what's up with some people on pwi?

2»

Comments

• KeranoWasEmo - Harshlands
    KeranoWasEmo - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I already do that >.< oh and look im a veno >.>

in all/most MMO's i've played... and i've played A LOT... I always get asked if I'm a dudeb:surrender when im actually female irl..its extremely annoying.. I've never gotten free money (i've always earned it or paid it back some how*not sexual favors -.-*)

its prolly because i dont sit there and say "oh your char is so sexy!! *wink*"

And no matter how hard ppl try.. female and male will NEVER be treated exactly the same.. we dont look the same and we were not created the same.. thus the idea of trying is out the window >.>

And yes.. they give us a bad name. so you leeching w***es better back off b:angry

That's probably it.b:chuckle In this game because of embrace, kissing , marriage and other lovey stuff ppl are more direct about these things.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--Little siggy.b:pleased
    Server: Harshlands (PvP)
    Started: 9-11-2009
    Class: Cleric (hybrid-vit. build)
    Pet: Emoticon (antelope)
    Kills (Pk only): 0
    Death (Pk only): 0
    Ladies embraced b:pleased: 0
  • KyriIobria - Heavens Tear
    KyriIobria - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Another reason why you might see so many females that are actually males..... if you play the game alot would you rather be looking at a dude all day long or a chick? I think most guys would like to be looking at a hottie all dayb:chuckle

Ha ha! That hits the nail on the head for me, only in reverse. I just started two new characters on Dreamweaver (under a different name on my laptop) and for the first time I made male ones, and oh my god folks, why didn't I do this earlier!?! All of my other characters on Heaven's Tear have been female, like myself. If I had realized what I could have been looking at I probably would have stayed here and not gone to that other (pay) MMORPG I've been playing for the past six months. b:chuckle
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Personally, I'm female - playing a female toon.
    (Not that I'm homo. But, honestly, I'd rather stare at female pixels, than male pixels)
    There are opportunists which play this game:
    guys' - playing girl characters', In which they will try to scam people out of things, promising everything from nudes to yeah...
    And since, we all know: the majority of people which play are over-sexed teenage kids. (They will fall easy)

to be honest: I guess, in some ways - they should be commended, and others: be stoned for.

b:victory Commending Points:
    - They can act so girl-like, they are probably h0mo in life.
    - Most-likely voted off the Island, and never to reproduce.
    b:chuckle

b:angry Stoning points:
    -- Scamming is bad.
    -- Playing with others emotions: to get what you want, and then leave = bad
    -- Most of them can sleep-peacefully. And would, if they could, would do the same IRL.

Anyways, Best thing to keep away from it: is know who you're playing with.

Stick to your friends.

<3 Dis.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Its a Dish Dash!!! b:cute

Hmm what shall i say? Simple point is givng stuff already shows that a person feels the need to bribe their way into a relationship, just avoid that notion and people wont fall for such tricks.
  • Kuddlebear - Harshlands
    Kuddlebear - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ha ha! That hits the nail on the head for me, only in reverse. I just started two new characters on Dreamweaver (under a different name on my laptop) and for the first time I made male ones, and oh my god folks, why didn't I do this earlier!?! All of my other characters on Heaven's Tear have been female, like myself. If I had realized what I could have been looking at I probably would have stayed here and not gone to that other (pay) MMORPG I've been playing for the past six months. b:chuckle

He he he!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Official carebear of Harshlands since 26-09-2009.b:dirty
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm a hot chick.
    I need 90 of the same mob you just killed and I need to go afk.
    Also, can you spare some TT mats?

60% of the time, it works everytime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    m: Most
    m: Man
    o : Old
    r : Are
    p : Playing
    g : as Girl

mmorpg

That is the true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    most men old r playing girl?. . . i thought it was
    mini martians only really pee gold
  • Kotasha - Dreamweaver
    Kotasha - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I play both male and female characters, and have noticed I get different treatment all the time.
    My males get asked for help with mobs quite frequently, but rarely do my females ... are guys worried that my female BM's **** will get in the way when she fights? My males also get asked to duel - my famales never get asked except for my veno.
    My females get hit on and talked to more.
    The list goes on...

