PWI will live, will stay

Options
Umeru - Heavens Tear
Umeru - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Chronicles
PWI will live on, PWI won't die. Yes, maybe hurting due to the greed of some bad apples. But the wounds will heal on the unhappy players. I am still happy, I never enjoyed the game so much. Infact... this is the only game I play, those who are willing to support it, support pwi when you want to compensate.

To those who say they are just quitting

The "quitting sale" is just a fraud, you just want to play on your alt most likely.

If your just unhappy about what happened, but still love the game, then why are you quitting then? because of some small little thing that didn't please you?

If you really truly quit this game, then bye, all I have to say.

Either way I am glad all you came to experience this game, I know you had fun all this time.

Thanks for reading, good day
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
Post edited by Umeru - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• BladesFury - Heavens Tear
    BladesFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    and survive on 900k coins a gold (Check out AH now)
    yea we would want that

We've had great fun nonetheless :) cant agree more with u on that point
  • ViennaMcFly - Dreamweaver
    ViennaMcFly - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hmm no i gonna really quit this game verry soon, because it's so boring. I quess only on pvp server, offer this game '' a little action ''.
    PW offer against other chines grinding games just an option to lvl up without hardcore griding from lvl 40 on. But beside that, it dosn't offer anything else. It takes time before you will get that. You lvl up your char for nothing, because PVP, Town Wars.... dosn't exist, as far you aren't in a ''uber'' gulid or don't wanna waste real money on cash shop items to not loose everything in pvp/pk mode. Have fun :).
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    OP, youre so right :)
    So many people said "quit, blah, blah" Why just dont you? Leave the people alone that wanna play and stop trolling our forums then. Worst in Sanc forums -__-
    If you wanna quit, do it silently and leave us alone.

What motivates me to play on? My friends and the great instances we can go enjoy together for the fun :) I wanna fully rock Frostcovered and try warsong ^_^

All I say... All idiots over now! :P
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

All I say... All idiots over now! :P

It's not over because you are still here. b:chuckle
  • Umeru - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yes, people, it is a ton of fun ^_^
    Hmm no i gonna really quit this game verry soon, because it's so boring. I quess only on pvp server, offer this game '' a little action ''.
    PW offer against other chines grinding games just an option to lvl up without hardcore griding from lvl 40 on. But beside that, it dosn't offer anything else. It takes time before you will get that. You lvl up your char for nothing, because PVP, Town Wars.... dosn't exist, as far you aren't in a ''uber'' gulid or don't wanna waste real money on cash shop items to not loose everything in pvp/pk mode. Have fun :).

Ok, you do have a point when it comes to other players lvl up to pvp. But which game does not lvl up to pvp / pk? That's their choice. But if pvp is intresting to you then go pvp either in this game or the other? You seem not to enjoy other game, you can pvp without cash shop items, the only reason why is because you want to win so bad, you go on desperate measures instead of enjoying the pvp. Sad to say it, you might as well not play period, because all the other games you will just not enjoy it because someone else cash shop or team up on you, then you want to be better by going on desperate measures. You don't need to make yourself broke, buy cash shop for fun, not trying to be better than anyone else, that don't exist.

It is a lot of fun, true, there should be more offers. Also true, some things I don't like, which is what you said is what "BH" and "CS" offers sounds is plvling other than actual playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
  • Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver
    Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The 'quitter's spamming on the forums just want attention, imo. They want other players and/or GMs to pay attention to them, expecting pitty.

I love this game, and even though some of the things that have happened recently have upset me, I have gotten over it. I am loyal to this game and most likely will be for a long time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • calavera
    calavera Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yes, people, it is a ton of fun ^_^

Ok, you do have a point when it comes to other players lvl up to pvp. But which game does not lvl up to pvp / pk? That's their choice. But if pvp is intresting to you then go pvp either in this game or the other? You seem not to enjoy other game, you can pvp without cash shop items, the only reason why is because you want to win so bad, you go on desperate measures instead of enjoying the pvp. Sad to say it, you might as well not play period, because all the other games you will just not enjoy it because someone else cash shop or team up on you, then you want to be better by going on desperate measures. You don't need to make yourself broke, buy cash shop for fun, not trying to be better than anyone else, that don't exist.

