• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    trollers, spammers, flamers

We love you too b:cute .
  • KoudelkaMorg - Heavens Tear
    KoudelkaMorg - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Dislike: The genie status box. Do we need the giant portrait of our genie? Why isn't it the same size as a pet pic?

Also why doesn't it save which pet skill you have highlighted when you stow it? Its a pain to have to unlearn boost etc if it happens to be first on your petskill list (i.e. qingfu) just so that you don't have to rightclick bash every time you summon your pet so you don't die and can lure effectively.

While I'm at it, why do we need to pay to unlearn petskills, and why does it cost 100k?
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • RangerGideon - Dreamweaver
    RangerGideon - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    image1ys.jpg
    (crysis SS)

gfx are lame on this game imo

and it dosent run smooth atall, ever since they released the genies this has been a completly different game from before, it lags so bad and stutters in arch and mass populated areas, it never did this befre

Get a good internet... Only place I lagg is Archousar
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I can't play as Tideborn yet

b:sadhury china
    im just waiting for themb:surrenderthen i quit permanently if they wont be good b:sad
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KoudelkaMorg - Heavens Tear
    KoudelkaMorg - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Likes: my new faction. We just took out suzy, jewelscalen, vridix, gouf, the 3 bosses at dragon wilderness, luminoc, khewy, and did fb49...2 1/3 times today.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring. Love you guys b:kiss
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The GMs care enough to show in-game unlike most other MMORPGs.
    The graphics.
    Character customization.
    Frequent new content and other updates.
    The quests and other methods of rewards instead of just grinding.

Dislikes:

They keep adding more unnesesary content which comes with more bugs instead of focusing on fixing the existing glitches. Some of the changes make things worse instead too.
    Declining performance, stability and game economy balance (see above).
    The amount of slow travelling you have to do early in the game. You end up spending more time running around than actually playing.
    The player community (not that any other large MMORPG community are any better anyway).
    Etc. (I dare mention anything else or Spoons might start hitting me over the head with a spoon)
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • kal238
    kal238 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Hates: When they nerf my favorite genie skill. The rediculous amount of hard to get/expensive items it takes to get anything good. The rich get richer all the time while the poor just watch in amazment. Greedy as heck players. DD barbs who think they can tank. How rediculously hard it is to get lvl 4 in crafting skills. Oh god what else... So many sales that it ruins.. no, obliterates the economy.

Think i named enough