Getting Banned for Camping Areas

Options

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Except that I often farm mats in heaven/hell and will kill anyone I see on the way. And most of the pvp fights I'm in is against 9x and 10x, so too bad. Nice try I guess? Not like you'd know though, heaven's tear lol.

9x veno's can't kill any 9x wizard 1v1 without their pet unless the wizard is an idiot.

Go back to your fail server.

Oh you are the fail server. Dealing with players that suck so bad at pvp they have to attack low levels or gank from behind when they are at low hp. Not to mention all the venos that have no clue how to fight without their bird.

Unlike them, I know what I'm doing. 3....simple....hits. The time it takes me to kill an arcane user when I'm in foxform is about the same amount of time it took me to beat that wizard...with no pet.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Unlike them, I know what I'm doing. 3....simple....hits. The time it takes me to kill an arcane user when I'm in foxform is about the same amount of time it took me to beat that wizard...with no pet.

ignorance.. is bliss...
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • luckoftheirish
    luckoftheirish Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hmmm this thead started with getting banned for camping areas and now has nothing to do with it.

Cool.

Then on that note: Nixes are OP
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol get out

wth is that....green thing? that picture below yor commentb:shockedb:chuckle
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ignorance.. is bliss...

You'd know better than anyone.b:chuckle

Last TW I was in:

I had no hp charm, I had no hp pots. I had no way to recover my hp effectively.

Bird bleed plus fire DoT on me at once, didn't die.

2 blademasters on me at once stunning me and attacking me, didn't die.

Fancy high level archer (QueenBii) shooting me, only about 1k a hit on me, took her a few hits to kill me.

I'm in arcane armor. Doesn't say much for the quality of pvpers in this game.

On topic, I hope you all get banned for griefing/harassment if you camp areas.
    Main characters
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    and devoted, didnt i **** u twice in a row at HT when i was 7x and u were still 9x? anyhow, why is you knowing somebody better than kris relevant?

I doubt a 7X barb can even hit a 9X archer once before dying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Here is how things boil down. You camp spots... you kill lowbies.... lowbies QQ to highbies...highbies come and maek pvp fun on you and your frandz.... you survive the highbie pvp and gain bragging rights or you die and look like a baddie lowbie killer.
    Typical moronic logic of a person who is completely terrified of fighting anyone in their level range. Learn to play, and maybe you can actually beat someone that's not 50 levels lower than you.

I fight face to face with people my level and win no bird needed, why can't you?

Level 90 wizard, 3 hits, petless. :p

This thread is ****. I dont wanna hear people on PvE servers saying they are pro because they kill 9x wizards in foxform with no pet. Anyway you cut it the the Wizard was a failbag and should jump infront of a train IRL to cleanse himself of his badness through the miracle of death.

Now as for the person telling Kristoph he is an Idiot mage and would be 3 shot, He is actually one of the better PVP mages on the Lost City server (God knows we have some bad ones) and i believe if you were to fight him charmless as you say without a pet... he would spank you harder than a **** smacking her gimp. With your Nix... meh who knows what would happen.
    You'd know better than anyone.b:chuckle

Last TW I was in:

I had no hp charm, I had no hp pots. I had no way to recover my hp effectively.

Bird bleed plus fire DoT on me at once, didn't die.

2 blademasters on me at once stunning me and attacking me, didn't die.

Fancy high level archer (QueenBii) shooting me, only about 1k a hit on me, took her a few hits to kill me.

I'm in arcane armor. Doesn't say much for the quality of pvpers in this game.

On topic, I hope you all get banned for griefing/harassment if you camp areas.

Btw If you didnt die in TW with the legions of people attacking you as you claim, those people should to the Emo thing and cut thier wrists crawl into bed and die a sorrowful death listening to MCR.

