Server Maintenance - COMPLETE!

Comments

• Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ROFL, there's nothing to fix, if nothings broken. Last I checked the game does work perfectly fine....

dude check the forums again, there are threads and threads of people complaining about glitching clothes, there are skills with annimations out of sync.

this game is more bugged than it ever was atm, and rubber band lag is just one of the major pains that needs fixing
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    only thing to do now is hope for a zen sale b:sad
    After seeing gold prices being 400k+? I DON'T THINK SO! >< That'll just cause more gold to be sold.
    I really don't know how many times I can say this! QUIT DOING MAINTENANCE WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME!!!(at larger volumes anyways)...Maintenance does NOT need to be done at 10-11PM!

If you NEED to do maintenance, do it on a Monday morning at like 4-5AM, when there's literally no one online.

It's called timezones >.>

Also, is it really necessary to do maintenance once a week now. When I first started this game, I saw......maybe.....1 maintenance over about a 2 month period, now we do it every week? This is ridiculous!

If they didn't do it weekly, we'd have way more bugs/glitches compared to now.

Seems to me, the PWI staff wants to take away the minimal playing time that some of us hard working individuals have, to make useless updates, and for who? Kids that spend money, frivolously on your game, with no regards to monetary understanding or support, because they don't know any better. I know your target demographic is the kids that are age 12-19, but there are those of us that simply enjoy this game for it's simple entertainment qualities, as well as people that have achieved the development of substantial friendships herein.

I know you have a job to do, but learn how to micromanage, and properly structure that time you all use and abuse at our disposal.

Dude, what is your problem?
    Think things through before you post a possible flame.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
    edited September 2009
    Cherry Coke Time :d
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I really don't know how many times I can say this! QUIT DOING MAINTENANCE WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME!!!(at larger volumes anyways)...Maintenance does NOT need to be done at 10-11PM!

If you NEED to do maintenance, do it on a Monday morning at like 4-5AM, when there's literally no one online.

Also, is it really necessary to do maintenance once a week now. When I first started this game, I saw......maybe.....1 maintenance over about a 2 month period, now we do it every week? This is ridiculous!

Seems to me, the PWI staff wants to take away the minimal playing time that some of us hard working individuals have, to make useless updates, and for who? Kids that spend money, frivolously on your game, with no regards to monetary understanding or support, because they don't know any better. I know your target demographic is the kids that are age 12-19, but there are those of us that simply enjoy this game for it's simple entertainment qualities, as well as people that have achieved the development of substantial friendships herein.

I know you have a job to do, but learn how to micromanage, and properly structure that time you all use and abuse at our disposal.

omfg are u for real, i guess you forget that you play this game for free. The dev's can and will do MAINTENANCE when they see fit. Honestly who are you to tell these ppl that provide you with a FREE server for your enjoyment when to maintain their product? What is this hardship you speak of? What you cant play a VIDEO GAME? You actually call this a hardship? Come on, go take a shower or brush your teeth or something. If you consider this an actual hardship, might I suggest a new hobby, or maybe just turn on the news, and realize that; there are alot worse things in the world to complain about other than a company maintaining their product.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ROFL, there's nothing to fix, if nothings broken. Last I checked the game does work perfectly fine....

Ohhh, let's go down the list..

Rubberband, bleed, the lagged animations, the semi-frequent server crashes..

Dare I go on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    PWI has bugs?

Since when?
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    PWI has bugs?

Since when?

Since last thursday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Sahor - Heavens Tear
    Sahor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Of course time zones. That's why, if maintenance NEEDS to be done, do it at a time when minimal usage of the game is being done. Hence....Well let's just say 12AM-5AM PST, on Monday morning. That should well cover on a broad basis of usage, since there's minimal people online on Monday morning at that time, let alone playing a game.

seriously? are you that ignorant?do you even know what time is in europe then? something tells you have absolutely no clue so stop posting already. as for the weekly maintanance...have you ever played PW-MY (either malay or english version) or have you ever worked for a game company as a GM/Dev?
    SHUT THE HELL UP UNTILL YOU ACTUALLY GROW A BRAIN!!!
    you have no idea how many fixes a week are being put in even if all you see is a some cash stuff being put in. i'm not taking the staff's side on this but i kinda know what goes on behind the flashy scene you see in events and such.
    edited September 2009
    After seeing gold prices being 400k+? I DON'T THINK SO! >< That'll just cause more gold to be sold.

i just want to stack my frost token with a zen sale to milk extra free zen :D
    edited September 2009
    seriously? are you that ignorant?do you even know what time is in europe then? something tells you have absolutely no clue so stop posting already. as for the weekly maintanance...have you ever played PW-MY (either malay or english version) or have you ever worked for a game company as a GM/Dev?
    SHUT THE HELL UP UNTILL YOU ACTUALLY GROW A BRAIN!!!
    you have no idea how many fixes a week are being put in even if all you see is a some cash stuff being put in. i'm not taking the staff's side on this but i kinda know what goes on behind the flashy scene you see in events and such.

easy now bud, and its 6:45am in uk :D il be getting up at 4pmlol
  • Justinian - Harshlands
    Justinian - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    dude check the forums again, there are threads and threads of people complaining about glitching clothes, there are skills with annimations out of sync.

this game is more bugged than it ever was atm, and rubber band lag is just one of the major pains that needs fixing

I agree with the 'rubber band' lag. (I like that term, never that of it in those words). Other than that, who cares about glitching clothes and out of sync anim. If your paying for useless junk, either spend your money wisely, and upgrade your comp, or quit your complaining about your graphic problems.

