This is why heavens tear is failing

Options

Comments

• Fleez - Heavens Tear
    Fleez - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol god dam nit! wrong avatar! ..
    ATTENTION ALL: I would just like you to know....I has fleas.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    kaboro wrote: »
    Players QQing about gold prices are the players that want to play for free AND get all the cash shop items they want whenever they want it.
    Sorry but thats not how its supposed to work.
    You can play for free of course, but you are not supposed to have everything you want SO EASY without using the cash shop, thats why these games are also called "cash shop games".

I think that 400k for the gold is a reasonable price, given the fact you are buying money made with real hard work, with game money that are made by playing (having fun).

100k for a gold was total rip off, im a new player but i cant imagine there were such silly noobs in the game who sold their gold for 100k.

so play a little more before you talk. try pvping w/ 100k GAs and 1m charms. i wonder how much charm you'd burn in a week at higher lvls; wanna reach into your wallet everytime for that? don't pvp? dont tw? dont know what a charm is? then you wouldn't know why people are so pissed. even in pve, people burn charms running instances and keeping certain spells up, it's pretty much a must for certain classes. not everyone who left are f2p. some probably realized they spend more money here than in a p2p game. hope you figure that out soon enough.

and for those who think the game is very much alive...well...going to be as alive as certain other versions of pw i guess
  • BladesFury - Heavens Tear
    BladesFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I hope you guys know, gold prices are only this high because of the event at hand. Cash shoppers buy gold during the event, and they sell it a significantly higher price than they normally would, because they know that during this event people who are unable to access gold will pay a greatly higher price than they would under normal circumstances. It's call supply and demand. The higher the demand of a certain item, they higher the price of the item or the price the consumer is willing to pay. So everyone just be patient and remember it's only a game, you don't have to buy gold. Prices will go down after the event. But I do know this, IF we didn't have a cashshop, this game would not be free to play. We would have a monthy fee to pay up-front. So be happy with what you have and enjoy the game. Stop QQ and worrying over gold prices, you dont need it.

i guess the price wouldnt be coming down in a while. Charm sales + aniversary PLUS the new mount sale. how low can they get? 160-190k is the lowest, with the coin boxes. Even that, would take a while, who knows what kind of sales they will be having next, warsoul?

while i agree very much that a game needs cash shop, this is turning into a cash shop forced down on our throats instead. Yea u dont need any of this to play, theorically. But can you? Iron hammer is needed for supply stash at lv 50, ok some may argue that you can do without. But how about others? charms + GAs, while u can grind normally without charms, but how about TWs/TTs?
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    liljim wrote: »
    The real fault is the players that are willing to pay these prices. If everyone would stop buying so high, everyone else would stop selling so high.

I see this argument repeated over and over on the forums but it shows a lack of understanding of the problem.
    People are buying high because its profitable to do so with the sales they keep pushing at us. A lot of the recent price hike though is due to people being problem gamblers and PWI exploiting that to the maximum.

Human nature. Telling them to stop buying when they can either profit or they think they can profit is pointless.
  • Katz - Lost City
    Katz - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Players QQing about gold prices are the players that want to play for free AND get all the cash shop items they want whenever they want it.
    Sorry but thats not how its supposed to work.
    You can play for free of course, but you are not supposed to have everything you want SO EASY without using the cash shop, thats why these games are also called "cash shop games".

I think that 400k for the gold is a reasonable price, given the fact you are buying money made with real hard work, with game money that are made by playing (having fun).

