CQ rpk mystery solved!!

Foxgrit - Lost City
Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
i was totally unclear about the rules of CQ rpk ing. thank you so much Arravis and lushess for explaining them to me in full death detail. see ss for further comformation but this is how it goes. CQ can AOE and pk you IF you are standing next to someone who is on their KOS list. even if you are a lowbie and white named. i was not aware of this. thank you SOOOO much for clearing this up!!!b:heartb:heartb:heart
20242543.jpg
cq1.jpg
cq2.jpg

so not only was i getting pk d by the normal RQ, Harvester idiots, CQ comes in and adds insult to injury. at least they killed that stupid superman_fail.
Post edited by Foxgrit - Lost City on

Comments

• Miss_Teka - Lost City
    Miss_Teka - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i wonder if it works the other way as well? are everyone else allowed to hit CQ as long as they are aoeing someone else? or is this just another double standard that we all have to follow from the almighty CQ machine.
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    IMO you deserve to die, you are level 30 and hanging around west gate wtf do you expect? hugs and kisses?

Do us all a favour and go get a bowl of water, stand in it barefoot then stick your fingers in an electrical socket please. This will save us all the time and effort of listening to your QQ when we AoE you at west next time.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Are you trying to ruin Conqueror's image this way? We honestly don't give a ****. It's a PVP server. It's like since we're the nicest big faction in the server we have to be nice all the way. If you get in the way while we're pvping expect to die lol..... GTFO of the way next time.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Miss_Teka - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    IMO you deserve to die, you are level 30 and hanging around west gate wtf do you expect? hugs and kisses?

Do us all a favour and go get a bowl of water, stand in it barefoot then stick your fingers in an electrical socket please. This will save us all the time and effort of listening to your QQ when we AoE you at west next time.

go pull your head out of your butt and quit assuming things genius. who said that was at west gate? anywhere on the screen does it say west gate? ever thought it might have been at a level 30 area like hidden orchid where level 30s have to go to do quests? no you didnt. all you do is assume things and pretend like you actually know what you are talking about. go away noob noob.
  • Miss_Teka - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Are you trying to ruin Conqueror's image this way? We honestly don't give a ****. It's a PVP server. It's like since we're the nicest big faction in the server we have to be nice all the way. If you get in the way while we're pvping expect to die lol..... GTFO of the way next time.

you still havent answered the question. does this mean everyone else is allowed to aoe CQ as long as you are not the target?
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hi Xtacyb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Calm down Miss_Teka, you're taking his post a little to seriously. Yes he did assume but regardless the lvl 30 was in the way. How do you stand next to someone and not expect to die? It's common sense at one point.

Relax, brah...
    hi Xtacyb:bye

You sure you want to be my *****?

Edit:
    you still havent answered the question. does this mean everyone else is allowed to aoe CQ as long as you are not the target?

Oh sure try it all you want. Don't expect us not to attack back though lol. Not like we're going to die to your aoe. Unless you have +12 bow.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Sabariel - Lost City
    Sabariel - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    go pull your head out of your butt and quit assuming things genius. who said that was at west gate? anywhere on the screen does it say west gate? ever thought it might have been at a level 30 area like hidden orchid where level 30s have to go to do quests? no you didnt. all you do is assume things and pretend like you actually know what you are talking about. go away noob noob.

This made me lol.

b:bye Hi Xtacy.
    b:bye PW
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This made me lol.

b:bye Hi Xtacy.

Hi Xtacyb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i was not near west gate arch at all. i was near a town called hidden orchid. superman_ and KILLA something pk d me on my way into the town. when i came back out, CQ pk d me. why are you yelling at me? am i wrong to leave town to do quests? not sure how you claim "nicest faction on the server" when you are sitting here screaming at a lvl 30 for leaving town to quest. sorry. next time i will check to make sure that there are no CQ aoe ing near where i am gathering mines and herbs.b:surrender
  • Sabariel - Lost City
    Sabariel - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Okay, server's back
    No one cares about this thread anymore b:bye
    b:bye PW
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    qq
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    i was not near west gate arch at all. i was near a town called hidden orchid. superman_ and KILLA something pk d me on my way into the town. when i came back out, CQ pk d me. why are you yelling at me? am i wrong to leave town to do quests? not sure how you claim "nicest faction on the server" when you are sitting here screaming at a lvl 30 for leaving town to quest. sorry. next time i will check to make sure that there are no CQ aoe ing near where i am gathering mines and herbs.b:surrender

