - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    BUT please GM's dont let him unbound! It stands BIG on the Binding charm. That would not be fair. That is the catch on bound items, u cannot lose them, but u cannot trade, sell or drop them!
    Equipment
    ☆Armor of the Assassin
    ☆Decaying Snow Shinguards
    ☆General's Bracers
    ☆Skywalker Shoes
    ☆Broad Land
    ☆Attendance Ring
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    k submitted a ticket fingerS crossed
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    your own fault man that's why I don't Bound my items because I don't pk atm when I do be best to go with dolls then bounding the equipment.

just get rid of the **** if it bothers you that much you don't want to be lvl 60 with bound lvl 30 and 40 armorb:chuckle
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They won't unbind your items. b:chuckle
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh my, sorry but you should b:beatupb:beatenupb:beatup your friend, cause they wont unbound your equipment. Thing is if you are allowed to unbound it, everyone would run to GMs and demand for same (i have TT80 gold armor bound to me). Next time post ur question in forum to get an answer from people who played it longer then your friend.

As tip, don't refine your equipment till you reach lvl70. It's totaly useless even on PvP-Server.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I want to be able to sell my crimson horn: soulsmasher....
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I could care less about my gear. I just want my flyer back, which I spent my rl money on.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    I could care less about my gear. I just want my flyer back, which I spent my rl money on.

What flyer? If you are talking about a MOUNT like Silver Mane etc, then yes you can put them back to egg. Just check out the Pet Manager. He can put your Pet back to egg and you can sell it whenever you want to. Otherwise..destroyed:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=258582
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If your aero is bound, then you won't ever lose it, so how can you 'want it back'?
    If by "back" you mean "unbound and able to sell" then you're SOL, plain and simple.
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What flyer? If you are talking about a MOUNT like Silver Mane etc, then yes you can put them back to egg. Just check out the Pet Manager. He can put your Pet back to egg and you can sell it whenever you want to.

He said FLYER... That means, ya know, something that FLIES! :P
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    He said FLYER... That means, ya know, something that FLIES! :P

i was referring not to FLYER but more to a PET as example...*rolls eyes*