It is a lot of fun, true, there should be more offers. Also true, some things I don't like, which is what you said is what "BH" and "CS" offers sounds is plvling other than actual playing.

You are obviously a carebear who fails to realize the concept of a fair and even playing field applies to PvP as well as it does to PvE. How about instead of subs you would be required to use perfect hammers to TT, would that brighten your day? Don't post about things you don't understand.
  • Umeru - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    calavera wrote: »
    You are obviously a carebear who fails to realize the concept of a fair and even playing field applies to PvP as well as it does to PvE. How about instead of subs you would be required to use perfect hammers to TT, would that brighten your day? Don't post about things you don't understand.

You don't need to say that lol, I know I am a carebear, even says in my siggy, thank you b:cute

Anyways, PVE is a lot of fun, yet I don't PVP. I may not know how I do in PVP, but it doesn't mean anything. I already understand the basics of the game, also I don't always rely on "uber" things to have a good day, those are pixels anyways. You are the one who doesn't understand. What people need is to enjoy themselves, they try any way to be contend. Sometimes its just rubbish on what they want

I even jump and roll and swim in the water sometimes and I still enjoyed lol, graphics so neat b:pleased.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    and survive on 900k coins a gold (Check out AH now)
    yea we would want that

We've had great fun nonetheless :) cant agree more with u on that point

Strange. I heard a few hours ago that it was 380k on HT. Well under half what you're claiming (and in line with other servers). Have screenshots?
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    A lot of people in my guild have quit.

And the gold prices are just insane. I realized yesterday that to make my weapon +2 cost 600k buying the cheapest dragon orbs I could find. Used to cost me less than a third of that.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol quitter's wannt attention xD. I just tell my opinion and if you can't take it, also ok for me. But i dont destroy anyone fun, if i tell my opinion. And for sure i don't spaming the forums if i have '' 20 + '' posts from April :).
    Umeru loooool xD, you have no idea what i have write, but you will sooner or later get it xD.
    If you have fun with this game, great - don't wanna destroy your fun, but don't need to blame me, because i write '' this game it's to boring for me to play it much longer '' and for sure i gonna leave it as far some other smilliar game comes out in october.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol quitter's wannt attention xD. I just tell my opinion and if you can't take it, also ok for me. But i dont destroy anyone fun, if i tell my opinion. And for sure i don't spaming the forums if i have '' 20 + '' posts from April :).
    Umeru loooool xD, you have no idea what i have write, but you will sooner or later get it xD.
    If you have fun with this game, great - don't wanna destroy your fun, but don't need to blame me, because i write '' this game it's to boring for me to play it much longer '' and for sure i gonna leave it as far some other smilliar game comes out in october.

The person who said quitters are spamming the forums didn't even quote you to reply to. Also, you're obviously not the only person posting saying "I'm quitting".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Strange. I heard a few hours ago that it was 380k on HT. Well under half what you're claiming (and in line with other servers). Have screenshots?

Cheapest for sale atm in 417k, and thats pretty much the highest its been for a while.For most of the anni pack sale its been under 400k, I guess its higher now since people are buying the packs since the sale ends in a few days
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Quitters ftw, amirite?
  • calavera
    calavera Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You don't need to say that lol, I know I am a carebear, even says in my siggy, thank you b:cute

Anyways, PVE is a lot of fun, yet I don't PVP. I may not know how I do in PVP, but it doesn't mean anything. I already understand the basics of the game, also I don't always rely on "uber" things to have a good day, those are pixels anyways. You are the one who doesn't understand. What people need is to enjoy themselves, they try any way to be contend. Sometimes its just rubbish on what they want

I even jump and roll and swim in the water sometimes and I still enjoyed lol, graphics so neat b:pleased.

So you would consider a TT60 wep uber? Yea... have fun jumping, and rolling and swiming...

And yes, as much as i tried i did notice your sig...
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Quitters ftw, amirite?
    Hmm interesting I thought you created a thread saying you quit 2 weeks ago now you show your **** back here, man stop being a attention ***** saveless
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Gold prices on PW-MY servers are around 1mil each.

That's going to happen here.

I joined PW for the PvP.

I didn't and still don't care at all for the PvE.