Frankly, I think the whole idea of a romance in an MMO is ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Now now,we can't forget about the REAL girls playing this game,some of whom are real pariahs in their factions and will do anything to get their mats and handouts from everyone else,some very well known ones on HT b:chuckle
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    M: Most
    M: Man
    O : Old
    R : Are
    P : Playing
    G : as Girl

MMORPG

That is the truth.

I thought it was Mostly Men Online Role Playing [as] Girls.

So true though, and the only problem is when people are dishonest about it.

I find that if your Character's Name is manly or at least gender neutral you can avoid alot unwanted attention. No one ever confused me for a girl in this game. No need to go to the extreme that some Venos take either, like "ImAMan" or derivatives of it.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Its a antiquated concept of chivalry that is pounded in most males head since birth and despite everyone constantly saying it is unneeded in most cases in fact unwanted, it is still taught and practiced. Chivalry in a game seems like it shouldn't belong but it is so ingrained into most minds they give it no second thought before their actions are taken. Males are not the only ones at fault here either females have similar faults of which I don't want to go into as I don't want this to turn in a b:angry thread. But as these people have these notions in their heads there will always be people to take advantage of others thats the way the world works it is neither local to PWI or out of the average anywhere. There is a psychosocial need in these people who do this a either conscious or subconscious need for attention as not everyone is so good as to be entertaining they feel the need to try their hand at anything that would get them that underlying attention. Although they themselves would simply reason it as its fun to do. It makes them feel as if they win.

There are others who play female characters 3 other reasons one of which they don't even realize. The one they don't realize is it balances out the population of a game with guys playing girls as you can pick up the girls for chi it is imperative there are more then a few thousand of them sorta....

K so the second reason is they like to up skirt they are just general perverts who don't mind playing a girl if they get to look at anything pixels or not.

The last one is a dress up doll thing they enjoy dressing up their character and making them look nice it can be fun for any gender and its no fun to dress a guy in this game.b:surrender no cool outfits.
    b:victory There is my two cents
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The last one is a dress up doll thing they enjoy dressing up their character and making them look nice it can be fun for any gender and its no fun to dress a guy in this game.b:surrender no cool outfits.
    b:victory There is my two cents

Quiet Press! You've revealed too much! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • X_Desolate_X - Heavens Tear
    X_Desolate_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Its a antiquated concept of chivalry that is pounded in most males head since birth and despite everyone constantly saying it is unneeded in most cases in fact unwanted, it is still taught and practiced. Chivalry in a game seems like it shouldn't belong but it is so ingrained into most minds they give it no second thought before their actions are taken.

^ Exactly
    Here I am tanking my pet against 3 mobs at once, when suddenly a high lvl BM darts in and 2 shots each of them. I figure he's just showing off expecting him to move along shortly. So I proceed to grab another 3, then he does it again. I tell him to please stop KSing, to which he insists that he doesn't want me to die and that he'll 'protect' me. I try to explain that I'm in no trouble at all, but it falls on deaf ears. So then I ask if he would still feel this way if I said I was really a man. Guess what he does...hops on his flying sword and bolts out of there like he's on fire while I just lmfao! b:laugh
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ^ Exactly
    Here I am tanking my pet against 3 mobs at once, when suddenly a high lvl BM darts in and 2 shots each of them. I figure he's just showing off expecting him to move along shortly. So I proceed to grab another 3, then he does it again. I tell him to please stop KSing, to which he insists that he doesn't want me to die and that he'll 'protect' me. I try to explain that I'm in no trouble at all, but it falls on deaf ears. So then I ask if he would still feel this way if I said I was really a man. Guess what he does...hops on his flying sword and bolts out of there like he's on fire while I just lmfao! b:laugh

b:surrender that is not exactly why he was doing that thats less of chivalry and more of hoping to score whether he admits it or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    this is for you, lesthar b:victory
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    necro much? go back to your own server D:<
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    this is for you, lesthar b:victory

Hey, thanks for the greetings here, but ummm, necro.

And here is my poem dedicated to it in my sig. Please read it. b:chuckle
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    haha yea
    but kon-man will take care of the necros b:victory

and @santa imma go back to my server now b:cry
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yush oO! shoo shoo *chases off with broom stick* b:chuckle
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ALRIGHTY...who necro'd this one?!

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.