Okok...I've typed more than I intended and my griefer senses are tingling time to go kill people...wait 95% of the server are lowbies to me... OH NUTS IAM A LOWBIE PKER QQQQQQQQ.
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    simple answer for camping
    if you butthurt so much about being camped(vol 29, sp, etc..) then all you need is reroll to pve server and have pvp protection on ALL THE TIME

problem solved
    close pl0x
  • Peek - Harshlands
    Peek - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have read many of Zoe's posts about how pvp and people from pvp servers suck, never fail to entertain me, his/her logic is just too amazing. Maybe I should copy all of Zoe's posts and paste them into a thread to let everyone have a good laugh.

@Zoe, please continue posting on the forums, you really make my day b:laugh
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Everyone on lost city PKs noobs lol

not true~!
    I'm one of the noobs being pked~! b:laugh
    also lol whats so bad about pk in SP? I walked through that place dozens of times to do FB/BH and help my friends with their BH. got across safely dozens of time IN THE MIDDLE OF PK WARS actually seems to be easier to get through when they're having a huge battle... b:laugh
    just think of it as a FB. stick close to the wall. Realize that people only have a limited number of AoE's. And go when they're occupied.

also was that you Kristoph who BIDS me when i was level 30? xD
    the good old times~~ which was like 2-3 weeks ago muhahahha me am catching up to you~
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    you should go back to playing Hello Kitty Online.

I don't feel like reading this whole thread but LOL! @ this quote

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

It almost made me spit out my water.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katz - Lost City
    Katz - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I can't believe that on a pvp server people would be banned for any form of pk; seriously if the admins give bans for pvp(i hope they don't and that are just rummors) than maybe they are not the people for this job.

If Sp is such a sensible problem just do it safe zone already
    I don't go there never did(though I know i missed some fun part of the game b:laugh) so it does not affect me in anyway

Vol 29.. you can't get it because some is camping either wait or bring people with you and give a free ride to the pker to sz is this so hard?

I dont rpk but its just that it seems so idiotic to hear people talking about giving bans for pk it pisses me off
    meow?

b:bye
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I can't believe that on a pvp server people would be banned for any form of pk; seriously if the admins give bans for pvp(i hope they don't and that are just rummors) than maybe they are not the people for this job.

If Sp is such a sensible problem just do it safe zone already
    I don't go there never did(though I know i missed some fun part of the game b:laugh) so it does not affect me in anyway

Vol 29.. you can't get it because some is camping either wait or bring people with you and give a free ride to the pker to sz is this so hard?

I dont rpk but its just that it seems so idiotic to hear people talking about giving bans for pk it pisses me off
    rpking is not what gets u banned it's when you camp areas like SP is when it turns ugly.
    Quit.
  • Katz - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i really dont see the difference between SP and a grinding spot
    o well whatever
    meow?

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i really dont see the difference between SP and a grinding spot
    o well whatever

you don't do quests? b:shocked
    (>.<) don't eat me D: me am only 12x your level (>.<)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wonder.. all you lowbie campers who say you're just there to get their high level friends to come to you... does it work often? I know when I get pked I keep quiet and just wait a while before going back.

How many 3xs actually would ask for help? How many 3xs would actually have a high level friend who'd go? O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Katz - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you don't do quests? b:shocked
    (>.<) don't eat me D: me am only 12x your level (>.<)

not really i'm level 5 for like 5 months now i must be doing something wrong b:sad
    meow?

• Katz - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rpking is not what gets u banned it's when you camp areas like SP is when it turns ugly.

camping areas like SP is just rpking for some time in the same place isn't it?

i'm not saying i understand the reasons why would people do it but that's not the issue here, if the game mechanics allow it than where is the problem?
    meow?

• Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

i'm not saying i understand the reasons why would people do it but that's not the issue here, if the game mechanics allow it than where is the problem?
    The problem is with the huge number of nubs who join PvP server then QQ about being pk'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I've camped multiple places for quite a while, never got banned. Killing everything in secret passage for an hour etc.

That sounds fun. I haven't done that in a while, maybe I will when I get back on b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • cydarian
    cydarian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wonder.. all you lowbie campers who say you're just there to get their high level friends to come to you... does it work often? I know when I get pked I keep quiet and just wait a while before going back.