However PvP these days is pretty much cash shoppers only. Ever try fighting in REAL PvP uncharmed with +0 gears? See how long you last against people who aren't complete idiots.
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Gold prices on PW-MY servers are around 1mil each.

That's going to happen here.

I joined PW for the PvP.

I didn't and still don't care at all for the PvE.

However PvP these days is pretty much cash shoppers only. Ever try fighting in REAL PvP uncharmed with +0 gears? See how long you last against people who aren't complete idiots.
    Don't say things you don't know will happen moron
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

He got more experience playing pwi than you. I'd say he knows what he is talking about and you don't. b:victory
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I actually played on PW-MY, Delphi server. When the game started gold prices were pretty low. Then came sales, lots and lots of sales. Basically the gold price kept going up. Everyone said the gold price was going to go back down, or that it would at least stop rising. And every time they were wrong. The gold prices just kept going up. And now look, everyone has quit. I was in a guild with around 140 people. Once PWI came out there were about 20 left. Why do you think there was a server merge? It's because the game was practically empty.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hmm interesting I thought you created a thread saying you quit 2 weeks ago now you show your **** back here, man stop being a attention ***** saveless

I said quitters ftw....meaning I support quitters, seeing as I quit PWI. loludumb? Stop posting on an alt acc scrub. /next
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I said quitters ftw....meaning I support quitters, seeing as I quit PWI. loludumb? Stop posting on an alt acc scrub. /next

This. Plus, trolling is always fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

Indeed. b:victory
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

OMG, where'd you go? I havent seen you on forums in a while i missed the faces b:cry.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Strange. I heard a few hours ago that it was 380k on HT.

435k atm. Did now went under 400k for a week now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    He got more experience playing pwi than you. I'd say he knows what he is talking about and you don't. b:victory

i have a lot more of experience playing this game and pw-my the reason why pw-my is how it is because of the lack of Gm's and updates, pwi hasn't experience this yet. He thinks this will happen, ya right gold prices are how they are because of the sale this month, some people really don't have a brain.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i have a lot more of experience playing this game and pw-my the reason why pw-my is how it is because of the lack of Gm's and updates, pwi hasn't experience this yet. He thinks this will happen, ya right gold prices are how they are because of the sale this month, some people really don't have a brain.

You know you just typed something stupid when you make it so people have to highlight it to see it.
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You know you just typed something stupid when you make it so people have to highlight it to see it.
    I was bored, thought you could enjoy a challenge!
  • NecroKitty - Harshlands
    NecroKitty - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I dont buy gold or sell gold. The price of gold concerns me not a lick. I wear rags and love it. I get along with generic armor just fine. Frankly im amazed at how cheap the gold prices were. 100k that's like nothing to make 100k for higher lvl player.

To tell the truth though the higher the gold prices are the happier i get. Higher gold prices equal more challenge to get good gear for more players so that means more people well be wearing rags like me and i wont get jealous.

I also think the higher the gold price the more money flows to the less intelligent and more eager to buy impulsively player meaning i can sell my certain drops for more money. Items seeem to fly out of my shop at much higher prices now them months ago.

That means to me many player are not quitting and they're buying stuff they need with abbandon. Player who needs stuff sell there gold for inflated price then proceed to buy what the need for higher prices form catshops.

If gold price hits 1 million i will jump for joy and throw a party. Hay will probably sell for 25k and mats for 15k at that point. Just thinking about it i start singing the song.... We're in the money. We're in the money.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    '' If gold price hits 1 million i will jump for joy and throw a party. Hay will probably sell for 25k and mats for 15k at that point. Just thinking about it i start singing the song.... We're in the money. We're in the money ''

Ow not really. It will happend what DarkSniper have write. The server's are going to be more empy. People won't buy mats for 20k +,....because they don't have any new source to come on 200k coins as they had few months ago. They don't get ritcher. 200k coins is almost nothing worth anymore because gold prices are much higher as few months ago. If people had farm 1h mats....months ago, this was
    enough to buy at last 1-2 gold. Now they must grind 2-3h for 1 gold. And more as gold prices goes up, longer you will farm for 1 gold, ( and less will be your coins worth ) till people won't get pissed off and leave. And people won't pay 2m for Fb69,....wine to do they Bh's....because it's impossible to get each day so much coins together. Gold prices have deep impact on whole economy in this game.
This discussion has been closed.