100k for a gold was total rip off, im a new player but i cant imagine there were such silly noobs in the game who sold their gold for 100k.

you are out of your mind if you consider 400k coins / gold fair

you say "You can play for free of course, but you are not supposed to have everything you want SO EASY without using the cash shop"
    what do you understand by playing for free, logging in and stay in arch chatting? we don't want everything SO EASY we just want the minimum required to enjoy the game like charms; why would i buy 4 gold with 1.6 mil for a charm? not gonna happen keep your stupid gold in AH until you'll get bored
    until things return to normal (if they ever do) i'll be playing less take more care of my charms more (charms bought for a sane price not everyone is a moron like you) and you can GTFO alright?
    meow?

b:bye
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    They really need to add some alternative items sold on vendors so that when gold prices go too high, the vital items like charms and ga's are still available without becoming outrageously priced. The alternative items don't need to be as good or even do everything CS items do, but they should be there.
  • meezevil
    meezevil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Look at the amounts being offered, it's practically nothing for a large server. No wonders prices are so high. Additionally, some ppl have much gold at hands, which allows them to buy easily at these rates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katz - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I understand that the company has to make money but for the love of god give us a chance

It is becoming unplayable for most of the people, as simple as that

As someone else sugested give a chance to non CS users to have the vital items with ingame coins; we don't need all the fashion and things like this i agree if you want them you wil have to pay more

Just stop for a second before planning another sale and take this into consideration : what % of gold sales go into charms? I doubt it will hava a serious impact if you make them also available to be purchased with ingame currency because as it is now NO ONE CAN AFFORD THEM and the people taht dirrectly purchase them with real money will still get them

How about that? think at least ONE TIME about the rest of the non paying customers, they have their role in the whole scheme
    meow?

• Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm not even advocating gold charms being for sale for coins. I think they could alleviate problems quite easily by doing this:
    HP Charm alternative:
    1. Change instant heal potions from "Heal 1-2000/4000/6000" to "Heal 2000/4000/6000".
    2. Reduce the cooldown on them to 8 seconds (possibly setting a charms tick timer back 8 seconds as well).
    3. Place them for sale on an NPC at 2400/4800/7200 coin (this places them at the same hp:coin as a bronze guardian charm at 150k gold).
    4. Increase the manufacturing yield on them from 5 to 8.

MP Charm alternative:
    1. Make sure the Jade Powder line of potions can be clicked while in BB if they can't (there seems to be some debate about this).
    2. Place the Jade Powder line of potions on sale on an NPC at 2400/4800/7200 coin (same as hp charms, that makes them the same ratio as a bronze spirit charm at 150k gold).

GA alternative:
    1. Add a new type of GA. Works exactly like CS bought GA's except it doesn't prevent exp loss. Price it at 45k (price of a GA at 150k gold).

Are there any other CS items which are classified as vital that they haven't at least attempted to do something about? Refines maybe, but that whole system requires some thought, and actually isn't too bad up to a +3, and I doubt anything but the very top content truly requires beyond a +3 to fight it. And top content in any game generally has higher entry barriers, so I'm not sure that would need an alternative. Of course, those prices are just some suggestions, PWI would need to decide what gold price to balance them around. However, something similar to this would not only add a much needed coin sink, but would prevent the game from feeling like it's shutting down (and in some ways it does shut down) when prices go high.

Another thing they can do with charms would be to give emerald charms as rewards when beating various bosses that are taxing on charms. For example, would there really be a big problem if Frost gave 1 or 2 emerald guardian and spirit charms to everyone when completing the instance, to help offset costs. Though this is more related to that dungeon than to CS items in general.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    GA alternative:
    1. Add a new type of GA. Works exactly like CS bought GA's except it doesn't prevent exp loss. Price it at 45k (price of a GA at 150k gold).

Ress scrolls?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    mbrunestud wrote: »
    and for those who think the game is very much alive...well...going to be as alive as certain other versions of pw i guess

The price of gold is high partially because there are not enough cash shoppers left to sell gold enough to keep the prices down...

Also, demand for anniversary packs and charms would drive up the prices. It's the hardcore users who are left to sell gold, it would seem.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Myself and many others have stopped playing because its now impossible to play "the ultimate free-to-play" game for free anymore.

So, you're posting here as a Public Service?

