Operation: " Feel the love " - A server wide team bonding experience - Edited4GMS

LaTrappe - Lost City
LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So It occured to me while crashing a party of Spectral grinding at fish there is so much hatred and animosity on this server.

Grudges held formed since the dawn of the server. GrimminFlameZ, Pandora, Diety The fires of hatred they sparked between players still burn today, even in the n00bs to young to remember them.

I wondered if there was a way to get people to put thier diffrences asside if only for a few hours. First I thought I know, I'll post a picture of a Untameds paw shaking an Elfs hand under a rainbow. That wasn't a good Idea though too cliche. Also no one would believe the Untamed was trying to shake the Elfs hand for any other reason than to steal his coin purse.

So I went back to the drawing board and thought...what has no guild done single handidly on this server. Then It came to me... as i flew back to camp of the Intrepid to spawn camp said Spectral lowbies like a CQ baddie.

HARPY WRAITH! No guild has killed Harpy alone! HOWEVER IF WE TEAM TOGETHER! IN UNITY COULD WE AS A SERVER TAKE DOWN THE MIGHTIEST CREATURE EVER TO HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED FOR PWI?
(Without the use of haxing it via the guards)

What do you say guys? Daikoku? Column? Athran? Schooled?Shinzoko?Uberhurts?Explore?Maiya?Skinnard ? any other guild leaders I forgot? Call a truce.... work together? To bring down the beast? Lets spread the love! AND BEGIN A NEW AGE OF THE CAREBEAR IN PWI LOST CITY!b:kissb:victoryb:kiss
Post edited by LaTrappe - Lost City on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Gogogogogogo gggg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Let's all PK plants together!

EDIT: gratz on 98 mai b:bye
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    While I most likely won't attend such event because of my completely absent desire to play this game. I do think it's a pretty good idea.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Why can't we just send Korren and Shermie to do it. I'm sure they can do it again.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    if all guilds were to participate than no one would be able to crash it :(
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    20pomqe.jpg

No thanks
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    keep me out of it. Too many stray mage ultis would go off.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sounds like a decent idea.

Or how about a "fun day" where we all just run around together being all carebearish and playing games with each other.

Oh and there should be punch and pie.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You do realize if we were to apply this to our actions we'd probably like it and stop the fighting. If we stop the fighting then CQ would be asked impossible questions from RageQuit and Spectral.

RageQuit: Since we're cool now can we get some land?
    Spectral: yea u guy shld totly sahre
    Conqueror: Ouch, I knew this was going to happen... man tough position guys. Don't think it's gonna happen. Sorry.

And since Athran takes every word of this game to heart he'd go wild over us declining him like that. It would rip the server even more b:surrender
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Since the Xtacy fan club has members of the assorted WE HATE JOO KOS factions I think we should start with the Xtacy fan club having a party.
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Daikoku would want his experiments because he needs it for a quest prolly wouldn't happen.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You do realize if we were to apply this to our actions we'd probably like it and stop the fighting. If we stop the fighting then CQ would be asked impossible questions from RageQuit and Spectral.

RageQuit: Since we're cool now can we get some land?
    Spectral: yea u guy shld totly sahre
    Conqueror: Ouch, I knew this was going to happen... man tough position guys. Don't think it's gonna happen. Sorry.

And since Athran takes every word of this game to heart he'd go wild over us declining him like that. It would rip the server even more b:surrender

That has to be the funniest **** iv read on the forums in a long time.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Diego - Lost City
    Diego - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i think we should all team up after tw, all hell spark and try to take down a guard
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Cute idea.

But sadly.......it would never happen.

1: Spectral asking cq for anything = u inhaled too much exhaust fumes or something.b:chuckle

2: So when you guys take down harpy. Who gets the dragonlings and such? Hmmmmmm??b:cute
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hi Xtacy,

Plan to kill harpy wrath ..... awesome b:victory

Unite the server to do it .... wonderful (a bit impossible though) b:pleased

See harpy one shot everyone ...... priceless b:cute b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    After Harpy is dead, will be the best PK war ever b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    After Harpy is dead, will be the best PK war ever b:victory

What makes you think it would not start before Harpy would be down?

