wuts the s stand for? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOL...after all that world chat b:chuckle

But you got it b:surrender

Rose you made 100, grats on that accomplishment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    dam i didnt get to turn in all my orbs for exp-___- I WANT MY MOUNT WHEN MAINTENCE COMES BACK UP!b:angry
  • apollymi
    apollymi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:cry IM SO HAPPY....CANT U SEE b:cry b:cry

Nope.. I see tears and an unhappy face.. sooooo naw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Welcome to my nightmare; I think you're gonna like it.. Lvl 9X Venomancer
    Credit goes to Forsakenx for the lovely signature. ^.^ All Hail Forsakenx
  • telitha2
    telitha2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wonders if its possible to fix the fact it costs more to buy a perfect iron hammer then the box it has to open gives you.Hmmmmmmmmmmm wouldn't that be nice Lmao
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hehe, don't you just love pulling off last-minute accomplishments? b:chuckle

Yes. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    telitha2 wrote: »
    Wonders if its possible to fix the fact it costs more to buy a perfect iron hammer then the box it has to open gives you.Hmmmmmmmmmmm wouldn't that be nice Lmao

That would be perfect timing, my cleric's 8% away from 50 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    WTT MY ANCIENT BOA TO CHROMATIC ELK... PLS... IM REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW b:cry b:cry b:cry
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What happened?
    Apparently after people WC'ed so much, the GM's decided to delay the maint.

I was already offline even before maint started, so I don't know what happened.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
    edited September 2009
    Apparently after people WC'ed so much, the GM's decided to delay the maint.

Lol, grats to them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    I LOVE U \DEMONIA/ I KNOW U LOVE ME TOO....I CANT MARRY U NO MORE...I SOLD MY GROOM PACK FOR 12M b:cry b:cry b:cry SORRY
  • ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    As always we appreciate your patience, and we'll see you when the servers come back up!

You won't see me! HAH! I'll be unconscious!!! I win!

btw, i just lost the game b:laugh
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    COOKIES WITH PEANUTS AND MILK PLS b:cry b:cry b:cry
  • apollymi
    apollymi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I LOVE U \DEMONIA/ I KNOW U LOVE ME TOO....I CANT MARRY U NO MORE...I SOLD MY GROOM PACK FOR 12M b:cry b:cry b:cry SORRY

-.- good for you... and no i dont. *rolls eyes* You said you found your soul mate on WC last week.. GOOO chase them down!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Welcome to my nightmare; I think you're gonna like it.. Lvl 9X Venomancer
    Credit goes to Forsakenx for the lovely signature. ^.^ All Hail Forsakenx
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    City of Abom. Event.....Thought was going to end early....Meaning not get the ring.....CQ flipping out.....Thought not gonna get ring.....Ended up getting ring......Short version
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited September 2009
    btw, i just lost the game b:laugh

*channels tempest*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    K

I

N

K

Y

b:cry b:cry b:cry
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    only thing to do now is hope for a zen sale b:sad
    edited September 2009
    K

I

N

K

Y

b:cry b:cry b:cry

want me to hold your hand for you?
  • Justinian - Harshlands
    Justinian - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I really don't know how many times I can say this! QUIT DOING MAINTENANCE WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME!!!(at larger volumes anyways)...Maintenance does NOT need to be done at 10-11PM!

If you NEED to do maintenance, do it on a Monday morning at like 4-5AM, when there's literally no one online.

Also, is it really necessary to do maintenance once a week now. When I first started this game, I saw......maybe.....1 maintenance over about a 2 month period, now we do it every week? This is ridiculous!

Seems to me, the PWI staff wants to take away the minimal playing time that some of us hard working individuals have, to make useless updates, and for who? Kids that spend money, frivolously on your game, with no regards to monetary understanding or support, because they don't know any better. I know your target demographic is the kids that are age 12-19, but there are those of us that simply enjoy this game for it's simple entertainment qualities, as well as people that have achieved the development of substantial friendships herein.

I know you have a job to do, but learn how to micromanage, and properly structure that time you all use and abuse at our disposal.
  • Kanye_West - Lost City
    Kanye_West - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I really don't know how many times I can say this! QUIT DOING MAINTENANCE WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME!!!(at larger volumes anyways)...Maintenance does NOT need to be done at 10-11PM!

If you NEED to do maintenance, do it on a Monday morning at like 4-5AM, when there's literally no one online.

Also, is it really necessary to do maintenance once a week now. When I first started this game, I saw......maybe.....1 maintenance over about a 2 month period, now we do it every week? This is ridiculous!

Seems to me, the PWI staff wants to take away the minimal playing time that some of us hard working individuals have, to make useless updates, and for who? Kids that spend money, frivolously on your game, with no regards to monetary understanding or support, because they don't know any better. I know your target demographic is the kids that are age 12-19, but there are those of us that simply enjoy this game for it's simple entertainment qualities, as well as people that have achieved the development of substantial friendships herein.

I know you have a job to do, but learn how to micromanage, and properly structure that time you all use and abuse at our disposal.

YEAH DO MAINTENANCE WHEN IT WORKS FOR THAT GUY. Seriously dude? time zones, man, time zones.
  • IceFalls - Sanctuary
    IceFalls - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009

O.o I only remember there ever being a weekly maintenence. True, usually small ones, but there nonetheless.

EDIT: Oopsy, Posted from my Alt. (Forgot to change Avatars back Lolz)
    edited September 2009

sh*t aint gonna get fixed if they dont fix it lol

and this early maint is nice, it forces my guild to do earlier tt's for those over in europe rather than 3-4am

maybe you should stop thinking about yourself for 5mins
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    b:sin

b:cry b:cry
    edited September 2009
    b:sin

b:cry b:cry

btw my answer was no ^^
  • Justinian - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    YEAH DO MAINTENANCE WHEN IT WORKS FOR THAT GUY. Seriously dude? time zones, man, time zones.

Of course time zones. That's why, if maintenance NEEDS to be done, do it at a time when minimal usage of the game is being done. Hence....Well let's just say 12AM-5AM PST, on Monday morning. That should well cover on a broad basis of usage, since there's minimal people online on Monday morning at that time, let alone playing a game.
  • Justinian - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    sh*t aint gonna get fixed if they dont fix it lol

and this early maint is nice, it forces my guild to do earlier tt's for those over in europe rather than 3-4am

maybe you should stop thinking about yourself for 5mins

ROFL, there's nothing to fix, if nothings broken. Last I checked the game does work perfectly fine....
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    b:cry b:cry b:cry <---I LOVE THIS EMOTIONS

IDK WHY BUT IM HAPPY TO SEE THEM
  • Kanye_West - Lost City
    Kanye_West - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ROFL, there's nothing to fix, if nothings broken. Last I checked the game does work perfectly fine....

animation lags, rubber band
  • KokoSinopa - Heavens Tear
    KokoSinopa - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009