Destiny

Options

Comments

• Korinth - Harshlands
    Korinth - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'd probably be able to understand you better if you didn't BR so much.b:bye

bloop ima **** u 2morrow<3 and leave it alone Kd and kylin are gonna acheive what they set out 2 do make this game **** and dull rule out pvp on a pvp server and farm HH all day let them hvae there wish and dnt argue with them...........Btw where is lord brendle at a time like this b:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    "you are to be punished for playing in a way that i don't want you to play"

meh, why justify it? where else is there for KD to attack?

more like "you are to be punished for treating our members a way we dont want them treated by non KoS"

it is unbelievable how stupid peopel are concerning TW, everyone complains about big bad KD and Kylin, yet every guild you fools attempt to make breaks up before any real TW takes place. word of advice, you are all no bodies, stop letting your ego get in the way of making a competative TW guild.

also, bloop gz on being the new forum idiot with all the cool MMO terms....you got in a guild with people that like to pk in groups, you havent earned talk time yet, not until you poke your head out from behind malizi and nei's nixes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    more like "you are to be punished for treating our members a way we dont want them treated by non KoS"

it is unbelievable how stupid peopel are concerning TW, everyone complains about big bad KD and Kylin, yet every guild you fools attempt to make breaks up before any real TW takes place. word of advice, you are all no bodies, stop letting your ego get in the way of making a competative TW guild.

also, bloop gz on being the new forum idiot with all the cool MMO terms....you got in a guild with people that like to pk in groups, you havent earned talk time yet, not until you poke your head out from behind malizi and nei's nixes.

I've earned my talk time long ago. I've never hid behind Mali's or Nei's nix(I've never even PVPed with Nei, lol.). If you're going to talk about the PVP at Whetstone a few days ago, sure I'll hid behind Mali's nix anytime when I had you and Micheal chase me around the whole time. PKing in groups... when has this ever been a 1v1 game? Like I said, get off the mobs and start some group PVP. It's pretty clear you guys are rusty already since you can't tell apart genie skills and 79 skills from apothecary pots.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I dnt kno what 2 do since apparently this week destiny is gonna be ganked by Kd and kylin so that they can prove that they are the superior guilds in harshland by taking out the next best guild and taking over all th lands on the map then making harshland the only server that is pve witha pvp title lawlz..............Btw i love all of u in destiny best guild i been in.b:victory

once u've beaten ur opponent, u need to wait till u get an other i guess
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wonder why a level 75 cleric would run from 9x's? So you're saying it would be better for her to go out and do 300 damage to someone before dying? Stop. You've been spending too much time on mobs, so I'll explain it to you: If they're lower level than you, they do less damage to you. There, now you know why someone 15 levels lower than you would kite/run away. At least she didn't wait till 90 to try PVPing.

I'd probably be able to understand you better if you didn't BR so much.b:bye

I wonder, if ur main goal is to run from higher lvls why bother join a PvP server? The fun is killing people same or higher than you, no kill lowbies in wars so.. it makes the sense that u are in a HH and u get scared of the boss, so u GTFO before he **** youb:laugh
    To much times on mobs? Lol who are you? Do you know me? Waited to 90 to pvp? LOL U MAD?

I have to quote from Ligeia to answer this:
    Ligeia wrote:
    I don't PvP as much as I used to because no one my level PvP's anymore. Oh, and Heiros are now 2mil a pop.
    b:surrender
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i have friends in destiny but most of them are rpk'in' cowards tbh
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So are the main factions saying that Pew Pew FTW ???

Dont QQ bc ppl try to make this a PvP server. And that goes to the lvl 91 barb forgot his name QQing about ppl attacking him and his members WTF???

Go pew pew to Dreamweaver
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wonder, if ur main goal is to run from higher lvls why bother join a PvP server? The fun is killing people same or higher than you, no kill lowbies in wars so.. it makes the sense that u are in a HH and u get scared of the boss, so u GTFO before he **** youb:laugh
    To much times on mobs? Lol who are you? Do you know me? Waited to 90 to pvp? LOL U MAD?

I have to quote from Ligeia to answer this:
    b:surrender

Your analogy is horrible & not even the slightest bit funny. What I'm saying is... *sigh* I'm tired of explaining. So I'll give you a quote from Maitresse:
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2ev52ki.jpg

How ironic of you to talk about charms considering you usually don't have a charm on either.
    60 / 250.
  • Nike - Harshlands
    Nike - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

how is that any different?... and again why do you try to justify your TW attack? you simply had no where else to go and nobody is blaming you for it, mr competitive TW guild member.

and so what if bloop hides behind nixes? if it's group pvp why should he put himself in a weaker position? a quarterback hides behind an offensive line. not saying our mg is a quarterback, but you get the idea.

and ajani/dark_fate (i dont even know if dark_fate has posted in this thread because i can't tell you two apart anymore), why do you even post? nothing you say makes sense, you never respond to anybody else's posts even if you quote them. do you know why 4x's don't fight 9x's? i won't read anything else you post here, but i want you to think hard before you do and ask yourself:

1. am i making sense?
    2. is what i'm posting relevant to the topic?
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Your analogy is horrible & not even the slightest bit funny. What I'm saying is... *sigh* I'm tired of explaining. So I'll give you a quote from Maitresse:
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2ev52ki.jpg

How ironic of you to talk about charms considering you usually don't have a charm on either.

I didnt used charms from 88-90 due to being poor. I made some coin and iam fully charmed atmb:cute

When i actually see u in a PvP fight or see u in game u can talk ***** to me. Till then STFU and keep being an **** licking troolb:bye
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have been to the largest recent PVP fight (EoD vs KD at Whetstone). Didn't see you there. You can ask Taboo or Micheal, they had fun chasing me around.
    60 / 250.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I didnt used charms from 88-90 due to being poor. I made some coin and iam fully charmed atmb:cute

When i actually see u in a PvP fight or see u in game u can talk ***** to me. Till then STFU and keep being an **** licking troolb:bye

Lawl, stop lying you BR 1 shot. You were always charmed, so need to lie. I actually want to see YOU in a PvP BY YOURSELF. Do that for me, and I'll give you a personal standing ovation. 'til then, keep leveling and being bad...quite amusing.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have been to the largest recent PVP fight (EoD vs KD at Whetstone). Didn't see you there. You can ask Taboo or Micheal, they had fun chasing me around.

You can ask Endless and Paigrande, i was one of the first getting thereb:bye
    I left at middle. To many nixs for my taste plus it was almost 7am in my countryb:shutup

btw gratz on being on being thereb:victory Anyone remembers ToA battle? KD vs Pend FTWb:victory
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

wtf, why didnt tell me
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lawl, stop lying you BR 1 shot. You were always charmed, so need to lie. I actually want to see YOU in a PvP BY YOURSELF. Do that for me, and I'll give you a personal standing ovation. 'til then, keep leveling and being bad...quite amusing.

LOL? Since when do i pk in party? Unless i get outnumbered really bad. But ok.
    For someone that quitted and failed so much while playing... btw pvp by yourself? Since when do u pvp without nurfed and iffy?
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You can ask Endless and Paigrande, i was one of the first getting thereb:bye
    I left at middle. To many nixs for my taste plus it was almost 7am in my countryb:shutup

btw gratz on being on being thereb:victory Anyone remembers ToA battle? KD vs Pend FTWb:victory

I was I was there for all of those fights.

wtf, why didnt tell me

Jeff. I had enough people chasing me. Don't need you over there 1 shotting me too.
    60 / 250.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sowwie i didnt know that you = Epicb:sad
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    For someone that quitted and failed so much while playing... btw pvp by yourself? Since when do u pvp without nurfed and iffy?

Since when? Since pretty much EVER. If I recall, numerous times I would appear at west gate and see you and start a 1v1 then you run into SZ, say what you need to say, then hover over west gate 'til 2-4 KD show up. Yes, I failed...boooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I PvP'ed by myself countless times, it's not hard. Seeing as most are kinda dumb and bad.