How many 3xs actually would ask for help? How many 3xs would actually have a high level friend who'd go? O.o

Well, I'm pretty noob (only lvl 32) and gotten PK'ed several times trying to get to quest spots. I never had a problem with it, I perfer to see it as a challenge. How to sneak past the PK'er to get the quest. I tend to react to PK'ing in the same way you do: staying quiet about the whole thing.

However, I maybe have one higher lvl friend at my stage, a guy who I don't know well enough to be comfortable about asking for help. So If you take the small percentage of people who would go looking for help, and then take the small percentage of that group who have a higher lvl they feel comfortable asking, it just seems like the chances of getting a higher lvl after you are pretty small. Wouldn't it be better time spent to go and PK people around your own lvl near higher lvl places like Dreamweaver Port or such? Just my two cents.

Also, the PK'ing squads who then revive you afterwards are awesome. You can aknowledge their superior skill but they won't make you walk back across a quarter of the map. Chivalrous Murdering... I love it.b:pleased
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well... if you do get banned for camping areas it's because you're hurting the game's business and possibly ruining it for a few other people. Some people will leave instead of staying, therefore, because of you, the game itself is suffering. I personally think it's a challenge to get past... frustrating yes... but when you see a bunch of level 5x take down a level 9x in secret passage... now that's entertainment. b:chuckle It actually happened to some level 9x archer .... You know who you are! b:chuckle loser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • White_Puma - Lost City
    White_Puma - Lost City Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You can get banned temp or perm for camping any quest areas. Most people are going through that area because they need a quest. By pking them over and over, you are causing them to not do that quest, get upset with the game, and loose a potential customer. While, yes it is fun to 1 hit them in the SP, it is a bannable offense if you get cought by a mod.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I've had a dark red, 7x BM claim he'd get me banned for dropping by and killing him while he was "questing" in SP. I never knew there was a "kill 30 level 30s" quest. I've also had dark reds QQ when they run at me and die before they reach me. Fun times.

The whole "I kill lowbies in SP so that high levels come to me" thing is total BS. Most of the time they run to the SZ the moment someone their own level shows up.
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

"game mechanics" also allow pking at the entrance of cube in a fken pve server... -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    /thread

(on a sidenote, nobody had been pk'ing in there for like a hour)
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    /thread

b:sad That makes me very sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    "game mechanics" also allow pking at the entrance of cube in a fken pve server... -.-

"Game mechanics" also allows people to kill in real life but that does not make it right.
    Main characters
  • Piximin - Lost City
    Piximin - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    /thread

The dead veno is me b:sad
    i was just relogging and when i got back i saw the GM there xD
    It was really fun but really boring he had us leave >:O

On a more important note, he never thanked me for the buff b:angry
  • Tactica - Lost City
    Tactica - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Bleh. I think there are a number of contradictions and technicalities here.

How do you define camping, in terms of an exact measure? Staying around an exact location? A general location? How long do you have to be there, for it to be considered camping.

Your line between so-called "RPK" and "Harassment/Camping" starts to blur, when you think about the fact(s); Virtually every boss, mob or area is linked to a quest of some form or other. In effect, ANY area you 'Camp' would be bannable. This in turn, would remove and kind of 'PK hot-spot', where people of a like-mind tend to gather.

As a number of people have stated - not all, but some. They PK lower levels, who in turn contact higher levels, who come back, etc. etc., cycle continues, rinse, repeat. Some just do it for ranking, others, well, whatever the reason. Ideally, that would only leave certain areas dedicated to just PvP - Which of course, would make it almost identical to a PvE server.

Of course it IS unlikely that they would ban half a server for failing to abide by this, but i'm just arguing technicalities here. Almost any area is quest related, any kind of "unwanted" PvP, I.e. Ganking would impede your leveling, would hinder your gameplay, etc. but, let's be frank, okay - not everyone knew when they signed up for a PvP server, but most people find out pretty quick, post-30. Still, that's what most people signed up for, right?

I could probably go on, but i'm just interested to see the responses.
    ~ A little less flame, a little more spark, a little less light, a little more dark. ~