Options
    alien box

Dude, you got a Dell. (couldn't resist)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    semi-decent to outright indecent friends, decent graphics, lots of classes to explore
    and of course, Asterelle and Ayano b:dirty

dislikes:

terribad sales, unfixed glitches, game content changing without notice and almost with disregard for consequences (like chip costs, frost, etc etc)
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Enjoy:

best free mmo i've played
    I like that there are lots of quests. even if it's grinding i feel like i'm doing stuff
    Good for long term game

Hate:

cash shop has become way to important to keep up
    Don't really like the new genie stuff (not just tree for those who have seen my topics)
    Would like to see more faction customization(maybe alliances/enemies, slogans etc.)
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Dude, you got a Dell. (couldn't resist)

>.< actually I built it myself, so Im pretty sure its not a dell >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    >.< actually I built it myself, so Im pretty sure its not a dell >.>
    Ah, thought you meant "Alienware"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Papacharino - Heavens Tear
    Papacharino - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Enjoy:
    Some of the mob animations are pretty funny

I noticed that there are a bunch of monsters with humorous animations, like Dimetoria in TT dropping it's arm on the floor, or the Frostland boss with the broken claw.

Enjoy:
    I was mainly drawn in by the glowing equipment/weapons. 6 years of ffxi, this game was a very nice change of visual differences.

Customization of the character's face is about the best I've seen for an mmorpg. Has some nice body modification too, love my potbelly ingame. Though, I wish for untamed males... could change their fur color. Pink pandas running around.

Flying and land mounts.

Daily quests: somedays I just don't feel like grinding.

Frostland bosses: before them, all the bosses in pwi were very boring to fight, no strategy or much skill involved, just spam cures. Frostland bosses added a nice challenge to keep the fight from going stale.

Dislike:
    people who don't read the forums, to look up the information for their quests.
    People who MUST have the quest completed when they get it that level. They tend to always ask for help on a boss, like linus, when they are lv70, without knowing they will kill Linus in their fb79 (option, could always join a BH79 for linus, chip in for the wine)

the rubber-band glitch

I tend to be in the wrong place at the wrong time a lot in this game, especially in the cube of fate.

dislike the limited classes and their roles. coming from an mmorpg with 20 jobs and the ability to switch between them, this game feel very limited. Cleric here is the only efficient healer, barb is the best tank, where the other game, had more options for tanks, healers, dds, pet-jobs and some jobs to switch their role mid-battle.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Enjoy:

• Friends

Don't enjoy:
    • people that spam in common chat for any reason
    • people that use common chat as a trade channel
    • people that huddle around npcs for hours at a time, especially when on mounts
    • beggars
    • anything PvP related on PvE servers
    • daily quests give little exp, making it too long to level up at higher levels
    • not enough quests to level up without doing dailies
    • veno Heal Pet skill can pull aggro from pet
    • some mobs land an extra hit or two after you kill it
    • (on forum) people that never search before posting
    • people that use txtspeak almost constantly (examples: any1, u r )
    • takes 7 days to delete a character
    • game itself is way too much money oriented
    • devs caring more about adding CS items and game content instead of fixing bugs everyone has been complaining about
    • rubberband jumping glitch
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Enjoy: beautiful graphics, friends, quests, TWs b:dirty

Hate: myself for not playing this game when it first came out tho I knew it. b:angry
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Yinaru - Heavens Tear
    Yinaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wow, I could make a MASSIVE list. I'll try to keep it small.

Love:
    This game has something new to offer to the world of MMORPGs.

Lots of customization.

My family plays, even though they outlvl me ALL the time.

I don't have to pay a monthly fee to play.

I can go where ever the f*** I want to in the game after I've hit 30 and get my flying mount. Lol. (I have almost all the teleport locs in the game.)

Hate:
    Those stupid cat-shops!!! Get rid of those, lag mostly goes away, and the OVERLY competetive prices go away - for the most part.

The fact that the game is not entirerly free, you still have to pay something (money or a LOT of time) in order to get what you "need" and/or want. (Mounts for example..)