This is the best post ever!! I never lol'd at a post like I did this one. And it's not even like you're joking or anything. Anyway, I call us the nicest because we won't kos you for just talking(Like spectral does) and we don't intentionally mean to "random pk" you.(Like Harvester and RageQuit do) Sorry if it feels like you're being yelled at. Did not mean to make my post seem angry while I smile.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i was totally unclear about the rules of CQ rpk ing. thank you so much Arravis and lushess for explaining them to me in full death detail. CQ can AOE and pk you IF you are standing next to someone who is on their KOS list. even if you are a lowbie and white named. i was not aware of this. thank you SOOOO much for clearing this up!!

You're welcome b:cute Even though I'm quite sure a topic like this was discussed elsewhere ages ago in these forums.
    i wonder if it works the other way as well? are everyone else allowed to hit CQ as long as they are aoeing someone else? or is this just another double standard that we all have to follow from the almighty CQ machine

It's not like WE can stop YOU from aoeing either when you're fighting. CQ doesn't make the games rules b:shocked Sorry to disappoint.

You act like we've never been hit for 100 damage from 7x WRs aoeing in a duel anyways. Stuff happens, plenty of us ignore those kinds of things.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Foxgrit.

Let me break it down for you k?

What Cq really means is......

CQ: "Listen up lowbie noob, u are not in cq, therefore are beneath our care or concern.
    You need things done in that area? U bloody well wait till we're finished with whatever we're doing! Now gtfo non-factor!"b:angry

Hope this helps u to better understand.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Lvl up and do something about it or stop QQing.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    Anirudh - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I lol'd at the name of the thread xD
  • boldie
    boldie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You're welcome b:cute Even though I'm quite sure a topic like this was discussed elsewhere ages ago in these forums.

It's not like WE can stop YOU from aoeing either when you're fighting. CQ doesn't make the games rules b:shocked Sorry to disappoint.

You act like we've never been hit for 100 damage from 7x WRs aoeing in a duel anyways. Stuff happens, plenty of us ignore those kinds of things.

1. isn't that what white protection is for?
    2. why is a lvl 96 aoe ing in a level 30 area?
    3. if the shoe was on the other foot and a CQ got 1 damage, CQ would call KOS on that persons entire faction.
    4. isn't lowbie pk ing what CQ preaches they are defending the server from?
    5. other than the "C", what is the difference between CQ and RQ? so RQ pk s lowbies intentionally and CQ pk s lowbie unintentionally?
    6. did you even bother to say sorry to her/him?

i might have bought the "oopsie i aoe'd" if CQ member had not come in here acting like a holes. how are you going to berate a level 30 for being in a lvl 30 area and getting in the way of your aoe? have balls and say yeah we rpk when we feel like it. the server has a hero already (Danika) so CQ doesn't need to try to fill that spot.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Arravis's perdition killed me today QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ BAD KITTY b:cry
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    boldie wrote: »
    1. isn't that what white protection is for?

No, because there are plenty of Spectral, Harvester, and *GASP* RageQuit that are WHITE named. It's not like I don't kill them just because they've been good carebears.
    2. why is a lvl 96 aoe ing in a level 30 area?

Because I was looking for KOS there and I found it. If I have to use an aoe to kill the target, I'll use it. Just who I am.
    3. if the shoe was on the other foot and a CQ got 1 damage, CQ would call KOS on that persons entire faction.

Now that's just false.
    4. isn't lowbie pk ing what CQ preaches they are defending the server from?

You make it sound like we're supposed to be no-lifing "preaching" saints of this game. I'm sorry, we're just regular players as much as everyone else. This is just an issue of collateral damage, not rpk.
    5. other than the "C", what is the difference between CQ and RQ? so RQ pk s lowbies intentionally and CQ pk s lowbie unintentionally?

If it's really unintentional, then yes, it's one of our differences. It's not like any other non-rpk guild hasn't unintentionally killed a lower level with an aoe.
    6. did you even bother to say sorry to her/him?

We bothered to apologize to the other BM that was aoed, as well as to his guild leader. But when you post **** like this and start shiet talking us, do you really expect us to be apologetic?
    i might have bought the "oopsie i aoe'd" if CQ member had not come in here acting like a holes. how are you going to berate a level 30 for being in a lvl 30 area and getting in the way of your aoe?

We won't berate them if they don't berate us. We told them it was an accidental aoe, they lost nothing. If they had dolls, we'd have paid them back.
    have balls and say yeah we rpk when we feel like it. the server has a hero already (Danika) so CQ doesn't need to try to fill that spot.

Except we clearly didn't rpk here. In fact, we even succeeded in killing our KOS. Go ahead and ask Foxgrit, we didn't bother her after SG1 stayed in SZ b:cute

And like I said, CQ are really just ordinary players like you and I. We're not here to act like heros. We're just here to play the game. So chill with the roleplaying, kthx.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i was totally unclear about the rules of CQ rpk ing. thank you so much Arravis and lushess for explaining them to me in full death detail. see ss for further comformation but this is how it goes. CQ can AOE and pk you IF you are standing next to someone who is on their KOS list. even if you are a lowbie and white named. i was not aware of this. thank you SOOOO much for clearing this up!!!b:heartb:heartb:heart
    20242543.jpg
    cq1.jpg
    cq2.jpg

so not only was i getting pk d by the normal RQ, Harvester idiots, CQ comes in and adds insult to injury. at least they killed that stupid superman_fail.

People get caught in crossfire all the time, specially on a pvp server if youre visiting areas such as Hidden Orchid and West gate lol. Its really no way to avoid it. I somehow doubt typing "MOVE PLZZZ IM CHANNELING ICE DRAGON ON THE GUY FROM HARVESTER" is a very good idea if you're pvping.

I get caught in crossfire to, everyone does, i just got dragoned by some BM just now when i was doing WM. He was obv not aiming for me and I'm mature enough not to open zhen on their entire guild or curse about my charm getting ticket and write QQ-posts on forum, since i know it was an accident. Which is how most people with half a brain works hopefully <.<
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I like how when other factions aoe everyone says nothing about it but when CQ does it it's "OMFG CQ RANDOM PK NOW!?"

We never once preached that we protected anyone on the server. We just kill random pkers because since they don't give a ****, neither do we. People assume that we want to help them in anyway when really we want some action since we don't get to random pk.

Your assumptions led you to believe that CQ said something of that sort when really, we don't give a **** about any other faction.

Let me break it down for those who are still confused. Conqueror, will not pk you if you don't pk them. If they do it's obviously random pking. Not much we can do for you besides fining them a guild fine or kicking them from guild. If you get in the way of our aoe it's not our faults. You complaining about getting in someones aoe is pretty stupid if you don't think you'll get hit.

So you go right by someone while they're fighting(Especially a WB) and you don't expect an aoe coming? A lot of a WBs strongest skills are aoes. Can't be helped if you die in the process. Now you guys think we're like Spectral or something and will kos you if you touch us. No, if you happen to aoe the chances of you killing us is very slim.

I'm not sure if saying sorry to anyone we aoe is enough for them. Sometimes they continue to talk forever to get you angry.

Random alt boldie, you say what is a lvl 96 doing in a lvl 30 area. Is it a bad thing to go by world mission because there is a volume there. He may have seen Harvester or RageQuit or whoever it was random pking and wanted some action. So he stopped and killed him.

P.S. Enough of the stupid assumptions you get on Conqueror. You're making yourself look stupid and it's really pathetic.

Edit: I didn't get to read TigerLily's post but she makes a valid point. If someone were to aoe me by mistake I wouldn't do anything because I know it was by mistake. I've been dragoned by unknown and some well known factions before. I've been tempested by both mage and clerics and I don't QQ about it.

Get over that **** already.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Your assumptions led you to believe that CQ said something of that sort when really, we don't give a **** about any other faction.

NICELY said. I do believe this one is sig worthyb:cute
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i wonder if it works the other way as well? are everyone else allowed to hit CQ as long as they are aoeing someone else? or is this just another double standard that we all have to follow from the almighty CQ machine.

I think i just made a new friend b:cute

btw this thread sucks
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We never once preached that we protected anyone on the server. We just kill random pkers because since they don't give a ****, neither do we. People assume that we want to help them in anyway when really we want some action since we don't get to random pk.

Let me break it down for those who are still confused. Conqueror, will not pk you if you don't pk them. If they do it's obviously random pking. Not much we can do for you besides fining them a guild fine or kicking them from guild. If you get in the way of our aoe it's not our faults. You complaining about getting in someones aoe is pretty stupid if you don't think you'll get hit.

So you go right by someone while they're fighting(Especially a WB) and you don't expect an aoe coming? A lot of a WBs strongest skills are aoes. Can't be helped if you die in the process. Now you guys think we're like Spectral or something and will kos you if you touch us. No, if you happen to aoe the chances of you killing us is very slim.

I'm not sure if saying sorry to anyone we aoe is enough for them. Sometimes they continue to talk forever to get you angry.

Random alt boldie, you say what is a lvl 96 doing in a lvl 30 area. Is it a bad thing to go by world mission because there is a volume there. He may have seen Harvester or RageQuit or whoever it was random pking and wanted some action. So he stopped and killed him.

P.S. Enough of the stupid assumptions you get on Conqueror. You're making yourself look stupid and it's really pathetic.

Edit: I didn't get to read TigerLily's post but she makes a valid point. If someone were to aoe me by mistake I wouldn't do anything because I know it was by mistake. I've been dragoned by unknown and some well known factions before. I've been tempested by both mage and clerics and I don't QQ about it.

Get over that **** already.

Best post in this thread by far. Oh and a fact.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    NICELY said. I do believe this one is sig worthyb:cute

It's true. Why should CQ give a **** about any other faction?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dhrunia - Lost City
    Dhrunia - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What do you say about this then? b:angry
    http://img14.imageshack.us/i/20090917105253.jpg/
    http://img3.imageshack.us/i/20090917105308.jpg/

I was helping someone with her quests and he came and used some genie skills on me b:cry

EDIT: "i'm CQ i can do watever i want muahahaha" b:lipcurl
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What do you say about this then? b:angry
    http://img14.imageshack.us/i/20090917105253.jpg/
    http://img3.imageshack.us/i/20090917105308.jpg/

I was helping someone with her quests and he came and used some genie skills on me b:cry

EDIT: "i'm CQ i can do watever i want muahahaha" b:lipcurl

Seriously this crybaby attention needs to be cut down. Conqueror, like any faction, can do whatever they desire. The consequences, in the other hand, could be bad for the player(s) who disregard Daikokus guild rules. Other than that, I don't see any harm in that EVEN if he would have killed you. It's a PVP server gtfo.
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol new that bm sucked but sucked so hard he had to go for lowbies just makes me laugh b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Dhrunia - Lost City
    Dhrunia - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    brutal1111 wrote: »
    Seriously this crybaby attention needs to be cut down. Conqueror, like any faction, can do whatever they desire. The consequences, in the other hand, could be bad for the player(s) who disregard Daikokus guild rules. Other than that, I don't see any harm in that EVEN if he would have killed you. It's a PVP server gtfo.

Lol. So your point is CQ can do anything now? Even Random PK? I dont mind if you random PK. But admit it that you do... So that we can run even if we see a CQ now, not just RQ, Harvester or any other RPK guilds
    lol new that bm sucked but sucked so hard he had to go for lowbies just makes me laugh b:chuckle
    Especially for 'testing his moves' XDD