You think that none of us are aware that gold trading is high, and are sure that one more crying post will finally awaken us from our slumber, and cause us to grab pitchforks and torches and banners with your (unregistered) image on them and break the doors down at PW International?

"I've had ENOUGH. I'm gonna write a long post about how this is un-acceptable! I have to - the teeming masses need to know!"

<sigh>

Why is it that people join this game quietly, but when they quit they subject us to all their drama for weeks *after* they leave?

RedMenace
    \early morning
    \\get down off it, we need the wood
    \\\"What? Gold prices are high? When did *that* happen?"
    \\\\<sarcasm contained in above message>
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • kaboro
    kaboro Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    so play a little more before you talk. try pvping w/ 100k GAs and 1m charms. i wonder how much charm you'd burn in a week at higher lvls; wanna reach into your wallet everytime for that?
    The fact we are "burning" so many cash shop items is the fault of greedy designers and cheap gold is NOT a solution to this problem.
    Cheap gold means ripping off the poor fools who sell it for 100k game coin, you consider that a solution?

not everyone who left are f2p. some probably realized they spend more money here than in a p2p game. hope you figure that out soon enough.
    Oh i know that very well, my biggest complain about most cash shop games out there is the fact they cost more than p2p games, but unfortunately too many dimwits like to think of them as "free to play" while pumping hundreds of dollars each month into the cash shop.
    The problem here is not high gold prices, the problem here is the greed of PW owners and i hate it when players accuse each other of greed and ruining the economy when in fact nobody is to blame except PW owners.

Buying cheap gold is NOT a solution, because when you buy gold for 100k you are actually ripping off the poor fool who spent real money for that gold.
    So we rip each other off and accuse each other while PW owners are rubbing their hands happily.

I always hoped there would be some negative consequence for the excessive greed of cash shop game owners but from my experience i can tell you there isnt....the only consequence is they get rich. Welcome to the Real (and not so Perfect) world.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Cheap gold means ripping off the poor fools who sell it for 100k game coin, you consider that a solution?

You have no idea how gold trading works. The value of gold is determined by how many people want to buy gold with in-game coin vs. how much gold people are actually buying with cash and selling.

Gold was 100k several months ago. It's supply vs. demand, there is no other reason for it being so high. When it was selling for 100k people weren't being ripped off. There were more people with gold selling than people wanted to buy with in-game coin, it's that simple. Get over yourself.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Aldryami - Sanctuary
    Aldryami - Sanctuary Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Maybe people from PWI buy all the highly priced gold to force players to maximise use of the cashshop and to keep gold-sellers charging zen?
  • liljim
    liljim Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Redmenace wrote:
    Why is it that people join this game quietly, but when they quit they subject us to all their drama for weeks *after* they leave?
    Wow, what an idiot. Im not subjecting you to anything, apparently you felt the need to read my post and then choose to comment on it all by your little self.

Public service announcement, thats just funny. Unregistered image, oh no how dare i be so bold? I must be insane to say something negative and have a blank avatar. Ironically, im just sane enough to stop wasting money here until things go back to the way they were.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ress scrolls?

o.o ress scrolls keep items and equip on death?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I hope you guys know, gold prices are only this high because of the event at hand. Cash shoppers buy gold during the event, and they sell it a significantly higher price than they normally would, because they know that during this event people who are unable to access gold will pay a greatly higher price than they would under normal circumstances. It's call supply and demand. The higher the demand of a certain item, they higher the price of the item or the price the consumer is willing to pay. So everyone just be patient and remember it's only a game, you don't have to buy gold. Prices will go down after the event. But I do know this, IF we didn't have a cashshop, this game would not be free to play. We would have a monthy fee to pay up-front. So be happy with what you have and enjoy the game. Stop QQ and worrying over gold prices, you dont need it.

This is true of any business. Well said.
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Ok.
    I think it's time for all of u qqing, to have a reality check.

The facts.
    1)"The ultimate playing experience" PWE has infact delivered this. U pay nothing to download and play this game. Wich ingame attributes are above and beyond any f2p out there. The qq is infact about "winning the game" ergo, getting the "uber gears" Be honest and true to yourselves. You are crying cos u cannot obtain the l33t gears. Not cos u "have to pay for a free game"The game is still free, u just wanna be pro and not have to pay for it. No way. No thriving buisness will ever let u do this.

2)This "everyone band together to change game" scenario will not work. Simply because, for every qqer/quitting the gamer/whatever here are in these forums, there are thousands.....no exaggeration here....thousands, maybe even 10s of thousands!!!, that are indeed enjoying the event, indeed playing it to their advantage, indeed buying gold, etc.The minorty vote, plus the minority vote that doesn't pay the company....will never be heard. This is a reality in buisness and in life.

3) The company has implemented some changes. Due to point number 2, there is no coming back from this. No revolution or anything is gonna take place. Those who leave, do so. The company makes back probably X10 of what you leavers gave, from those who stay.

It may be hard for u to swallow, may hate me for speaking the truth, but that doesn't change anything. It's happened, it will go on with or without you.
    If u can't keep up, step out of the race gracefully.

Again, the truth hurts but this is it people.

If you want to cry about something, go to other MMORPG's. I've played a couple and when you've spent hundreds/thousands of dollars to get your godly gear or even HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS for ONE PIECE, this game spoils you.

Wait out the event, it'll be a little better after wards. Mind you, the price of gold will never be the same. I'm thinking 280-320k will be the regular price of gold after this event.

I remember spending 250million on 1 piece of armour in another game and saving up 1 BILLION to get my ultimate weapon. The price of items in this game are soooooo much cheaper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Payne-tsu 93 |Queen-tsu 89 |Shadow-tsu 69
    Pantsu b:dirty
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Thats not true, it wont change at all cause PWI wont just stop with events suddenly. They bring almost every week an event that rises the price high again..and its keeps pushing them up cause they dont give it enough time to cool off
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • kaboro
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Gold was 100k several months ago. It's supply vs. demand, there is no other reason for it being so high. When it was selling for 100k people weren't being ripped off. There were more people with gold selling than people wanted to buy with in-game coin, it's that simple. Get over yourself.
    Of course it was a rip-off. An experienced player can make 100k in no time, and do so by PLAYING, in order to get that one gold you have to actually work in real life for it.
    Some players got spoiled to getting all they wanted for minimal effort, now they have to play more to get what they want, oh how sad.

I think its the gold price QQers that should get over themselves, no more getting all the gold they want for minimal effort b:chuckle
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Of course it was a rip-off. An experienced player can make 100k in no time, and do so by PLAYING, in order to get that one gold you have to actually work in real life for it.
    Some players got spoiled to getting all they wanted for minimal effort, now they have to play more to get what they want, oh how sad.

I think its the gold price QQers that should get over themselves, no more getting all the gold they want for minimal effort b:chuckle

I dont remember selling gold for 100k one month ago. Well depends on server, gold did costs like month ago 200k. And saying its just a minimal effort to get it...is rediculous, since u get ur first 100k at lvl17+ and at lvl40+ you need an iron hammer to open your stash which costs now 1mil (made me broke all the way and impossible to get for new ppl) and skills after do cost each over 50k. Referring to you its probably easy to get 100k, but not for me. I happy when i get 100k at least each day to pay CS (costs now 60k each time) and be able to pay my skills (1mil for almost EACH skill). I wonder how rich you are if you think its easy to get 100k. You are probably one of Venos who can afford it. i cant as cleric since i spend 1mil on each gold mp charm now (lasts 2 days or even less) to rez and heal ppl like you, do BB on TTs etc Next time i m gonna ask for some cash for my help. I wonder how cheap you think its gonna be for you...
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Katz - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

dude to get 100k in game its not for free IT COSTS TIME what are you mentally chalenged?
    meow?

• XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yesterday i bought gold at 468k each, was lowest available

you are part of the problem.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • kaboro
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dude to get 100k in game its not for free IT COSTS TIME what are you mentally chalenged?

It costs time spent PLAYING, playing time is supposed to be fun right? If its not then dont play. I guess you'll understand these "mentally challenging" things a few years from now when you old enough to get your first job b:chuckle
  • Yinaru - Heavens Tear
    Yinaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I haven't read EVERY post on here, but thought I would share my bit of what I think about it too. Last month when I was on (August), Gold prices were I think at most 150k, which I can deal with, that's still a little high, but much better than the near 500k now. And yes, I agree it has a lot to do with the event right now. It sucks because since I started this character (my third) I made a plan to get a certain mount. I don't spend real money on games unless it's a monthly cost like WoW or FFXI or games such as that, so obviously now my goal to get the Sika Reindeer (the one I have wanted since I started playing) is impossible. I've worked my way up to 800k, spent some to get a little more, and have been trying to keep at it until I have enough to get it. So yes, I think the cost of Gold is outrageous!!

What is doing it though?? Greed. That and people who are willing to spend the money and want to have the best of the best stuff in game. Most other games I have played you could make a living off of doing one or two crafts, this one..? Not at all, it costs way too much to make stuff on here, even the time it takes to get the items yourself is too much of a pain.

People get greedy and when they know other people are willing to pay the price, they don't give a sh**. I love this game because I can play and not have to spend money, and because I choose not to and don't have the money to spend on here, it makes it impossible for me to fully enjoy the game. I have been working my a** off on here to get ONE thing I want, just one, and with all the greedy people playing, it makes it impossible to have fun on a free game. I'll be lvl 75 and still have my basic lvl 30 flying mount and nothing more because there is no order in this game. It's the fault of the people playing and the people who made it.

We only have ourselves to blame really though, because it's a free game, the employees don't have the funding to keep a full out staff like other games. There is no promise of a paycheck (or a good one rather) for all employees. One month they may be able to support 100 people, the next month they may be able to support 600, then back down to 100 again. You who are playing and spending your hard earned money are the ones who are supporting the creators, the GMs, and whoever else works on the game. They are probably LOVING you all right now.

These events suck for us who don't have that much money to spend, or have no money at all to spend. Or who just aren't willing. (Sorry but I am NOT going to spend more than what it costs to pay for another game a month. Roughly 15-20 bucks a month, depending on the game. So I refuse to spend 30-200 dollars a month just so I can have all the fashions, and mounts, and best weapons.)

What everyone doesn't see is this is how the REAL WORLD is! People are even more greedy in real life though because you HAVE to make money to survive. Or you can steal and just live on the street. Lol. It's not just Heavens Tear, it's not just these servers on the game, it's real life and we do it to ourselves. The reason the real world doesn't go all haywire one month from something being released, games, cars, houses, whatever, is because we have laws and rules and something that says we can't just start charging $500 for the tastiest loaf of bread. Just because it's new and EVERYONE loves it, doesn't mean you can charge $100,000 for that top of the line TV that just came out.

There does need to be some order and some rules, but that's what you get for having a free game. There is chaos. The worst thing about it, you can't sell your gold for real money really.

The one thing I think would at least start to help.. get rid of the damn cat (and cow) shops!! There is SOOOOO much competition for money and items, it's too much! If they just had the auction house it would be much better. You'd have much more lag in the auction house areas, BUT, that is something you have to deal with in games. I think players should still be able to buy and sell if they advertise they have the item, but having the auction house and the cat shops makes it too competetive.