The rudeness and immaturity level of the players. (Free game, how many kids are playing? Duh, BUT you get that with ALL games, just more so with free ones.)

The quests. I cannot stand killing, and killing, and killing, and killing, then once every 30 levels or so, you have a couple of quests where you just run back and forth.

You cannot make a game-living doing any of the crafts. It's either A. Too hard to run around for hours on end to attempt to get all your crafting materials. or B. WAY too expensive to buy the materials in order to make something. Oh, that and the fact that everything I have made, has NEVER sold to another character, so I end up selling it to a merchant for probably 1/3 or 1/4 the price of what it could have been sold to a player.

With my creative imagination, I have so many ideas for this game that could make it SO much better, but because I don't have the schooling and the game is already created, I have no say so in what goes on in the game.

Last one: I Really hate that everyone who uses Teles, uses them for Buying and Selling stuff.. There is a TRADE chat.. I hardly see it used, lol. AND.. if you are going to use 15k just to say "Lol" with a smiley face, you might as well save your money.. lol. My point on this one, it's nothing I hate, I just think for trading, use the trade chat, and for the Lols.. I guess it's up to you, but I certainly will not waste 15k for that. :p
    I am simply stating my opinion, there may or may not be facts behind what I think, but that's what makes it a personal opinion. I respect yours, even if it not what I think is correct or right.b:shutup
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    what i really hate is the lack fo stuff to do and how much money it cost to do fun stuff. only thing really do do is TW and pk (in my opinion). and everhting else you do is to get money/lvls to possible egt ready for tw ot pking. at the risk of being banned i wont name any games but there are some games where there are TONS of different things to do, int hsi game its the everyday routine, dailies, grind, pve/pk maybe a rebirth or stand outside west arch ro act the fool on world chat. i know it looks like i said alot but... not really. :\
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • SilentDove - Heavens Tear
    SilentDove - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I hate that the Untamed are gender locked to a class and that the female Untamed look stupid but the males look cool.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I hate that the Untamed are gender locked to a class and that the female Untamed look stupid but the males look cool.

Huh...aren't venomancers usually considered the most b:dirty classes in the game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    gfx are lame on this game imo

and it dosent run smooth atall, ever since they released the genies this has been a completly different game from before, it lags so bad and stutters in arch and mass populated areas, it never did this befre

Go play [other game related to the craft of war] and then say that. These graphics are one of, if not the best graphics for an MMORPG I've seen ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • BordoRose - Sanctuary
    BordoRose - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Like:
    >Friends I met in game
    >Sometimes funny actions on WC (omnomnomn on wc is not funny P: )
    >I can catch pets
    >Good imbue and refinery system (your weapon/armor won't vanish if refinery failed)
    >Great mobs looking
    >Beautiful graphic
    >Creating characters is.. perfect!
    >Nice looking for some skills
    >BH daily!

Dislike:
    >Go kill 70 here go kill 80 there get 50 drops... And rewards from quests on higher lvls are like 1% when you kill almost 90 mobs...
    >Lag in Archo....
    >Too high repair costs
    >Some people which were low lv and needed help now are high and saying "Go away noob I ll not help you"
    >50 sof or feathers in pet packs aren't enough...
    >WQ is evil!

Even with that unlike points I'm playing PWI.. But it would be much better without them.
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Like: Venomancers.
    Dislike: Venomancers. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Enjoy
    The Community
    My Faction
    Graphics for are free MMO
    The Staff
    The AI Control

Hate
    The time it takes to findning squad for Wold Boss Kills.
    "" for finding FB Squads.
    The fact that you can only really develope one char. befreo getting burnout.
    That you need reset notes.

Biside all this it is good game.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • ShadeBloom - Heavens Tear
    ShadeBloom - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Huh...aren't venomancers usually considered the most b:dirty classes in the game?

The Clerics are the b:dirty ones in the game lol.

I like that the game is fun,exciting and has sick Skills

Hate: Laggs, Disconnections, Expensive boutique, and how Heavens Tears Always crashes b:cry Why do we have to be the Prototype
    *I also include Enrage in this category, shhhhhh you never heard this from me b:laugh
    The Name Is Bloom......ShadeBloom aka The Shadester b:victory
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    likes : the ppl,friends or foes,proz or newbs,nice or jerks,smart of stupid either way they are entertaining b:thanks .
    And of course Quilue's huge,archer(archer cleavage is the best) boobies b:dirty .

dislikes : the game since a few months b:shutup .
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What I like:
    Graphics
    The community is by far the nicest of any mmo i've played beforehand.
    Customization
    Nice variety of characters/skills
    You get to wear clothes and armor underneath b:victory
    (and not have to bind it to one piece of armor or something like that...or not have the option of wearing both at all)
    GREAT MAP. I love getting lost in beautiful maps

Mildly displeased with:
    Cashshop + sales, which make the price of gold go way up
    Haven't found anything to 'do' yet besides dailies and quests...or making money...
    HURRY UP ON THOSE ARENAS!!! b:cryb:surrenderb:thanks
  • Shinsen - Lost City
    Shinsen - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Like:
    PvP/PK
    Graphics

No lag

Mass community

Kinda dislike:
    Players that "act cool" when they kill someone in like 1vs4+ (srsly, ok, you outnumbered me - its fine, why the hell u have to call others noobs, fails or w/e - tho it kinda entertains me, but im not "everyone)

quest rewards at lvl 80+ - you can slay mobs for 1h+ and when u come back npc says "niiiice, here u go - 0.5-1% - have fun grinding...jerk"

Inventory space when u start the game - i think it should be maxed out. Putting extension stone in cash shop was a rly bad idea - cos cash shop doesnt prevent u from lvling but...its rly hard to grind money if ur inventory is sooo little. cos u know - maybe the new player will not charge $$, but he will buy gold from others - so by the time u get ur ex.inventory stone (if u dont charge $$) - u'll get pissed of the game cos u cant take all the drop while ur doing quests or so.
  • Eyos - Lost City
    Eyos - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What I njoy...

Decent grafix,a lot of diversity(mounts,huuge choice of armors,weps),always smg new to discover,u can lvl only by making dailyes,no 24/7 grind like most MMOS,nice ppls also sometimes :P ,the cute cow stands xD and cool customisations of chars (although that for some classes could be far better).

hate:
    lag and when game crash 5 times a day outta nothing,stupid ppls sellin "rare"mounts for 50 mil and one week later all can get it from shop,ppls writing stupid things on world channel,show off with what they have and gangin ppls in pvp cuz 1vs1 they r nothing,hackers and lil kids acting like they own the world..and 2 hrs flying on WQ(seriously GMs its da mn annoying to make it every day)><
  • KoudelkaMorg - Heavens Tear
    KoudelkaMorg - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The sky. I like it when I'm flying somewhere and I'm up so high all I can see is the sky and how it changes. Watching the sunset is definitely easier in game.

My tail, its especially bushy.

My pets, even more after I got my tome though it seems cruel to never feed them again.

Get to play with my roomate and help with his fbs, since no one else seems to ask for my help.

Double XP weekends, so my genie gets some xp too.

Unlike another free mmo, you can click to move and not dependant on the wasd keys. I also love that you can click on an enemy and you will walk over to it. If you cast a spell it will move you in range, and then melee you don't need to turn and face the mob manually. Said other mmo is a hell of a lot prettier but absolutely unplayable due to the horrible interface. I'm sure anyone that tried it knows exactly which one I mean.

You also don't have to come to a complete stop to even start casting. It does that for you automatically.

Dislikes:

On the forums you can't even mention the name of another mmo even if its purely to show how much better PW is in some way.

The fact that even though I have about 20 people on my friends list, they are rarely on. If they are on, they are usually catshopping all week. Rarely do I actually hear from them, and asking for help beyond the original meeting is a pain.

So the point being that I think you shouldn't be able to cat shop forever. If there was like a 48 hour limit and then like 8 hour cool down you'd see much less kitties in archosaur. You'd also see the economy change at more than a glacial pace. Since you'd actually have to come back to the keyboard to set up shop you might be inclined to check out what your junk is selling for and not sell the same things at 3x more than the guy right next to you like a complete idiot.

