Would you pk a level 30?

Options
2»

Comments

• AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Nope. I'm pretty much a carebear and won't attack unless they're KOS, annoying, or attack me/my friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • KeranoWasEmo - Harshlands
    KeranoWasEmo - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm peaceful. I only attack lowbies on the rare occasion when they get in my visual range.b:sin JK.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--Little siggy.b:pleased
    Server: Harshlands (PvP)
    Started: 9-11-2009
    Class: Cleric (hybrid-vit. build)
    Pet: Emoticon (antelope)
    Kills (Pk only): 0
    Death (Pk only): 0
    Ladies embraced b:pleased: 0
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:bye lol zeroku~ fail post right there... your in for a big surprise when you hit 30+
    *probably should have rolled a bm or archer if you think like that D:*

and nothing better to do? your level 12~ theres so many more better stuff to do like LEVELING UP? and LEVELING UP??? and eating pie, meeting new people, o and did I mention LEVELING UP?? b:thanks
    can't really face anyone on our level till later unless you happen to have godly gear at low levels which you would be either uber rich to do that or plain stupid. (>.<)''

MagicHamsta your just going to seek him out when he turns lvl 30, lmao flag hill camp set up going on lmao, give him a taste of what hes in for.....

And yes i would pk a lvl 30 if they try and tell me what to do, or if they think they are stronger than me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Would you PK someone half your level?
    Other day a level 4x BM started to attack me, I don't PK low levels so I just let him hit me then a 7x archer who I pked about 6 times lol comes along and kills him then runs to safe zone ._.

Oh and curious a 9x veno with nix couldnt kill me, only ticked my charm the bleed from the nix ticked about 700 how much bleed ticks you for?
    Yes, I would b:laugh
    Quit.
  • Lythiana - Dreamweaver
    Lythiana - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Never. I'm still new and would love to explore and continue PvE
  • X_aradia - Heavens Tear
    X_aradia - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    only if they got in my way >.>
    or tried to act superior to me. b:chuckle
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I would if I didn't stand a chance of losing any of my unbound items or stuff.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Piximin - Lost City
    Piximin - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I would kill if i saw them since i dont really care what level they're at lol
    i kill from 30-100 lol (never killed a level 100 tho but i still tryb:surrender )
    but yh i dont really care about the level, if the person's white named i just attack lol
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    kill kill must kill

KILL!!!!11
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    if you're on a pk server (like myself) then i think that it doesnt matter who you pk, but the 1 reason that i dont do it that often is because of the crybabys that complain "oh i was just questing, u didnt have to kill me b:cry" but u ignore it and move on lol b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    if you're on a pk server (like myself) then i think that it doesnt matter who you pk, but the 1 reason that i dont do it that often is because of the crybabys that complain "oh i was just questing, u didnt have to kill me b:cry" but u ignore it and move on lol b:victory

Its the best when the QQ to you likie " y u kil? i juts sit here, u kill for no reson!b:angry" and im like QQ WTF DID YOU SAY?

good times
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Its the best when the QQ to you likie " y u kil? i juts sit here, u kill for no reson!b:angry" and im like QQ WTF DID YOU SAY? then after 5 minutes they find themselves dead again ^^

good times

yep very good times lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Its the best when the QQ to you likie " y u kil? i juts sit here, u kill for no reson!b:angry" and im like QQ WTF DID YOU SAY?

good times

It's even better on PvE server though. "why u try kill me?" Because you chose to go in pk mode? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's even better on PvE server though. "why u try kill me?" Because you chose to go in pk mode? b:bye

i get ya, how are they going to say that knowing they are in pk mode, thats just stupid lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i get ya, how are they going to say that knowing they are in pk mode, thats just stupid lol

yep make sure you take whatever drops and decompose it then drop the stones into the garbage.
    oh whats this your in pk mode and you died while trying to kill me from behind?? hey look is this your weapon? *decompose* there you go much more useful to the rest of the world this way.

also Krisnda I could've been one of those random noobs who were just questing and got caught in your line of fire. D:
    luckily I didn't seeing as how your not in my list. xD but still
    D:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    also Krisnda I could've been one of those random noobs who were just questing and got caught in your line of fire. D:

luckily I didn't seeing as how your not in my list. xD but still
    D:

dont worry, ill put u on my list "not to pk" b:laugh
    happy...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't believe level should be a barrier In PK.... I would say it is levelist.... what right does a 3x have to live that a level 100 doesnt?

Equal oppertunities for all I say. So dont discriminate... don't be levelist... go PK a level 30 today... I know I will.

Together we can stamp out the discrimination between levels in PK!
  • X_aradia - Heavens Tear
    X_aradia - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    if they're on a PVP server, well
    they chose it. Level 30, bby!~
    If not, then, well, there's a choice -_-
    "Are you sure you want to go into PK mode?"
    =/ they brought it on themselves. b:shutupb:surrender
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    In conclusion, all players on PvP servers have NO skill what so ever thus refame to killing level 30s.

You can close this thread now nothing more to learn.
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Zvezda - Heavens Tear_1257389728
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well im new to the game & dont understand how to PK or duel, but if someone low level were trying to attack me, i would walk away, if they follow, attack them as a warning :D, since i am lvl 30 atm i doubt i would survive any attacks b:victory
    edited September 2009
    Options
    also what does QQ mean ? =/, and other phrases i dont understand D: , i need Hooked On Phonics PWI edition D:, b:shocked
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    also what does QQ mean ? =/, and other phrases i dont understand D: , i need Hooked On Phonics PWI edition D:, b:shocked

QQ = cry - b:cry
    b:chuckle
    edited September 2009
    Options

kay i shall use this QQ more now xD yay watch out PWI ^o ^ b:victory
  • Estevaan - Heavens Tear
    Estevaan - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lmao the other day i also had a lvl 4x bm try to attack me in pk mode
    and he was terribly arrogant... threatenning to kick my butt if i
    didnt get out of his way... which i was standin in a wide open space.
    he was bragging something about having kill lvl 60 players or wtvr
    then he wouldnt shut up and started hitting me ... trying to hit me,
    he always missed
    little snots like that deserve to be killed imo ._.
    honestly...

tho i was nice and mailed him him stuff after <<
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't believe level should be a barrier In PK.... I would say it is levelist.... what right does a 3x have to live that a level 100 doesnt?

Equal oppertunities for all I say. So dont discriminate... don't be levelist... go PK a level 30 today... I know I will.

Together we can stamp out the discrimination between levels in PK!

that
    made
    my
    day
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think there's definitely a place for lowbie farmers in the community, even if they don't realize it. Like someone said, it's almost a rite of passage. You have to put up with all sorts of random chain pks in order to pass into the mid level community so I'm sure it filters out a lot of people who couldn't handle it.

Still though, a lot of people take getting attacked so badly, like its a personal offense to their honor or something. Grinding at orchid as a lvl 3x, I'd attack red names back if they couldn't kill me in one hit, and I'd get these pissed off people pming me about what a noob I was, fighting them when I couldn't win. So I think if you're lowbie hunting and you get mad when they try to fight back, that's a problem too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Salpix - Harshlands
    Salpix - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If the level 30 is pink or red, yes. Lol.
    Other than that no RPK for me.
    Just like everyone else though,
    Unless they get on my nerves.
    Then heck yeah i'd kill them.
    b:thanks
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I was blood red from my mid 50's to about lvl 75 (that's about 5-6 months in time btw) do you have to ask if I would kill a level 30? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.