Nananananananana keep up the excuses. b:cry
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

bump because I agree with it.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Since when? Since pretty much EVER. If I recall, numerous times I would appear at west gate and see you and start a 1v1 then you run into SZ, say what you need to say, then hover over west gate 'til 2-4 KD show up. Yes, I failed...boooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I PvP'ed by myself countless times, it's not hard. Seeing as most are kinda dumb and bad.

Nananananananana keep up the excuses. b:cry

Shooting bestial to lvl 30's is so **** hard.. i think u need a +9 GX to do that -.-
    Anyways west gate pk is dumb.. seriouslly its a mess. I only go there cause i'am bored.

Excuses? PRO barbs dont sleep?
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Shooting bestial to lvl 30's is so **** hard.. i think u need a +9 GX to do that -.-
    Anyways west gate pk is dumb.. seriouslly its a mess. I only go there cause i'am bored.

Excuses? PRO barbs dont sleep?

Yes, level 30s are the last resort when there's no KD/Kylin etc to fight. /yawn
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yes, level 30s are the last resort when there's no KD/Kylin etc to fight. /yawn

Camp hellb:chuckle There are a sh!tload of KD/KK aoeing there.
    Not our fault u try to get easier killsb:pleased
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Paigrande - Dreamweaver
    Paigrande - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I dont see ppl in this server who would spend their time pking :( ppl usually pvp when they have nothing else to do & the only times it was different was in the beginnings of the server. Proof of wat I say is true is how so many ppl rushed to 90 which showed they didnt want to pvp in even lvls, those ppl wanted to own every1 without breaking a sweat... that wouldnt make those ppl too different from ppl who cs to own imho. :p

P.S. All i said doesnt change the fact that most ppl who cs to own suck badly at pvp.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Camp hellb:chuckle There are a sh!tload of KD/KK aoeing there.
    Not our fault u try to get easier killsb:pleased

Maybe AoE'ing there now, but previously no....it was completely empty.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Get out of here Saveless! I was having fun trolling Ajani!
    60 / 250.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

well, we could either chase you, chase ligeia, chase a veno, or whack tirelessly on a barb. btw how many times did i kill you, 3? meanwhile you didnt even cast a single skill.

@Nike in all honesty we were not going to attack Destiny if they didnt force a KoS to be started, i talked to saitime alot and he basically said they assumed after crimson land was gone we would wipe them out anyway, so they put a jump on it. KD has been planning evens which would replace TW. We clearly dont need any more money, but we arent gunna sit back and get rpked by a guild still getting salary every week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    listen your guild is **** rpk guild.you attacked our members again and again now you have to suffer for it.

dont QQ about it pls, its your own fault.b:bye

b:laugh
    hmmm i like fighting KD
    who cares if your a 90x i just want to fight a good fight
    =P

also camping my white 60x with KD 90x hmmm
    who really the rpker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korinth - Harshlands
    Korinth - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lolz It Doesnt Matter Anymore Kd Will Attack Us And Kylin Will Attack Us And We Will Defend Simple Simple So Stop Explaining Why. No Body Cares Why U Want 2 Make Our Map Look Like Sanctuarys But Anywayz............in 3months Kd And Kylin Wnt Be Around The 2 Top Guilds Will Be Gijoe And Cobra. The Epics Tws There Gonna Have, Oh Geez, When It Happens Ima Join Gijoe Ima Fight The Good Fight Lolz
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lolz It Doesnt Matter Anymore Kd Will Attack Us And Kylin Will Attack Us And We Will Defend Simple Simple So Stop Explaining Why. No Body Cares Why U Want 2 Make Our Map Look Like Sanctuarys But Anywayz............in 3months Kd And Kylin Wnt Be Around The 2 Top Guilds Will Be Gijoe And Cobra. The Epics Tws There Gonna Have, Oh Geez, When It Happens Ima Join Gijoe Ima Fight The Good Fight Lolz

Why Do You Tipe Like A Mentally **** Kid?
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
This discussion has been closed.