CQ rpk mystery solved!!

Options

Comments

• brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol. So your point is CQ can do anything now? Even Random PK? I dont mind if you random PK. But admit it that you do... So that we can run even if we see a CQ now, not just RQ, Harvester or any other RPK guilds

Especially for 'testing his moves' XDD
    Your assumptions led you to believe that CQ said something of that sort when really, we don't give a **** about any other faction.
    P.S. Enough of the stupid assumptions you get on Conqueror. You're making yourself look stupid and it's really pathetic.
    I've been dragoned by unknown and some well known factions before. I've been tempested by both mage and clerics and I don't QQ about it.

Get over that **** already.

That pretty much sums it up.

PS. "So that we can run even if we see a CQ now" <- 1 or 2 digit damage? b:shutup
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Foxgrit.

Let me break it down for you k?

What Cq really means is......

CQ: "Listen up lowbie noob, u are not in cq, therefore are beneath our care or concern.
    You need things done in that area? U bloody well wait till we're finished with whatever we're doing! Now gtfo non-factor!"b:angry
    * Xtacy:if you are not in CQ, DO NOT post on the LC part of the forams.

Hope this helps u to better understand.b:bye

i fixed it for you. and yes i do understand better now thanks to your post and to the mutiple high level CQ that posted to tell me how i don't matter and should shut up. Xtacy tbh with you around running your mouth no one needs to sully CQ s reputation. you do that all by yourself.

tbh i did not know that CQ was allowed to aoe kill lowbies when they are in the process of pk their KOS. what confused me more is that AimAce and a couple other CQ (sorry i forgot your names) came by and cleared out a bunch of RQ and Harvester who were camping Hidden Orchid. Aim didn't kill any of us and was really nice. those of us who were questing were able to continue to do so and the RQ and Harvester stayed in the safe zone.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i fixed it for you. and yes i do understand better now thanks to your post and to the mutiple high level CQ that posted to tell me how i don't matter and should shut up. Xtacy tbh with you around running your mouth no one needs to sully CQ s reputation. you do that all by yourself.

tbh i did not know that CQ was allowed to aoe kill lowbies when they are in the process of pk their KOS. what confused me more is that AimAce and a couple other CQ (sorry i forgot your names) came by and cleared out a bunch of RQ and Harvester who were camping Hidden Orchid. Aim didn't kill any of us and was really nice. those of us who were questing were able to continue to do so and the RQ and Harvester stayed in the safe zone.

what are u a spec alt? trying to write something because the server went down?

amazing that ur still lvl 30 hmm?

anywayz ur an idiot for standing near and getting caught in an aoe,

personally if i ever see u i will kill u just so u can QQ more on the forums (or i'll ulti a mob thats near u just to see u die)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What do you say about this then? b:angry
    http://img14.imageshack.us/i/20090917105253.jpg/
    http://img3.imageshack.us/i/20090917105308.jpg/

I was helping someone with her quests and he came and used some genie skills on me

EDIT: "i'm CQ i can do watever i want muahahaha" b:lipcurl

The above made me LOL b:chuckle

Ok now, let me explain it to you ---->

1) Does CQ rpk? Yes, some do

2) Does CQ "protect" the server? No, in all honesty if they think they do that is lame

3) Was this incident intentional? Most likely not

In all honesty, I think this post had some possibility...but we know how that goes.

Oh and, every watch out for those AOE's. make sure you MOVE before it hits you. If you get hit you are standing to close b:surrender (LMFAO....lame)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • syl
    edited September 2009
    Options

Oh and, every watch out for those AOE's. make sure you MOVE before it hits you. If you get hit you are standing to close b:surrender (LMFAO....lame)

if a cq rpks u pm Xtacy, if it's Xtacy just kill him (noone cares about him anyway, kicking me out the fan club u @#@$@ @#$@$@4 @$#@#@#@#@)

but srsly if a cq intentionally rpks u, pm an officer and they will be fined/kicked after the situation is reviewed.

thank u rose, glad to see that some ppl aren't stupid enough to think that someone is rpking them because their standing to close to pvp. standing next to a barb that is pking and thinking u won't get hit by his aoe is the most **** thing u can do.
  • Silvia_Xenth - Lost City
    Silvia_Xenth - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    srry BUT this post about ppl NEED to run from a aoe is FAIL u wana rpk fine do that but dont say its not intentionally cos non asked u 2 hit the aoe skill either BUT U

FAIL fail 2 counter a bad rep damage controll we all knew u did and worst when someone from CQ say they can do anything COS they belong to CQ and u do **** about it FAIL 2

iff i belong to KOS on CQ fine i care less its a **** guild anyways

the real CQ died a LOOONG time ago actually after deity quited as boss the newest Leader is FAIL we see how he do **** cos CQ dont care