And this entire post = LOL!!!

I really think it would be a cold day in hell before this would happen, especially since it would be leader based in its success. b:surrender

Although, I am always down for attempting Harpy, but the ban hammer, QQ, tickets filed, blah, always following the killing of this beast. People have been banned for being in a party that was killing it and never having touched or been near the boss -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    2wdtv8w.jpg

-points at the ground- provide the dolls and I'll come (:
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The server should get sage sharptooth on it first and then just chain DoTs on it. I forgot if you respawn with a fraction of your MP left. If so, don't use hieros and just do what I suggested. Run - DoT(s) - die - respawn - get in line - repeat. I don't know if this would work, but would be funny to watch.
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The server should get sage sharptooth on it first and then just chain DoTs on it. I forgot if you respawn with a fraction of your MP left. If so, don't use hieros and just do what I suggested. Run - DoT(s) - die - respawn - get in line - repeat. I don't know if this would work, but would be funny to watch.

This Idea is almost crazy enough to work.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This **** has my stamp of approval.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I wanna watch a chain of people dying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2009

that'd be awesome.. but you'd need like 0.0% exp and hope the boss never resets b:faint
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Juntonio - Lost City
    Juntonio - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ieuw such a cheap way to let everyone die xD
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ieuw such a cheap way to let everyone die xD

Hi Juntonio b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hiratana - Lost City
    Hiratana - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The idea has good intentions, but sadly it'll never happen. Several things could go wrong...

-Random PK
    -QQing.
    -When the items drop, someone's gonna get greedy and fight over something.
    -Secret plans will be made behind everyone's backs.
    -QQing.
    -I still think we'd all die. No mass massacre plskthx.
    -Random PK
    -QQing.
    -Random PK
    -QQing.
    -Random PK
    -QQing.
    -Random PK
    -QQing.
    -Random PK
    -QQing.
    ... List goes on.

Btw. Hi Ex Stacy. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiratana - 10x - Venomancer - Instinct
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm tanking guys. Just spam heal me.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    No your healing yourself.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The idea has good intentions, but sadly it'll never happen. Several things could go wrong...

-Random PK
    -QQing.
    -When the items drop, someone's gonna get greedy and fight over something.
    -Secret plans will be made behind everyone's backs.
    -QQing.
    -I still think we'd all die. No mass massacre plskthx.
    -Random PK
    -QQing.
    -Random PK
    -QQing.
    -Random PK
    -QQing.
    -Random PK
    -QQing.
    -Random PK
    -QQing.
    ... List goes on.

Btw. Hi Ex Stacy. b:bye

Well I thought about that. How greedy people would get and stuff. I was thinking that maybe we let the weakest guild get it. By that I mean the weakest guild to attend this little event of ours.

Since we're talking about this I wonder if we should do more than just kill Harpy. Make it a server event imo.

P.S Hiratana, That doesn't count as "Hi Xtacy" I'm sorry but I'm revoking your application. You may not in the future attempt this action. If you do it will simply be ignored.

I like the idea of it. But as proven in CQ during PVE wars coordinating the server would probably be harder than coordinating 80 people.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well I thought about that. How greedy people would get and stuff. I was thinking that maybe we let the weakest guild get it. By that I mean the weakest guild to attend this little event of ours.

Since we're talking about this I wonder if we should do more than just kill Harpy. Make it a server event imo.

P.S Hiratana, That doesn't count as "Hi Xtacy" I'm sorry but I'm revoking your application. You may not in the future attempt this action. If you do it will simply be ignored.

I like the idea of it. But as proven in CQ during PVE wars coordinating the server would probably be harder than coordinating 80 people.

lol i got kicked out of the club.

coulda sent me a notice or something, now i need to put a stop on the check i donated. b:cry