Would you pk a level 30?

Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Would you PK someone half your level?
Other day a level 4x BM started to attack me, I don't PK low levels so I just let him hit me then a 7x archer who I pked about 6 times lol comes along and kills him then runs to safe zone ._.

Oh and curious a 9x veno with nix couldnt kill me, only ticked my charm the bleed from the nix ticked about 700 how much bleed ticks you for?
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
Post edited by Mythsoul - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Bleed? Way too much.

And when a lowbe starts hitting me I usually end up one shotting them. They attacked me should of seen it coming.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    No I wouldn't PK a lv30 unless they were intentionally trying to get on my nerves. Then again I wouldn't go into PK with the current price of gold on the main server I play on.... the angels and charm would just cost too much and I've decided : not worth it.
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Doesn't TW count as pk'ing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I would kill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angry
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Doesn't TW count as pk'ing?
    TW is PvP but not PK
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    TW is PvP but not PK

Actually "pk" stands for player kill or player killer. And you kill other players during a PvP event, which TW, in a sense is. So, it counts as "pk'ing".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Depends on my mood. Most of the time... yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes I would kill a level 30 without blinking my eye. Which is why I've been blacklisted by 1000s of people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Why wouldnt I kill a lv30 lol. I'm bored? They're dead. They attack me? They asked for it. Their face is ugly? Definately. If I attack a 99+ I don't expect to survive either honestly, but I still do it out of boredom.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yah but what is the point of getting 2 hours more pk time for no reason ._....
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well... if he hits you you wont get 2 hours..... only 5 min...

and it depends i would go around hunting lv 30s but if they were harassing me or a friend i probly would kill
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    Chisukie - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If Im trying to get hours, I will kill it. But I wouldn't kill same person twice on 30min unless they atack me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i only kill em if the kos or red, otherwise i dont wanna listen to their bull **** lol
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    Chisukie - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i only kill em if the kos or red, otherwise i dont wanna listen to their bull **** lol

I love those hate PMs they alweys send you after you kill them. x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If they attacked me, then yes. Otherwise I probably wouldn't. I rarely PK or attack anyone for that matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChronicDose - Harshlands
    ChronicDose - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes, I will every time. However, I will not grief a level 30-70, which is in my opinion more then once (Twice maybe) every couple of hours. Unless they are on a kos...then I will kill the over and over and over if they are dumb enough not to run.
    If I am on WQ I will joyfully drop into lvl 30 grind zones and wipe everyone, I also happen to love when level 30s have a little chat group where they all hang around and talk to each other within 15 meters, Spark Tempest makes them learn their lesson.

But hey, when I Was lvl 30->now I lived with it, that is the life of a pvp server, I never QQed and neither should you. If someoen griefs you then report it, if someone camps you cause your faction is KOS ...move and stop whining..
    I dont understand how people join PVP servers and then complain about it, it boggles my mind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I just got through the hell of 30's and it pretty much gave me motivation to play.

One day I'll be well geared 80+ wizard. When I reach that, I'll camp on 50-70+ bloody red noobs camping 30+ areas :>

And yes, I would attack lvl 30 but only red-named one.
    Packs World International
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Killing level 30 proves nothing... unless that level 30 annoys me, attacks me, attacks a friend, or is KoS. Then it teaches them a lesson. Whether they retain that lesson or not is up to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i pk everyone. if your white name im going to pk you. unless your a friend... ive even been known to pk guildies inside fb's TT's while doing bosses.... >.>. ninja armageddon on a full white TT party? win?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i pk everyone. if your white name im going to pk you. unless your a friend... ive even been known to pk guildies inside fb's TT's while doing bosses.... >.>. ninja armageddon on a full white TT party? win?

O.o I should hang out here more often so I know which barbs to let the boss kill when I play my cleric xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Killing people that present a challenge is no fun... I run away when i see another person my lvl in pk mode.

But if i see your gear and youre a lvl 30, youre nix food!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Killing people that present a challenge is no fun... I run away when i see another person my lvl in pk mode.

But if i see your gear and youre a lvl 30, youre nix food!

Is this a troll post or what, LOL.
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i'm a noob who cant kill people my lvl

cool story bro.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:shocked I leveled too fast now/ soon alot of the people on my blacklist will be like 20 levels lower then me. (most are those pesky archers who go around as soon as they hit 40 going around killing people like me who were 30.) so yep i would pk a level 30 if he/she is on my list. or if they attack first for no reason other then to annoy/"kill" me.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zeroku - Lost City
    Zeroku - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ill kill you if I want to im a wizard not like there anyhing else better to do lol
    The Points of the Wizard...
    Point 1: Nuke em'
    Point 2: Kite em'
    Point3: Spike em'
    Point 4: Take em'
    Point 5: Shake em'
    Point 6: If all else fails, refer to Point 1b:victory
  • VenFuSeR - Lost City
    VenFuSeR - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes I would kill a level 30 without blinking my eye. Which is why I've been blacklisted by 1000s of people.

Sounds more like random PKing low levels to me. It really pisses me off when I am doing a quest and some red name runs up and PKs me then runs away.

I call my faction leader on them, they die and lose **** then beg for it back. Guess what? They do not get it back. I keep it and sell it for millions then laugh at then for messing with the wrong person.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ill kill you if I want to im a wizard not like there anyhing else better to do lol

b:bye lol zeroku~ fail post right there... your in for a big surprise when you hit 30+
    *probably should have rolled a bm or archer if you think like that D:*

and nothing better to do? your level 12~ theres so many more better stuff to do like LEVELING UP? and LEVELING UP??? and eating pie, meeting new people, o and did I mention LEVELING UP?? b:thanks
    can't really face anyone on our level till later unless you happen to have godly gear at low levels which you would be either uber rich to do that or plain stupid. (>.<)''
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fruitluips - Lost City
    Fruitluips - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Considering all the deaths I put up with as a 3x-4x, yes I'm going to go wabbit hunting one of these days. Like another post I read on this forum, it's a rite of passage to get **** as soon as your name turns white.
  • Svenchan - Harshlands
    Svenchan - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ive must of been really lucky cause i barely got pked from lvls 30-40. I more or so get pked now, but that's usually becasue A) i don't care if there attacking me and die (free tele!) or B) im defending a lower lvl or a faction mate

plus im not going to pk mode till about lvl 90-100... i like my stuff in my inventory. Plus i plan to pk the annoying pkers, and there's a lot on harshlands.

although i might get a random lvl 30 by an aoe.... happened to me once or twice.
  • Crazy_Mage - Harshlands
    Crazy_Mage - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Pshh, Hell yeah, just to show them who is boss >:D