PWI will live, will stay

Options
2»

Comments

• BladesFury - Heavens Tear
    BladesFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Strange. I heard a few hours ago that it was 380k on HT. Well under half what you're claiming (and in line with other servers). Have screenshots?

as a matter of fact, i have. uploading it now

2009-09-2717-13-27.jpg

it was a worse case senario, but it has happened. I didnt take a SS of someone buying 20 golds at 435k around 10mins later after this happened

This is a starting trend that less people are actually selling gold at that point of time. However, a few hours later, the price has dropped to 400k. While this is an exageration to the average trend, it shows that situations like this can happen. A few months ago, no one dreamt of gold prices being above 200k. Now it has.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

it was a worse case senario, but it has happened. I didnt take a SS of someone buying 20 golds at 435k around 10mins later after this happened

This is a starting trend that less people are actually selling gold at that point of time. However, a few hours later, the price has dropped to 400k. While this is an exageration to the average trend, it shows that situations like this can happen. A few months ago, no one dreamt of gold prices being above 200k. Now it has.

Dreamwaver Server 550k+. People who still thinks the price will ever fall down deserve a slap in their face to wake up.
    I dont buy gold or sell gold. The price of gold concerns me not a lick. I wear rags and love it. I get along with generic armor just fine. Frankly im amazed at how cheap the gold prices were. 100k that's like nothing to make 100k for higher lvl player.

To tell the truth though the higher the gold prices are the happier i get. Higher gold prices equal more challenge to get good gear for more players so that means more people well be wearing rags like me and i wont get jealous.

I also think the higher the gold price the more money flows to the less intelligent and more eager to buy impulsively player meaning i can sell my certain drops for more money. Items seeem to fly out of my shop at much higher prices now them months ago.

That means to me many player are not quitting and they're buying stuff they need with abbandon. Player who needs stuff sell there gold for inflated price then proceed to buy what the need for higher prices form catshops.

If gold price hits 1 million i will jump for joy and throw a party. Hay will probably sell for 25k and mats for 15k at that point. Just thinking about it i start singing the song.... We're in the money. We're in the money.

Wow, someone who talks big about economy, thinks he does big economy but has no clue about it. Ever realised that prices rise for you as well? You gonna complain as well when you buy a TT mat for 4mil which did cost before 300k. What comes around, goes around.

Anyway back to topic: I'm still here because of my friends. I gave up on this game since they released DQ-Mounts in boutique.

Btw: Why people say to stop QQ anyway. It's not like you have to read it. If the players community work together, there would be at least a chance to change anything. But all you do is to cuss, **** off other members and provoke them in public. You just put obstacles on your own way.
    Want to change the gold prices? Want to have bug fixed? Want to have any changes at all? Then what is the meaning of this forum then try to "put it into practice"? Why tell people to stop QQ? Aren't they the reason why people like you (who tell them to "stfu") have an easy and carefree game?
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

2009-09-2717-13-27.jpg

Happens on every server where there's 1 individual selling only 1 gold for double the price of the average gold being sold. Really think someone's dumb enough to buy for 900k? Lol....actually nevermind, so many people are desperate for gold these days that they'd do it.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Gold prices on PW-MY servers are around 1mil each.

That's going to happen here.

I joined PW for the PvP.

I didn't and still don't care at all for the PvE.

However PvP these days is pretty much cash shoppers only. Ever try fighting in REAL PvP uncharmed with +0 gears? See how long you last against people who aren't complete idiots.
    Why are you comparing a version of the game in the $$$ aspect when the the worth of money is completely diff. to that of US money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Happens on every server where there's 1 individual selling only 1 gold for double the price of the average gold being sold. Really think someone's dumb enough to buy for 900k? Lol....actually nevermind, so many people are desperate for gold these days that they'd do it.

admire the effort u have put in. (edit, just saw the easy way of doing it)

but think back, 4 months ago, would u say the same thing if someone put up a gold for sale at 400k a gold when the everyone was buying for 200k? pwned
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    admire the effort u have put in. (edit, just saw the easy way of doing it)

but think back, 4 months ago, would u say the same thing if someone put up a gold for sale at 400k a gold when the everyone was buying for 200k? pwned

Uh, yeah? There's always 1 idiot that puts a gold like that, even when the servers come up from maint.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Uh, yeah? There's always 1 idiot that puts a gold like that, even when the servers come up from maint.

yet gold prices have risen to 400k.
    you laugh at people pricing gold at 900k selling price,
    what if one day it becomes the reality? like the seller that sold 400k a gold when the market is at 200k? :P
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Dreamwaver Server 550k+. People who still thinks the price will ever fall down deserve a slap in their face to wake up.

It is very possible to fix any economy, inflation and deflation r the tools. Inflate the value of coin by draining coin out via /coin only/ event, stop sales for a bit to deflate value of gold, and remove the concept of perfect iron hammers. the reason the jolly event did drop gold prices is because: there were sales during and after then event, and they made it possible to trade GAs instead of coin, making gold mroe valuable.

pls correct me if im wrong
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It is very possible to fix any economy, inflation and deflation r the tools. Inflate the value of coin by draining coin out via /coin only/ event, stop sales for a bit to deflate value of gold, and remove the concept of perfect iron hammers , but then again ... this will never happen. The reason the jolly event did drop gold prices is because: there were sales during and after then event, and they made it possible to trade GAs instead of coin, making gold more valuable.

Done b:victory . There have been dozens of good , possible suggestions on how to decrease gold price but it's not like they'll actually happen.
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It is very possible to fix any economy, inflation and deflation r the tools. Inflate the value of coin by draining coin out via /coin only/ event, stop sales for a bit to deflate value of gold, and remove the concept of perfect iron hammers , but then again ... this will never happen. The reason the jolly event did drop gold prices is because: there were sales during and after then event, and they made it possible to trade GAs instead of coin, making gold more valuable.

Done b:victory .

o.0 u can predict the future? 0.o
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The coin generator isn't the perfect hammer; it's the chest of coins. Remove the chest of coins and gold will drop back down once this anni event is long over.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    o.0 u can predict the future? 0.o

Ya , even though I doubted when some ppl said "gold will never go lower,and sales will keep on going" back when it was around 160-190k (when jolly jones was in and cube boxes took their place into the game) . I also doubted when some said " just wait ,they'll put ninetails and panda in boutique eventually " also .

I think it's safe to say that allot of ppl can predict the future now b:cute .

K, seriously though ... I'm quite curious myself if they'll stop the sales now that the game that shall not be named is out and how gold prices will be after anni packs are over. But yea like Doc said , it's the chest of coins ; those make sure that gold will never drop back to how it was before they were implemented.
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The coin generator isn't the perfect hammer; it's the chest of coins. Remove the chest of coins and gold will drop back down once this anni event is long over.
    But yea like Doc said , it's the chest of coins ; those make sure that gold will never drop back to how it was before they were implemented.

right, my bad lol full day of allergic reactions and hw scrambles my brain a bit b:beatup
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    PWI is dead. b:victory

It's not. But this thread is. I would close and deph this b:surrender
    Why necro this just to say something all the other silly negative people are saying already?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Ahaha even in 2009 people were already claiming game's dead. b:laugh

The guy who necrod this seems a little butthurt :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _MicroBurst_ - Dreamweaver
    _MicroBurst_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    3 year necro, winning. and lol at the gold prices back then
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    In b4 close for necro...
    And omg peopel were QQing for having the gold at 900k b:laugh
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.