Destiny

Options
Korinth - Harshlands
Korinth - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I dnt kno what 2 do since apparently this week destiny is gonna be ganked by Kd and kylin so that they can prove that they are the superior guilds in harshland by taking out the next best guild and taking over all th lands on the map then making harshland the only server that is pve witha pvp title lawlz..............Btw i love all of u in destiny best guild i been in.b:victory
Post edited by Korinth - Harshlands on

Comments

• kesley
    kesley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I dnt kno what 2 do since apparently this week destiny is gonna be ganked by Kd and kylin so that they can prove that they are the superior guilds in harshland by taking out the next best guild and taking over all th lands on the map then making harshland the only server that is pve witha pvp title lawlz..............Btw i love all of u in destiny best guild i been in.b:victory

b:thanks hey KORN b:laugh

<3 ily destiny b:cute
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    merge with GoodGame and take em out b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • Chiichan - Harshlands
    Chiichan - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:faint

• Limit - Harshlands
    Limit - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    merge with GoodGame and take em out b:shocked

Hahah.
    10chars
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    listen your guild is **** rpk guild.you attacked our members again and again now you have to suffer for it.

dont QQ about it pls, its your own fault.b:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Chiichan - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:laugh yes were trying to make it a PvP server b:victory b:chuckle
  • Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If everyone in our guild rpkd, then why are KD members red from killing Destiny white names. Us allowing rpk has nothing to do with why you guys are attacking us, and dont even try justify that it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If everyone in our guild rpkd, then why are KD members red from killing Destiny white names. Us allowing rpk has nothing to do with why you guys are attacking us, and dont even try justify that it is.

You Destiny folks be dressing like mobs huh? Thats what you get
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Chiichan - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

b:dirty smexy statement devul b:cute
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    everyone's so silly
    my first forum post since i quit and the mod erased it for misconduct. qq
    sorry spoons
    devil let's go playyyyy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It works very simply

your people attack our members, we declare kos and start attacking your members (all of them red or white doesnt matter), we find it hard to find your members most days so we declare on your lands hoping you will show up to defend. Its a side effect of pvp you will get used to it over time complaining about it afterwards is a little childish though did you really think that we would do nothing if you attacked our members? Yes us and Kylin are both larger guilds hence why we gave you several chances to control your members you failed to do so hence you suffer the consequences of your actions.
  • Korinth - Harshlands
    Korinth - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rofl rofl rofl no 1 is complaining about anything i was just stating the truth Kd and kylin will gank us thats thats but we arent a rpk guild when i joined destiny at 39 there was no pk and there was none up 2 like last week so how are we a rpk guild and dnt cry about ur memebers being killed if our high lvls find it more fun 2 kill u guys then so be it the rest of destiny will support it and umm dnt kingdom got the most high lvls in the game so why are u complaining about ur members being killed it shows how much of a carebear ur faction is.............ooooooo and do me a favor gtfo this thread is for destiny hence the title Destiny
  • Devil - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    KD was equally at fault for starting the kos, plenty of your members were attacking us while on safe list, don't act like you are the judgment for our actions...again, sorry that we pk on a pvp server. Please go back to bed with your butt budy Kylin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    More like:
    "Let's find a reason to KOS Destiny so we can justify our reasons taking their land instead of attacking Kylin."
    60 / 250.
  • Chasca - Harshlands
    Chasca - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you are all fun to kill. don't get so butt hurt.
  • Devil - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    la baller la killing is fun, not saying it isnt. Talking about tw attacking here...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I simply get **** today by EOD and Awakening's nix veno....

4nix+4veno+EA+BM on me....but I last 3 sec thob:chuckle
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    KD was equally at fault for starting the kos, plenty of your members were attacking us while on safe list, don't act like you are the judgment for our actions...again, sorry that we pk on a pvp server. Please go back to bed with your butt budy Kylin.

When I was in Crimson, I remember one day at WQ25+ where there was a random PK war at Village of Naught. I was PKing some Kylins with some help from Destiny. After all the Kylins were dead, you yourself and another Destiny BM (and maybe more - wasn't paying attention as I was caught off guard) randomly started attacking me and did PK me.

After a while though I just left cause it was too confusing on trying to keep track which people were targets and which weren't b:surrender

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I simply get **** today by EOD and Awakening's nix veno....

4nix+4veno+EA+BM on me....but I last 3 sec thob:chuckle

Rolled....

Dun dun dun

b:pleased
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:laugh yes were trying to make it a PvP server b:victory b:chuckle

Says the white name cleric that heals siasian in a pvp battle.. GG

Its called a KOS? Look it up?

Our fault? LOL U MAD? I actually dont really care about the Destiny KOS. All of u plain suck at everything except Ascii. And u call what u do Pvp? U suck so much even ur nix loses target. GG one shootb:bye
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Nike - Harshlands
    Nike - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It works very simply

your people attack our members, we declare kos and start attacking your members (all of them red or white doesnt matter), we find it hard to find your members most days so we declare on your lands hoping you will show up to defend. Its a side effect of pvp you will get used to it over time complaining about it afterwards is a little childish though did you really think that we would do nothing if you attacked our members? Yes us and Kylin are both larger guilds hence why we gave you several chances to control your members you failed to do so hence you suffer the consequences of your actions.

"you are to be punished for playing in a way that i don't want you to play"

meh, why justify it? where else is there for KD to attack?
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Rolled....

Dun dun dun

b:pleased

I accept the fact that I got **** today, but stop acting like you are "factor" lol.....I didnt even bother you at all because you werent worth it....

Maybe you should come to west gate and ask me for a solo fight...lol
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    zzz 3sec? fail. Tranquilizing orb = 8secs.

why would you use a fking pot when you gonna die after 8 sec anyway?

Now, who fails? you?
  • Needed - Harshlands
    Needed - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I accept the fact that I got **** today, but stop acting like you are "factor" lol.....I didnt even bother you at all because you werent worth it....

Maybe you should come to west gate and ask me for a solo fight...lol

solo fights? pftt there r no solo fights in west gate...
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    solo fights? pftt there r no solo fights in west gate...

yet i been solo 1shot everybody at west gate why?
  • Needed - Harshlands
    Needed - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yet i been solo 1shot everybody at west gate why?

Mr. MD is bragging once again... You can one shot alot of people cuz lets not lie, wizards with good weapon refinement are OPb:victory Although I dont know how good venomancers with good refinement do against Wizards with good refinement, since those 2 with good refinement are equally OP.
  • Chiichan - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

b:laugh b:pleased ^ says the arcane barb slash bow using cleric b:victory
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:laugh b:pleased ^ says the arcane barb slash bow using cleric b:victory

Wait.. clerics healing in PVP = bad?
    60 / 250.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wait.. clerics healing in PVP = bad?

You fail at reading.. The way she goes to a PvP battle is healing her mates. If u hit her, she will run to sz and QQ "always picking on robe u noob"b:bye
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You fail at reading.. The way she goes to a PvP battle is healing her mates. If u hit her, she will run to sz and QQ "always picking on robe u noob"b:bye

I wonder why a level 75 cleric would run from 9x's? So you're saying it would be better for her to go out and do 300 damage to someone before dying? Stop. You've been spending too much time on mobs, so I'll explain it to you: If they're lower level than you, they do less damage to you. There, now you know why someone 15 levels lower than you would kite/run away. At least she didn't wait till 90 to try PVPing.

I'd probably be able to understand you better if you didn't BR so much.b:bye
    60 / 250.
This discussion has been closed.