Options
13»

Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    CQ RPKed my mom.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Shinta - Lost City
    Shinta - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Xtacy, is this you're drama fanclub? b:shutup
    Allons-y!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Jhmong was obviously being sarcastic in that screenshot, and he only hit that nub for 150 damage with a genie skill it wasn't even pk....People need to stop bitching.
  • Dhrunia - Lost City
    Dhrunia - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Jhmong was obviously being sarcastic in that screenshot, and he only hit that nub for 150 damage with a genie skill it wasn't even pk....People need to stop bitching.

150 damage for my HP is not very less. Besides, i was not just standing there having fun. I was helping someone with their quest when suddenly a huge sandstorm came around me and he hit me with his spear and my speed was slowed down for sometime b:shocked
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    Anirudh - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Too bad GMs fixed the wisdom badge bug, now Daikoku dropped the idea of KOS whole server until wisdom badge is back in the game again. He was so close to announce server wide KOS, that would have been so fun. Yes, you cant do jack about it, no one can.

Go ahead and do it!! b:dirty
    Atleast we wont get zerg'd during PK wars then b:lipcurl
  • Terraa - Lost City
    Terraa - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't see any contradictions from the CQ players. Just a bunch of trolling of some tools starting unnecessary drama. Don't get me wrong, I love a good crying fit just as much as any other man, but you honestly can't take your death by AE seriously.
    Xtacy saying: "Cq doesn't give a **** about any other faction"

Jhmong saying: "I'm in cq, i can do whatever i want"

Devil saying: "yeah i admit cq likes to random pk. What are u going to do about it?"

The only one of those three you should take seriously is Xtacy, because if you honestly think two one-liners are pure representations of a faction as a whole, then you are mentally ill; you need to replace the captain of your brain ship, because he's drunk at the wheel. Xtacy being the only one to take enough time to truly rip a few new *******s into this thread, and last I checked he was in N'Sync, anyway.

For the record, I was trolled by him and LaTrappe for a total of two kills while I was white, outside of Hidden Orchid, and it mattered all of 9k worth of charm ticking to me. Because really: who cares? They spent time to troll a bunch of level 30s who could've easily teleported anywhere else instead of running outside of town, but opted not to; either this is learned helplessness at its finest, or you people are dolts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyBish - Lost City
    MyBish - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb:
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Go ahead and do it!! b:dirty
    Atleast we wont get zerg'd during PK wars then b:lipcurl

You wont get zerged? That's why RageQuit now teams up with Hashishin iFableSux LastOath and Dynasty's to kill people now, right? Don't act like you get zerged, nonfactor.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't see any contradictions from the CQ players. Just a bunch of trolling of some tools starting unnecessary drama. Don't get me wrong, I love a good crying fit just as much as any other man, but you honestly can't take your death by AE seriously.

The only one of those three you should take seriously is Xtacy, because if you honestly think two one-liners are pure representations of a faction as a whole, then you are mentally ill; you need to replace the captain of your brain ship, because he's drunk at the wheel. Xtacy being the only one to take enough time to truly rip a few new *******s into this thread, and last I checked he was in N'Sync, anyway.

For the record, I was trolled by him and LaTrappe for a total of two kills while I was white, outside of Hidden Orchid, and it mattered all of 9k worth of charm ticking to me. Because really: who cares? They spent time to troll a bunch of level 30s who could've easily teleported anywhere else instead of running outside of town, but opted not to; either this is learned helplessness at its finest, or you people are dolts.

I was in CQ from day one stop trolling. I don't camp lvl 30s. If I did this thread would not have been
    made.

And seriously people, you guys honestly think we should care? lol, over a game?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    God help you all if cq allowed rpk for a weekb:surrender
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    CQ now rpk guild.b:bye
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Claytonbgsby - Lost City
    Claytonbgsby - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i think cq should kos everyone who attacked their land this weekend.
    I had a wife, but I had to divorce her because she was a Damn ______Lover. ______ ______!

-Clayton Bigsby (with some editing by mods)

YM
  • Miss_Teka - Lost City
    Miss_Teka - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    go ahead and do it. just be honest about it instead of making up excuses every time your members kill level 30s.

cq:ooo a level 30 standing next to someone i dont like. i think i'll aoe so i can kill them too and claim that they werent really the target so it dont really count.

cq if they had balls:ooo a level 30. i'm bored i think i'll drop in and kill them for kicks. i dont give a damn what they think because it will give me a laugh to watch them whine.
  • TraciLords - Lost City
    TraciLords - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    CQ pk d me for not rezing another of them. and called me a bad name b:sad
    does that mean i get salary now??b:surrender
  • XBlu - Harshlands
    XBlu - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    or duel sum1 with protection off and nuke a group of ppl outside west arch. stupid uni-brow cow! >=O
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    Anirudh - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You wont get zerged? That's why RageQuit now teams up with Hashishin iFableSux LastOath and Dynasty's to kill people now, right? Don't act like you get zerged, nonfactor.

I have NEVER seen that happening. Maybe it happens in your dreams. Stop thinking about the game all the time. But whenever i TRY to fight a CQ, 2 more CQs show up from nowhere and zerg big time. Im not saying that i will win against the 9x(Coz i dont use HP charms) but i atleast believe in 1 on 1 fights
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have NEVER seen that happening. Maybe it happens in your dreams. Stop thinking about the game all the time. But whenever i TRY to fight a CQ, 2 more CQs show up from nowhere and zerg big time. Im not saying that i will win against the 9x(Coz i dont use HP charms) but i atleast believe in 1 on 1 fights

lol RQ really has gotten softer. QQ'ing over not getting a 1v1 b:shedtear
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have a feeling someone wished he/she rolled a char in the PvE server.
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    God help you all if cq allowed rpk for a weekb:surrender

God save CQ b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    HI Xtacy b:victory
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • MyBish - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    HI XTACYb:bye
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    HEY TAXCYb:cute
  • MyBish - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hello xtacy
  • Terraa - Lost City
    Terraa - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I was in CQ from day one stop trolling. I don't camp lvl 30s. If I did this thread would not have been
    made.

And seriously people, you guys honestly think we should care? lol, over a game?

Yeah, my bad, sorry; was LaTrappe and whoever her wife is.

Cleric names just blend together after a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol RQ really has gotten softer. QQ'ing over not getting a 1v1 b:shedtear
    ya ur rite. when pandora was leader rq always 1v5 or more. if any rq couldn't handle at least 1.93 players they'd be forced to do HH for that week.
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi Xtacy, I'm your number one fan/

and also, I remember when Arravis accidently killed me because he thought i was a spectral alt

ya ur rite. when pandora was leader rq always 1v5 or more. if any rq couldn't handle at least 1.93 players they'd be forced to do HH for that week.
    I know why Column has slowed down the rpking..
    =_=
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    and also, I remember when Arravis accidently killed me because he thought i was a spectral all

Pretty sure I never did that, because I was one of the first people you told your real identity to. b:bye
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

*cough*

/10 char