And keep in mind, the game is more bugged atm, than ever before because they keep 'adding/fixing' junk.

If only they followed the golden rule of "Don't fix what's not broken"
  • S - Lost City
    S - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh what happend was CQ got their fourth ring City of Abominations Ring ^^.
    edited September 2009
    spend your money wisely, and upgrade your comp, or quit your complaining about your graphic problems.

sigh.....

has
    Core 2 duo 3ghz cpu
    260gtx 986mb OC gfx card
    2gb crucial tracer ram
    150gb raptor x hdd
    Intel BX2 mobo

so my pc's fault is it?
    edited September 2009
    sigh.....

has
    Core 2 duo 3ghz cpu
    260gtx 986mb OC gfx card
    2gb crucial tracer ram
    150gb raptor x hdd
    Intel BX2 mobo

so my pc's fault is it?
    Nah, he's just too stupid to realize how much of an issue bugs/glitches can cause.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Asmathi - Sanctuary
    Asmathi - Sanctuary Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sigh.....

has
    Core 2 duo 3ghz cpu
    260gtx 986mb OC gfx card
    2gb crucial tracer ram
    150gb raptor x hdd
    Intel BX2 mobo

so my pc's fault is it?

I agree. With 4gb of ram and a quite large hdd, I honestly doubt it is my comp, even if it is a Laptop. b:bye

BTW, I feel sorry for anyone on Harshlands that has to deal with this guy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Past is but a mere memory. Never Regret, for it can never be changed.
    edited September 2009
    Nah, he's just too stupid to realize how much of an issue bugs/glitches can cause.

i dunno if you agree with me but, after the genie patch came out this game is completly different, it used to run so smooth before it, but not it runs.. well not so smooth =p

but its ok dont fix it, its not broken
    edited September 2009
    I agree. With 4gb of ram and a quite large hdd, I honestly doubt it is my comp, even if it is a Laptop. b:bye

BTW, I feel sorry for anyone on Harshlands that has to deal with this guy

its not your comp, simply server side issues :)
  • Justinian - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    animation lags, rubber band

anim lags = whatevs
    rubber band = now that's something that actually needs fixing
  • Sahor - Heavens Tear
    Sahor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    easy now bud, and its 6:45am in uk :D il be getting up at 4pmlol

try eastern europe or the arab emirates. it's way passed morning coffee time here (9 am already).
  • cyborgtemplar
    cyborgtemplar Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yeahhhh just because he eats with spoons doesn't mean he worships them or anything D:

personally I like SPORKS!

SnowpeakTitaniumSpork.jpg

OMG the best of both worlds?

01-hannah-montana.jpg

Yeah--NO. STFU Hannah b:angry

lol best thing i've read yet :)
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009

LOL

-Rubberband
    -Anniversary packs
    -Every single topic in the Tech Support zone (seriously, try going there)
    -Venos being OP (b:chuckle)
    -Graphical issues
    ---Genie XP display being wrong
    ---Skill animation bugs
    ---BALDNESS
    ---Wings not disappearing
    ---Invisible pets
    ---Weird text at the illusion stone
    -Connection issues
    -Frost having **** rewards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited September 2009
    i dunno if you agree with me but, after the genie patch came out this game is completly different, it used to run so smooth before it, but not it runs.. well not so smooth =p

but its ok dont fix it, its not broken
    No, I agree...

Anyways, yeah, let's just let him stick with his "idea" >.> (All he'll get are more replies disagreeing with him anyway.)
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited September 2009
    anim lags = whatevs

whatever? last time i checked there causing a lot of uneccisary deaths and confusion

some people actually play this game using animations as a hint of whats about or going to happen... how do you think a barb cancells aoe from FB69 bosses?
  • Asmathi - Sanctuary
    Asmathi - Sanctuary Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOL

-Rubberband
    -Anniversary packs
    -Every single topic in the Tech Support zone (seriously, try going there)
    -Venos being OP (b:chuckle)
    -Graphical issues
    ---Genie XP display being wrong
    ---Skill animation bugs
    ---BALDNESS
    ---Wings not disappearing
    ---Invisible pets
    ---Weird text at the illusion stone
    -Connection issues
    -Frost having **** rewards

Lol. I think you forgot a few. I think the only bug that doesnt need fixing is the "DCing into new Expansion bug" I think that one can stay a bit. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Past is but a mere memory. Never Regret, for it can never be changed.
    edited September 2009
    No, I agree...

Anyways, yeah, let's just let him stick with his "idea" >.> (All he'll get are more replies disagreeing with him anyway.)

Rawr ima foxxy b:cute (had to say something random XD)
    edited September 2009
    Lol. I think you forgot a few. I think the only bug that doesnt need fixing is the "DCing into new Expansion bug" I think that one can stay a bit. b:pleased

Lol, true that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited September 2009
    ---BALDNESS

wait WTF this is a glitch!

i thought it was a new addition to the game :( QQ
    edited September 2009
    wait WTF this is a glitch!

i thought it was a new addition to the game :( QQ

You wish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • donkeyman01
    donkeyman01 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    err i have a question how do i upgrade the client?
  • Justinian - Harshlands
    edited September 2009

Think things through before you post a possible flame.

If the truth is a flame...well then.... get torched!