PPL wake up and reallise CQ pk u for fun SO IFF U SEE THEM run

b:angryEND OFF STORYb:angrydeity
  • CrackKills - Lost City
    CrackKills - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    if a cq rpks u pm Xtacy, if it's Xtacy just kill him (noone cares about him anyway, kicking me out the fan club u @#@$@ @#$@$@4 @$#@#@#@#@)

but srsly if a cq intentionally rpks u, pm an officer and they will be fined/kicked after the situation is reviewed.

thank u rose, glad to see that some ppl aren't stupid enough to think that someone is rpking them because their standing to close to pvp. standing next to a barb that is pking and thinking u won't get hit by his aoe is the most **** thing u can do.

get off the crack dumbass. ever thought that they were just standing next to someone and a cq (in this case arravis and lushess) dropped out of the air and aoe. no warning. no fighting going on before. just dropped in and aoe whoever they want. yes i was out there and watched it happen. btw foxgrit is not a spectral alt. i could tell you who it is but not having you off hunting down a 7 year old on his other characters. everyone in cq comes in here trying to defend themselves saying they walked right into an aoe. guess what? THAT DIDNT HAPPEN. 2 9x cq dropped out of the air and threw an aoe which got 2 low level bystanders because i guess they were too scared to use single shot attacks on a noob **** 7x barb. use any excuse you want or better yet just be honest and admit you will rpk whenever you feel like it and quit trying to act like the server's protectors. you might rpk less than rq/harvester but you still rpk. if you admit you dont rpk much but might when bored then at least you would be honest instead of your nonstop denials. thats why people keep calling you out because you always have some lame excuse for why you dont do what you claim to do.

quit smoking my crack and get a clue.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

LOL....I was being sarcastic b:chuckle

BUT on a side note....I remember the says when Llama used to fun out to West District and drop about 30 people in one aoe. And there was no way to run because you did not see it coming till it hit you.

His excuse? There was a kos b:faint...LMAO

But in all seriousness..There are some places that you CANNOT expect to be "safe" in any form in terms of pk -->

1) Outside of West District
    2) Hidden Orchid
    3) Silver Pool
    4) Secret Passage

Have fun all b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• syl
    edited September 2009
    Options
    srry BUT this post about ppl NEED to run from a aoe is FAIL u wana rpk fine do that but dont say its not intentionally cos non asked u 2 hit the aoe skill either BUT U

FAIL fail 2 counter a bad rep damage controll we all knew u did and worst when someone from CQ say they can do anything COS they belong to CQ and u do **** about it FAIL 2

the real CQ died a LOOONG time ago actually after deity quited as boss the newest Leader is FAIL we see how he do **** cos CQ dont care

'

Deity was never cq's leader. GTFO
    get off the crack dumbass. ever thought that they were just standing next to someone and a cq (in this case arravis and lushess) dropped out of the air and aoe. no warning. no fighting going on before. just dropped in and aoe whoever they want. yes i was out there and watched it happen. btw foxgrit is not a spectral alt. i could tell you who it is but not having you off hunting down a 7 year old on his other characters. everyone in cq comes in here trying to defend themselves saying they walked right into an aoe. guess what? THAT DIDNT HAPPEN. 2 9x cq dropped out of the air and threw an aoe which got 2 low level bystanders because i guess they were too scared to use single shot attacks on a noob **** 7x barb. use any excuse you want or better yet just be honest and admit you will rpk whenever you feel like it and quit trying to act like the server's protectors. you might rpk less than rq/harvester but you still rpk. if you admit you dont rpk much but might when bored then at least you would be honest instead of your nonstop denials. thats why people keep calling you out because you always have some lame excuse for why you dont do what you claim to do.

quit smoking my crack and get a clue.

anyone can use any attack at anytime to kill anyone. I'm will not be restricted to single attacks because someone is near. u better bet if i see kos i will use my 8 sec seal.

Maybe u should get off the crack or w/e and realize this is a game and noone will restrict me from using skills that i wanna use to kill someone. wanna save urself? see ppl in kos guilds? run from them. not that hard

fyi i have seen RQ Spec and harvester aoe me and kill someone else
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Too bad GMs fixed the wisdom badge bug, now Daikoku dropped the idea of KOS whole server until wisdom badge is back in the game again. He was so close to announce server wide KOS, that would have been so fun. Yes, you cant do jack about it, no one can.
  • CrackKills - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    '

anyone can use any attack at anytime to kill anyone. I'm will not be restricted to single attacks because someone is near. u better bet if i see kos i will use my 8 sec seal.

Maybe u should get off the crack or w/e and realize this is a game and noone will restrict me from using skills that i wanna use to kill someone. wanna save urself? see ppl in kos guilds? run from them. not that hard

fyi i have seen RQ Spec and harvester aoe me and kill someone else

sigh...you missed the entire point. be honest instead of being a bunch of hypocritical liars who try to claim that you are so nice yet the rules change all the time. is that why cq rpks vol 29 sometimes? attacking EVERY single person who comes by? just admit you will rpk when you feel like it even if you are not doing it every day. you are only being called out for your inability to do what you say.
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I admit we love to rpk, what are you gonna do about it?
  • Claytonbgsby - Lost City
    Claytonbgsby - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Too bad GMs fixed the wisdom badge bug, now Daikoku dropped the idea of KOS whole server until wisdom badge is back in the game again. He was so close to announce server wide KOS, that would have been so fun. Yes, you cant do jack about it, no one can.

n'sync ftw.
    I had a wife, but I had to divorce her because she was a Damn ______Lover. ______ ______!

-Clayton Bigsby (with some editing by mods)

YM
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sigh...you missed the entire point. be honest instead of being a bunch of hypocritical liars who try to claim that you are so nice yet the rules change all the time. is that why cq rpks vol 29 sometimes? attacking EVERY single person who comes by? just admit you will rpk when you feel like it even if you are not doing it every day. you are only being called out for your inability to do what you say.

LOL....Why do you care?

Not defending the rpk by CQ...but seriously? And post on your main pls b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Boring.
    10char
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yes, we make alts in n'sync and random pk, what are you gonna do about it other than crying on forum?
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    a 7 year old.

So why are people still posting here?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So why are people still posting here?

Why did you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why am I doing it?
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ...quit trying to act like the server's protectors.

Quite sure we've gone over this before in this very same thread. We never claimed ourselves to be protectors of the server or saints of any kind. It's just the rest of the server pretty much felt like associating that with us.
    be honest instead of being a bunch of hypocritical liars who try to claim that you are so nice yet the rules change all the time.

Devil answered this pretty well b:thanks

Again, we've never "claimed" to be oh so nice. People need to stop labeling us with false figments from their imagination.
    But in all seriousness..There are some places that you CANNOT expect to be "safe" in any form in terms of pk -->

1) Outside of West District
    2) Hidden Orchid
    3) Silver Pool
    4) Secret Passage

Can't believe I'm saying this, but you make some very good points Rose b:surrender
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Can't believe I'm saying this, but you make some very good points Rose b:surrender

It happens to everyone at least once b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CrackKills - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I admit we love to rpk, what are you gonna do about it?

thats the point i'm trying to make. admit it and dont try to make up excuses instead. at least you can be honest while most other cq just make excuses.
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i think some of the new CQ don't know that a few months ago, CQ had a strict no-random-pk policy; only KOS. a few of them even dared to say "we're not gonna be another warlord"

this is why people complain when they're not in a CQ KOS guild and get killed by CQ

i dont know what CQs policy is now.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Like I said before, he's a barb and his strongest skills are aoe. Aim is a ****ing archer. Archers can normal shot people to death if they wanted.

I could careless about how you feel about me. You're lvl 30 and you QQ'd on the forums. Yes, I'm racist against lowbies. What of it?

2) Does CQ "protect" the server? No, in all honesty if they think they do that is lame

3) Was this incident intentional? Most likely not

In all honesty, I think this post had some possibility...but we know how that goes.

I can't believe I agree with you.

Deity was never the ****ing leader you dumbass. He was making a bad name for CQ to begin with. Learn you PWI basic facts. Daikoku was leader than and was leader now.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i think some of the new CQ don't know that a few months ago, CQ had a strict no-random-pk policy; only KOS. a few of them even dared to say "we're not gonna be another warlord"

this is why people complain when they're not in a CQ KOS guild and get killed by CQ

i dont know what CQs policy is now.

They wouldn't allow me to quote you so I have to double post unfortunately.

First, you have no idea how warlord was like. They are far worst than us. Don't QQ about it at any given moment. Second, like I said in my previous post, we can't do anything except for fining our players or kicking from guild. Most the random pk no one loses a doll so no point in paying them. Last, we never had a strict policy because we never had the issue of random pking before.

Aside from his comment, is there anyone that actually thinks we should care about any other guild? Seriously... I'm quite sure no other guild cares about us either so it makes things even. When you guys make **** up like "Conqueror said they don't random pk. They say they can do whatever they want." Do you think about what you're saying? No **** we can do whatever we want. We're like every other guild It's not like the server gives us what we're to do. Just like every other guild conqueror is capable of doing whatever they want.

I ask people to pm me if they are having random pking issues with Conqueror and I get stupid pms. So obvously you guys don't give a ****. Seriously.... be stop this foolish rant.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi Xtacy

anyways CQ does not RPK
    They are all loving people who protect this server
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If or when we pk you guys will know. If you consider 1 death of a 3x random pk guild then you have no idea what a real random pk guild is like. I'm done with this thread.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No, Cbastor, they're to blame for Lost City's economical failures. They're the reason why you can't get married.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    In this thread we have......

Xtacy saying: "Cq doesn't give a **** about any other faction"

Jhmong saying: "I'm in cq, i can do whatever i want"

Devil saying: "yeah i admit cq likes to random pk. What are u going to do about it?"

So i hope this closes any and all doubts as to the Nature of CQ.
    If after this admissions from their own members, you are still hanging on their so called "higher moral standing" in Lc.........

Then u are a mentally **** child and you should go back to eating crayons.

/Thread.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    We are bad people that camps fb29 all day long.
    pls take our lands.