Also, if there was a better way to get help on a quest than spamming WC and using up teles that would be cool. I'm tempted to set up a catshop outside fb19/29 that says "need help? will solo for xp" etc. because no one asks for it. Those that due tend to ignore my warning, usually barbs, and run ahead to die. Even if you had a cleric, they would probably not bother to rez you if you try to tank 6 mobs your level in an fb b:laugh

How about an option to have the quest you need help with show up above your head, or under player info so people can find each other easier.
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    - Free to play unless I want cash-shop items.
    - Decent graphics.
    - Character customization in general is awesome.
    - The community itself is the most mature I've seen, and it's encouraging me to stay. Might have been limited in the guilds I've been with, but in general the people are cool.
    - Being able to level up from dailies only when I get bored of grinding.
    - Being able to let my BM attack a boss, go AFK 2 minutes, come back and still have been useful to my team.

Dislikes

- Sound bugs. I'm sorry, I just can't stand how the music bumps up in volume if you minimize and come back in-game.
    - Lack of weapon and armor styles at higher levels. That's why we have fashion I know, but still. I'd like to have access to a bunch of skins for armors and weapons.
    - In-game sexism. I understand 'bout venos and barbs lore and whatnot, but I still would enjoy male venos and female barbs. Also how males get few sets compared to females. And I still want same-sex weddings (def. my biggest gripe about this game).
    - Lack of GM presence on DW server - anyways, the times I asked for it...
    - The inability to kite decently. Yeah yeah I know, that's what tanks are for, but as a mage I like to be able to fluidly kite attacks...
    - EMOTES. I hate the big yellow balls within the text, or even worse: the piggies. Seriously. Make an option to make 'em smaller. Because I just wanna murder when people use them in any chat I'm watching. Yes, it's that horrible to me.
    - Fact I can't turn censorhip off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Roojie - Lost City
    Roojie - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Territory Wars.
    Playing with family/friends.
    Graphics.
    Guilds.
    Large Map.
    Character creation.
    Auction House and gold trading. (When it’s not through the roof.)
    Crafting.
    All Class Pets.
    Hoist Cuddle/Embrace

Dislikes:
    Genie changes.
    Economy…
    Nerf bat usage.
    Constant grinding.
    Carry option only going one way. (It’s nice to be able to cart around your friends even if they wish to not be in possession of a nice bust.)
    Marriage only being male/female (60 USD for a name above one’s head, let people marry who they want. In that sense it’s just a game.)
    No male Veno/ No female Barb.
    Rubberband glitch.
    Crafting materials are few and far between.
    Crafters still have to pay to repair armor/weapons/jewelry they can make.
    Instances. (Out of them I grind, In them I grind harder mobs for less reward.)
    Inability to buy all class pets. (Wouldn’t buy them for more than 5 USD…. Over that for a decoration?)
    The sales of in game weapons, armors, jewelry ect.

I think that’s it.
    Edit: Forgot one dislike, monthly mount races are broken! T_T
  • TraciLords - Lost City
    TraciLords - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i like picking plants.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

-fashion
    -able to buy zhen
    -the ticket responses are pretty decent

DISLIKES
    -no public/private memo area to advertise upcoming instance runs. Its hard when you can only get at the time of your WC shout.
    -glitches that give advantages only to certain classes.
    -rude pple, griefing pple, pple with epeen that shoot up the roof.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • shlomo2
    shlomo2 Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOVE:
    graphics. it's really a beautiful game.
    clothes. they look nice and cover tons of different styles.
    latency and uptime. servers are great and maintenance is minimal.
    staff. admins are helpful and apparently uncorruptable.

HATE:
    character planning is too easy and unrewarding.
    you can't play at high level without charms.
    very poor PKing experience without charms and angels.
    several bugs found during the first months are still unfixed.
    I'm King_Solomon, from Heaven's Tear server.

If you're willing to join another online game, do NOT join any game hosted by K2 NETWORK. Wanna know why? See BBB complaints.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    pple with epeen that shoot up the roof.

It wasn't me !!! b:avoid
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    -some people?

Dislikes: