Raichi for Director!

Comments

• Abaddonx - Harshlands
    Abaddonx - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Would you kids shut up? Biggggggggggggggggest waste of time reading these 3 pages, QQ.
    ok go kill ur self since you decided to read this since you're clearly not interested stop trolling forums and go play the game u failzorz sheesh i mean some people would rather bash people in text then just log on and kill em? come on kill me if this post makes you're tiny brain and **** feel the urge to try and prove yourself see if i care its just a game besides I'll just laugh cuz u obviously have no live anyways besides this has nothing to do with you anyways so gtfo GG kthxbia
    i make money to spend on Perfect world at cashcratemoneyy.blogspot.com/
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ok go kill ur self since you decided to read this since you're clearly not interested stop trolling forums and go play the game u failzorz sheesh i mean some people would rather bash people in text then just log on and kill em? come on kill me if this post makes you're tiny brain and **** feel the urge to try and prove yourself see if i care its just a game besides I'll just laugh cuz u obviously have no live anyways GG kthxbia

1. I don't play.
    2. You're posting on the same forum...guess you have no life aswell, amirite? b:shutup
  • narc0tix
    narc0tix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow how old are you all? 12-16? Jesus christ this isn't high school. Back in my day we kept the stupid drama bull**** to PvPing >>" I guess the server is that boring that people have to turn it into a soap opera... "Next time on as the perfect world turns.... Escobar, secretly in love with Belle, disguises as his ex-internet-wife, Raichi-the-attention-whor.e, to have passionately hot sex with Belle.... But little does escobar know that Moon is in Belle's bathroom with a gun (having just hit that shi.t himself, what a pimp).... Elsewhere Swiftfire and Aza go into the ring... Shocking results Swift gets her **** beat... TUNE IN NEXT TIME"

No, just gtfo.
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ***** puhlease! I can knock out her ****ing beaver teeth anyday.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    narc0tix wrote: »
    Wow how old are you all? 12-16? Jesus christ this isn't high school. Back in my day we kept the stupid drama bull**** to PvPing >>" I guess the server is that boring that people have to turn it into a soap opera... "Next time on as the perfect world turns.... Escobar, secretly in love with Belle, disguises as his ex-internet-wife, Raichi-the-attention-whor.e, to have passionately hot sex with Belle.... But little does escobar know that Moon is in Belle's bathroom with a gun (having just hit that shi.t himself, what a pimp).... Elsewhere Swiftfire and Aza go into the ring... Shocking results Swift gets her **** beat... TUNE IN NEXT TIME"

No, just gtfo.

I love you, baby.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Finally. Saveless is out of the closet.
  • narc0tix
    edited September 2009
    Welll, i saw that one coming, i mean he rode a purple horse FFS.
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ***** puhlease! I can knock out her ****ing beaver teeth anyday.

Can I film this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Welll, i saw that one coming, i mean he rode a purple horse FFS.

Yes, oh how many jealous people there were 'cause of that. I mean, once they came out in boutique some people who attempted to "flame" me for it, got it aswell. Made me lol pretty hard irl.
  • Abaddonx - Harshlands
    Abaddonx - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    1. I don't play.
    2. You're posting on the same forum...guess you have no life aswell, amirite? b:shutup

1.you still came back to read this yet again even after you said it was a waist of you time...
    2. im posting on this cuz in FC people are talking about it so i came to check on it
    3. wow trolling a forum for a game you don't even play... how sad
    i make money to spend on Perfect world at cashcratemoneyy.blogspot.com/
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009

No, just gtfo.

AHAHAHAHb:laughb:laugh
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    1.you still came back to read this yet again even after you said it was a waist of you time...
    2. im posting on this cuz in FC people are talking about it so i came to check on it
    3. wow trolling a forum for a game you don't even play... how sad

Waste of time reading the drama story, idiot. /yawn, 6x's don't amuse me really. Now, fetch me my drink...chop chop.
    edited September 2009
    Who knew this thread would be such a hit b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • narc0tix
    edited September 2009
    Yes, oh how many jealous people there were 'cause of that. I mean, once they came out in boutique some people who attempted to "flame" me for it, got it aswell. Made me lol pretty hard irl.

Fuuck, PWE could put a piece of shiit mount with legs into the cash shop, and these saps would eat it up. You gotta admit they got a good business model goin' on here.

Also, Belle , i like how your factions name is GoodGame , when infact this is not a good game. MISLEADING.
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
    edited September 2009
    Also, Belle , i like how your factions name is GoodGame , when infact this is not a good game. MISLEADING.

We thought it was pretty clever b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    We thought it was pretty clever b:cute

You do realize you quoted me when it was narco that said it, right? /failure
    edited September 2009
    You do realize you quoted me when it was narco that said it, right? /failure

I don't know what is up with the forums and quoting ****... It's buggin. Earlier I quoted Azara when I was trying to quote Aya. Zzzzzzzz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3B_wGAnm9M <=== this

SIDE NOTE: i like how Desiree didn't show all the parts, i bleave we got in there base as many times as they did xD WHY is it missing, and that veno kept dieing too :P... we need someone to provide full videos from now onb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3B_wGAnm9M <=== this

SIDE NOTE: i like how Desiree didn't show all the parts, i bleave you got in there base as many times as they did xD WHY is it missing, and you kept that veno kept dieing too :P... we need someone to provide full videos from now onb:thanks

Making a full video of the entire 2-hr TW would boring and take way too much effort on my part. I pretty much included only the parts where action happened, but even then I had to cut out lots due to song length constraints. If you really wish to see the unedited version, feel free to request it but expect it to be sped up like 20x for file size. You'll probably be disappointed though since more than half of the video would be me flying around to where the action is (excluding the many minutes during which I just stood there AFK). As for number of times in base, I was always on the offensive so no clue how defence went, but I saw them a total of 4 times in Crimson's base. Didn't see Raichi much but it was fun constantly killing Ayekim (with him constantly coming back and targetting me) but I don't recall ever being PKd by Raichi solo ever (my death count during that TW was less than 20). As mentioned in the TW video post, it was a good and fun fight and was not an easy cake-walk. Burned a total of ~400k charm during that 2hr TW and over 100 HP event pots.

Update: Bored so I went through the entire raw and did a count of by whom and when I was killed (note: sorry for any mispellings and I only know who the system message says I was killed by, though every time it was from damage from multiple people except one solo-nix from Ayekim):
    2:48 - ArchAngeI
    2:48 - enemy catas in base
    2:46 - RedBetty
    2:44 - enemy catas out of base
    2:39 - FangHuang
    2:39 - enemy catas in base
    2:38 - enemy catas out of base
    2:31 - Timmagicstrg
    2:20 - BelleFemme
    2:17 - Ayekim
    2:13 - RedBetty
    2:13 - enemy catas in base
    2:10 - enemy catas out of base
    2:04 - Caledfwich
    1:58 - Ayekim
    1:29 - TimMagicstrg
    1:27 - Mikora (sp?)
    1:25 - Ayekim
    1:19 - g-something (can't read my screen capture but its a BM)
    1:15 - BelleFemme
    1:13 - Raichi
    1:04 - TW over

Died a total of 14 times, personally saw the enemy cata in our base a total of 3 times (actual number probably higher but we were never called back to base to defend), kill count probably close to 50. Killed near the end by Raichi, but not solo (was in a stun-lock by BelleFemme and an archer). Killed Raichi a total of two or three times, but I honestly did not see Raichi much during the TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raichi - Harshlands
    Raichi - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Making a full video of the entire 2-hr TW would boring and take way too much effort on my part. I pretty much included only the parts where action happened, but even then I had to cut out lots due to song length constraints. If you really wish to see the unedited version, feel free to request it but expect it to be sped up like 20x for file size. You'll probably be disappointed though since more than half of the video would be me flying around to where the action is (excluding the many minutes during which I just stood there AFK). As for number of times in base, I was always on the offensive so no clue how defence went, but I saw them a total of 4 times in Crimson's base. Didn't see Raichi much but it was fun constantly killing Ayekim (with him constantly coming back and targetting me) but I don't recall ever being PKd by Raichi solo ever (my death count during that TW was less than 20). As mentioned in the TW video post, it was a good and fun fight and was not an easy cake-walk. Burned a total of ~400k charm during that 2hr TW and over 100 HP event pots.

As Desiree said, it was an extremely fun fight. One of the funnest TWs I've ever been apart of so far. It wasn't easy for us, a lot of our members weren't able to attend due to not enough hours, but I think both of us, Crimson AND GoodGame did really well. The fight lasted quite longer than we expected seeing as a lot of our members who WERE there were like 6x's and 7x's. Great fight, Crimson. ^^ b:cute

But saying that I -stole- members from your faction is quite a childish thing to accuse me of, seeing as you were banned and wouldn't even come on vent to asure the faction that you were coming back. Nobody heard from you in a week and a half. You didn't even show up for the TW AFTER you were unbanned, so that also shows how much Ascension actually meant to you. After the last TW, everyone gave up hope on you and started leaving. I stayed until it started to crumble, then me and Tim decided we wanted to make our own faction. People came of their own freewill and are very confused as to why you're accusing me and Tim of "stealing" them. As you, Aya, Hayato and Zinova posted and told everyone you were ALL quitting. So, please, if you need to blame someone for your faction crumbling and people leaving blame yourself. b:bye
    edited September 2009
    But saying that I -stole- members from your faction is quite a childish thing to accuse me of, seeing as you were banned and wouldn't even come on vent to asure the faction that you were coming back. Nobody heard from you in a week and a half. You didn't even show up for the TW AFTER you were unbanned, so that also shows how much Ascension actually meant to you. After the last TW, everyone gave up hope on you and started leaving. I stayed until it started to crumble, then me and Tim decided we wanted to make our own faction. People came of their own freewill and are very confused as to why you're accusing me and Tim of "stealing" them. As you, Aya, Hayato and Zinova posted and told everyone you were ALL quitting. So, please, if you need to blame someone for your faction crumbling and people leaving blame yourself. b:bye

snaaaaaaaap
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bond - Harshlands
    Bond - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Nobody heard from you in a week and a half. You didn't even show up for the TW AFTER you were unbanned, so that also shows how much Ascension actually meant to you.

I guess that's only expected for a guy who normally spends 23 hours a day in game, building up a fortune so he can sugar-daddy some chick on the Internet who, in the end, turns out to be just SOME CHICK on the Internet.

God I wish I had screenshots of all the "I <3 YOU RAICHI"s and "I <3 YOU ESCOBAR"s in West Arch.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i bet GG <3 Nini
    edited September 2009
    (was in a stun-lock by BelleFemme and an archer).

HA! And they say I can't stun lock! My e-peen just rose a few inches.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    All I did was purge and amp Reb the whole time. :DD

I was the uber veno name Fenghuang<3<3
    :3
  • Raichi - Harshlands
    Raichi - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:surrender I purged and amped like a **** and TRIED my best to defend. b:surrender
    edited September 2009
    Swifty your ****** is stinking up the forums.

Please exit immediately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Sorry that's yours. Everyone says mine smells amazing. I think yours is going smelly from being unused for so long. :(
    edited September 2009
    Es Tee Eff Uuu Gee Tee Eff Ohhh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    How's that new weapon treating ya Desiree?b:cute
This discussion has been closed.