Operation: " Feel the love " - A server wide team bonding experience - Edited4GMS

Options

Comments

• Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    lol i got kicked out of the club.

coulda sent me a notice or something, now i need to put a stop on the check i donated. b:cry

I forgot I said no alts like... way back in one of my posts. Sorry
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The server should get sage sharptooth on it first and then just chain DoTs on it. I forgot if you respawn with a fraction of your MP left. If so, don't use hieros and just do what I suggested. Run - DoT(s) - die - respawn - get in line - repeat. I don't know if this would work, but would be funny to watch.

b:embarrass sharptooth doesnt work on Harpy wraith..

Every1 stand close to Harpy and use skill/genie skill to interrupt her **** AOE, and rebuff fast once she aoe debuff every1...this way should work.

Once she aoe..lol..u know,that aoe(over 60 meters range) deals both magic and physical damage on u, and count the higher damage as final dmg. thats why the damage info shows up 1-2 sec after u get AOE'd..only high hp barb / mage on phy sheld and over 9k hp / some other class w/ balanced def and tons of HP may survive...

Or u can lure it to the wall east of camp...b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Every1 stand close to Harpy and use skill/genie skill to interrupt her **** AOE, and rebuff fast once she aoe debuff every1...this way should work.

Once she aoe..lol..u know,that aoe(over 60 meters range) deals both magic and physical damage on u, and count the higher damage as final dmg. thats why the damage info shows up 1-2 sec after u get AOE'd..only high hp barb / mage on phy sheld and over 9k hp / some other class w/ balanced def and tons of HP may survive...

You should know everything about luring Harpy Wraith to the guards at intrepid.
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I hate trolls....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I hate trolls....

Me too, they're green and ugly b:cry
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hmmm I started this thread as a sort of unamusing joke..... but four pages.... SUCSESSFUL THREAD IS SUCSESSFUL!
  • Hiratana - Lost City
    Hiratana - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well I thought about that. How greedy people would get and stuff. I was thinking that maybe we let the weakest guild get it. By that I mean the weakest guild to attend this little event of ours.

Since we're talking about this I wonder if we should do more than just kill Harpy. Make it a server event imo.

P.S Hiratana, That doesn't count as "Hi Xtacy" I'm sorry but I'm revoking your application. You may not in the future attempt this action. If you do it will simply be ignored.

I like the idea of it. But as proven in CQ during PVE wars coordinating the server would probably be harder than coordinating 80 people.

QQ I'm always the reject. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiratana - 10x - Venomancer - Instinct
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    QQ I'm always the reject. b:sad

I like your signature so I'll give you a chance. Oh, and your drawings are awesome.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

hmm what we did on Harshlands to kill a boss was this:
    remove all equips, have lots of venos lined up, they bramble everyone who goes out to suicide on the boss. less equips+reflect=more damage returned to the boss. constant line of people being rez d, bramble d, then dying.
    and that was how QQme was the first guild to own a city b:cute
    i am pretty sure that boss was phys attacks so little problem with Harpy big aoe

only fair way to divide the drops, put in auction house then divide evenly to guild leaders involved. idk b:surrender
    the good Starr
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hmm what we did on Harshlands to kill a boss was this:
    remove all equips, have lots of venos lined up, they bramble everyone who goes out to suicide on the boss. less equips+reflect=more damage returned to the boss. constant line of people being rez d, bramble d, then dying.
    and that was how QQme was the first guild to own a city b:cute
    i am pretty sure that boss was phys attacks so little problem with Harpy big aoe

only fair way to divide the drops, put in auction house then divide evenly to guild leaders involved. idk b:surrender

You're comparing TW with the most fierce boss in the game. Stop that.

Don't make it sound like any of the factions in Harshland is cool either. Especially when Lost City has a faction that owns two big cities. So GG.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi Xtacy! b:cute Application submitted. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • Pnut - Lost City
    Pnut - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hi xtacy b:bye
    "when i get about 10m

gonna restat to AA and hop into a TW in 90 robes... :D" - Stickygreen lvl 93 WB Heavens Tear
  • whocaresla
    whocaresla Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi Xtacy b:bye
  • Asfddasgdsag - Sanctuary
    Asfddasgdsag - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Safdasgd - Heavens Tear
    Safdasgd - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • XXTripXx - Lost City
    XXTripXx - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • MyBish - Lost City
    MyBish - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Gbg - Lost City
    Gbg - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi Xtacyb:bye
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pvesucks - Heavens Tear
    Pvesucks - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Ishikei - Lost City
    Ishikei - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So you guys kill Harpy Wraith yet? :o
    Aina says hi. b:bye
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol @ all the hi xtacy alts :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buffsrus
    buffsrus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You're comparing TW with the most fierce boss in the game. Stop that.

Don't make it sound like any of the factions in Harshland is cool either. Especially when Lost City has a faction that owns two big cities. So GG.

ah yes. because if you are not in CQ you are a non factor. if you are not in CQ, you can't truely enjoy the game. if you are not in CQ you do not know anything about PW. xtacy, does your head fit through a regular sized doorway, or you need extra wide for your self inflated ego?
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    buffsrus wrote: »
    ah yes. because if you are not in CQ you are a non factor. if you are not in CQ, you can't truely enjoy the game. if you are not in CQ you do not know anything about PW. xtacy, does your head fit through a regular sized doorway, or you need extra wide for your self inflated ego?
    Don't worry, Xtacy had a very rough time when Pandora was around, and he became obsessed with being a "factor". You can ignore him when he starts talking about that.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:sweat When did this happen: "RedsRose: Official Special guest of the Xtacy Fan Club"

Xtacy.....just try not to miss me when I am gone b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You can be my assistant.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You can be my assistant.

b:chuckleb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:sweat When did this happen: "RedsRose: Official Special guest of the Xtacy Fan Club"

Xtacy.....just try not to miss me when I am gone b:cute

I promise I won't miss you. You have my word. You became a special guest because you love me and my people so much. b:cute
    Don't worry, Xtacy had a very rough time when Pandora was around, and he became obsessed with being a "factor". You can ignore him when he starts talking about that.

Of course, I became obsessed with being a factor because I had a hard time with Pandora around. Unfortunately for you, I have to pass down that "hard time" to you. Lol, I never had an issue with Pandora. (In pvp or verbally) So I have no idea what you're talking about.
    You can be my assistant.
    Yes, RedsRose can help around the 'Official Xtacy Fan Club House'
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I promise I won't miss you. You have my word. You became a special guest because you love me and my people so much. b:cute

Yes, RedsRose can help around the 'Official Xtacy Fan Club House'

LMAO....you will miss me...and I know you will be checking after TW to see if I was online or not. That is the way you work b:chuckle

Oh and BTW --> I have people clean my own house, therefore WHY would I clean up after your mess? You have two hands use them...well when one is not alrdy in use b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LMAO....you will miss me...and I know you will be checking after TW to see if I was online or not. That is the way you work b:chuckle

Oh and BTW --> I have people clean my own house, therefore WHY would I clean up after your mess? You have two hands use them...well when one is not alrdy in use b:embarrass

Woah!!! You have a list of people to choose from to help you! Don't drag me into this. I never really go to the club house so it's really only you guys that go there. btw you guys are about to have a #16 in that list.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct