Raichi for Director!

Options
Escobar - Harshlands
Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
So about three weeks ago I decided to make my own random PK guild called Ascension. In less than one week, we had 100 members with 90% of them being 70+ including ten 90+ players. Being so well established in such little time, we decided to take out Leviathan in our first Territory War. To no surprise, we were successful in our first Territory War. It just goes to show what you can do by having the right people in the right positions. Although, no matter how hard you work to build something up, we all know how easily it can be torn apart by any "natural disaster." In this time, Raichi and a few other members decided to take it upon themselves to create a new guild behind my back and steal all of our hard earned work. Only to find themselves being unsuccessful in their first Territory War against a DYING.. err I mean DEAD Crimson. So kudos to you Raichi and good luck in your "future." Thank you AyaBrea for being such a great director and to all Fresh members for staying fresh.

Okay well.. I'm too lazy for this story telling ****. So I'll throw some points out instead.

- She QQd when Bellefemme joined Ascension and received an EXECUTOR position

- Bellefemme was invited to Good Game and given MARSHAL position

- She married Moon TWICE, a few days after divorcing me

- Lets not forget, where she got all that money to divorce me. Oh ya, her new sugar daddy Moon PIE! <3

- Where did she get the money to get married twice!? Hmm.. Gold Digger

You wanted to call me an ****, now here's a reason to ;)
Post edited by Escobar - Harshlands on

Comments

• BullyRobber - Harshlands
    BullyRobber - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Cool story Bro.
    No one cares. QQ
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You cared enough to read it. GG
  • Tup - Harshlands
    Tup - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So now what, Chocolate Bar.

HL R.I.P. ?
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'll be on to TW and troll forums/WC from time to time.
  • Tup - Harshlands
    Tup - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    WC = 50k

No thanks b:cry
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'll be on to TW and troll forums/WC from time to time.

dood i would've stayed if i still played b:victory
  • narc0tix
    narc0tix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    In order to make a successful faction you have to have loyal players. The "PKers" on this server are known to be clique-y and like to hop around and make another "fad" so to speak. The only really successful RPK guild was QQme, but Icon made sure to **** that up by bribing ascii. Any attempt to make another RPK guild is just another attempt to copy what QQme was and failing at it.
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
  • BullyRobber - Harshlands
    BullyRobber - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    narc0tix wrote: »
    In order to make a successful faction you have to have loyal players. The "PKers" on this server are known to be clique-y and like to hop around and make another "fad" so to speak. The only really successful RPK guild was QQme, but Icon made sure to **** that up by bribing ascii. Any attempt to make another RPK guild is just another attempt to copy what QQme was and failing at it.
    you're cute
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

What game did you run off to?
  • narc0tix
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What game did you run off to?

I cu what ur trying to do thar. Gtfo Saveless. You still playin' this ****? Pre-order and play the east coast servers, we might run into each other :P
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Escobar someone told u a different story man.

We went to TW against Leviathan, before that everyone were saying that that was the last TW and Blablabla.

Urselft as leader didnt even show up, people said it was because u were playing another game, Hayato the Marshal left faction 5 min after the TW, AyaBrea the director, but in my opinion he was the leader and he was doing a great job, said he quitted game.

Well we stayed on Ascension but when we woke up, all the 9x were gone to Awakening, Moon was aparently kicked so, with all the core of the faction playing others games and people leaving we decided to make other faction.

If u look at GoodGame players they are all my friends and Raichi friends (or friends of friends), so they came with us. You and Hayato even made a thread on forum about leaving game.

Raichi made the faction on monday, that means when we went to TW against Crimson we had 30 people, we had exactly 2 barbs, HistoryX and Jlung (60 barb), hard to win a land with no barb, i can say we did a great job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I cu what ur trying to do thar. Gtfo Saveless. You still playin' this ****? Pre-order and play the east coast servers, we might run into each other :P

Just 'cause I post here doesn't mean I play, stoopid. Don't feel like pre-ordering, just gonna wait for it to actually come out.
  • narc0tix
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Just 'cause I post here doesn't mean I play, stoopid. Don't feel like pre-ordering, just gonna wait for it to actually come out.

haha yeah i guess thats true for alot of us. Anyways im gunna be Elyos on the Azphel server at release. Let me know where you end up lol.
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    AyaBrea - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    WC = 50k

2 words:
    HyoLee / Tokens
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hmmm I'm not sure if the locked post was the same as this one but oh well :3
    So about three weeks ago I decided to make my own random PK guild called Ascension.

Which you ended up deserting to play another game.
    Raichi and a few other members decided to take it upon themselves to create a new guild behind my back and steal all of our hard earned work.