Oh, one more thing, I don't use World Chat, and for those of you who do... stop using it to advertise items you want to sell or buy, you are wasting SO much money!! They have the trade chat for that. I'm not complaining, but I think it's funny how you all complain about money so much, then waste Tele's to say the same thing over and over and over, then have the 20 other messages that could be just a smiley face. Or an Lol. Or something else pointless. Then some of you waste them arguing over the most stupid things. Sorry, I think I'll save my 15k "Lol" for a whisper or something else.

This is a statement of my opinion, so whether or not I'm wrong is not something you can convince me of. And for those of you who think I am wrong, I respect your opinions as well.
    I am simply stating my opinion, there may or may not be facts behind what I think, but that's what makes it a personal opinion. I respect yours, even if it not what I think is correct or right.b:shutup
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    @ Yinaru - Heavens Tear... Well Put, Well Said.

I agree with the no CatShop Idea... That would clearly put an end to most of the Lag in Archo, and force everyone to have their wares listed right next everyone else selling the same thing.

There will still be fair competition and Above and Beyond all else, an end to Scammers trying to sell Regular Items as the Uber Item.
    This practice sickens me... To try and take advantage of others by willingly misrepresenting said item.
    At least in the AH it auto fills the item info when you place it in, so no misrepresentation is possible.

Bully Good Idea!
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Can I see any of these guys that tell others to stop QQ in this thread? Are you guys real? :D

This high gold prices are just bad for everyone except PWE... and maybe for them too in the end.
  • kaboro
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I dont remember selling gold for 100k one month ago. Well depends on server, gold did costs like month ago 200k. And saying its just a minimal effort to get it...is rediculous, since u get ur first 100k at lvl17+ and at lvl40+ you need an iron hammer to open your stash which costs now 1mil (made me broke all the way and impossible to get for new ppl) and skills after do cost each over 50k. Referring to you its probably easy to get 100k, but not for me. I happy when i get 100k at least each day to pay CS (costs now 60k each time) and be able to pay my skills (1mil for almost EACH skill). I wonder how rich you are if you think its easy to get 100k. You are probably one of Venos who can afford it. i cant as cleric since i spend 1mil on each gold mp charm now (lasts 2 days or even less) to rez and heal ppl like you, do BB on TTs etc Next time i m gonna ask for some cash for my help. I wonder how cheap you think its gonna be for you...

Im not rich at all and im not a veno either.
    The problem with these stupid cash shop games (all of them) is that at some point you will have to either spend a lot of game time to obtain game coin, or spend real money in the cash shop....or both.
    This is not gold sellers fault, this is not my fault and not your fault, thats how these games are designed to work.
    If you think that these games are designed so you can play for free and have all you want then its time to grow up.
    Yes a select few players can play for free and have all they want even at the actual gold prices, but for the casual player thats impossible.

What bothers me is the fact that players accuse each other when in fact its the game system thats bad, because one way or another this game has become too expensive to play.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wow, what an idiot. Im not subjecting you to anything, apparently you felt the need to read my post and then choose to comment on it all by your little self.

Public service announcement, thats just funny. Unregistered image, oh no how dare i be so bold? I must be insane to say something negative and have a blank avatar. Ironically, im just sane enough to stop wasting money here until things go back to the way they were.

1) Too lazy to fill out your registration. First time poster on the site, only came here to whine.

2) You either believe that no one else over the last 4 months has dared bring up the subject of inflated Gold prices, or you believe that somehow *your* take on it will change everything.

3) Too lazy to search the forum to see what others have said about the problem, how long it had been going on, and the GM's *repeated* response to these complaints.

It's all here. Multiple times. If you bother to look, there are scores of people here who have said the same things, made the same pronouncements, and ranted in the same fashion.

You came here to vent, you have vented thus, you have stated you don't play here anymore.

What do you want from us? Armed Revolution?

Why are you here, instead of the forums of the game you *are* playing?

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

What bothers me is the fact that players accuse each other when in fact its the game system thats bad, because one way or another this game has become too expensive to play.

Game expensive = a LOT of people quiting game which already happened.
This discussion has been closed.