We did not steal any members of Ascension. When we left, people who wanted to come with us came. We didn't drive over to their house, put a gun up to their head and told them to log on and join GoodGame. If they wanted to follow, why would we turn them down? Our friends came with us for a reason. As Tim said before, all of the higher levels were going to Awakening and we didn't want to go there. So you want us to stay in a faction when you, AyaBrea, Hayato, Kami, etc, etc, etc quit?
    Only to find themselves being unsuccessful in their first Territory War against a DYING.. err I mean DEAD Crimson.

First of all, we only had 30-40 people in that territory war. That was the same reason Ascension lost to 'Destiny'. Also keep in mind within 15 minutes into that TW, we had Crimson's HQ down to 50%. Now I don't know what happened after that... but... we ended up losing after 2 hours.

Second, if Crimson is so DEAD, why did you join it? To get back at Raichi? NEWSFLASH: Raichi nor does any other person on this server find it interesting that you joined Crimson.
    - Bellefemme was invited to Good Game

BelleFemme was actually the 3rd person in GoodGame b:cute

You expect her to stay married to you? Lololol. Why do you care who she married? Jealous?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abaddonx - Harshlands
    Abaddonx - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I retract my evilness.

I'll repost ur evilness nub... too embarrassed to keep it up eh? don't worry ill help u out
    So about three weeks ago I decided to make my own random PK guild called Ascension. In less than one week, we had 100 members with 90% of them being 70+ including ten 90+ players. Being so well established in such little time, we decided to take out Leviathan in our first Territory War. To no surprise, we were successful in our first Territory War, even with myself and LEA being banned(thanks to LEA). It just goes to show what you can do by having the right people in the right positions. Although, no matter how hard you work to build something up, we all know how easily it can be torn apart by any "natural disaster." After being I banned I refrained from coming online as often. In this time, Raichi and a few other members decided to take it upon themselves to create a new guild behind my back and steal all of our hard earned work. Only to find themselves being unsuccessful in their first Territory War against a DYING.. err I mean DEAD Crimson. So kudos to you Raichi and good luck in your "future."

Okay well.. I'm too lazy for this story telling ******. So I'll throw some points out instead.

- She QQd when Bellefemme joined Ascension and received an officer position.

- Bellefemme was invited to Good Game

- Where did she get the money to get married twice!? Hmm.. Gold Digger

Read belle's post above too
    i make money to spend on Perfect world at cashcratemoneyy.blogspot.com/
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    She actually QQd pretty hard when you joined Ascension, but it's good to know you guys are sucking each other off now. I joined Crimson to have semi-decent TWs, win or lose it'll be more fun than TWing with KD or Kylin, since those are auto wins.
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'll repost ur evilness nub... too embarrassed to keep it up eh? don't worry ill help u out

Don't want her to hurt herself, but I'll put it back up.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    it's good to know you guys are sucking each other off now.

Raichi tastes good b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    AyaBrea - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Raichi tastes good

Wittiest response ever. b:surrender
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    "Okay well.. I'm too lazy for this story telling ****"

such a long post to say this.

All i see is an attention ***** who has so much hate built up he takes it out on a game.

STFU already no one cares about u.

kthnxb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abaddonx - Harshlands
    Abaddonx - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Don't want her to hurt herself, but I'll put it back up.

oh now you care about someone you "hate" well being? wow you're so full of it i'm surprised u don't float away
    i make money to spend on Perfect world at cashcratemoneyy.blogspot.com/
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    oh now you care about someone you "hate" well being? wow you're so full of it i'm surprised u don't float away

Never said I hated her. Just letting the community know how much of a backstabbing hypocrite she is. And Moon, pay for my wedding too? b:kiss
  • AzaraxGore - Harshlands
    AzaraxGore - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Just letting the community know how much of a backstabbing hypocrite she is.

At least I can agree with you on that, buddeh b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ArcanicSnipe still plays? lmao

Anyway someone is mad.. no more cybering for u escobarb:cute
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wittiest response ever. b:surrender

But it's true...

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2820/20090913203137.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    "Okay well.. I'm too lazy for this story telling ****"

such a long post to say this.

All i see is an attention ***** who has so much hate built up he takes it out on a game.

STFU already no one cares about u.

kthnxb:bye

Since u got raichi or w/e.. Lulu is mine ok?b:cute
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    At least I can agree with you on that, buddeh b:bye

Shut the **** up you ****ing beaver. Go build a ****ing dam and leave the fourms. Your opinion is worthless. :)

-Swiftie

"*WARNING*: Beavers crossing. All beavers please report to the nearest overflowing river. Dam in need of assistance of building.

P.S. Azara, go catch me some fish, I'm hungry."

-Raichi

P.P.S. Raichi wasn't even your friend in the first place to be able to "backstab" you. Also she doesn't look like a beaver so she can't be a ****ing hyporcrite. Stop sucking up to Esco, he won't be your sugar daddy. Now gtfo.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Would you kids shut up? Biggggggggggggggggest waste of time reading these 3 pages, QQ.
This discussion has been closed.