we dont need a life, we are gamers, we have infinite lifes o.o
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ajay
    he leveled insanely fast
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Verry nice said ^^
    We should make a religion out of it...The Gaming Religion!! b:cool
    Make our own laws!! b:laugh
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    PWI makes you forget what having a life means.
  • Cute_ass - Dreamweaver
    Cute_ass - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Bramir Wizard in Crusaders gets my vote.
    I will not be used as a squeaky too
  • Dalcamara - Dreamweaver
    Dalcamara - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    swordman b:chucklefrom high 8x -100 :O... >.< but now that he's hit 100 :O... i dunno >.>b:avoid
  • VictoryPets - Dreamweaver
    VictoryPets - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Pretty pointless thread after latest round of jolly jones and more importantly rebirth gamma and delta..if you can do 4-5 rebirths a day then you will level insanely fast, get to lvl100 and then think 'what's the point with all these random lunar/fct weapons and armor coming from the event, should I spend X months farming to try and get one' and then quit.

I'll carry on going the slow way up to 100, should take me another couple of months or so, and gives me something to aim for - a character at lvl100 that never zhenned or RB'd (I know , lots of you think I'm insane at this point- you're right!).

I'm going to vote for Raiden_ he flies through the levels, zhens and Rb's, he'll pass me soon!
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Dragging me to RB like 3 times a day, of course that noob lvls fast. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Cenminator - Dreamweaver
    Cenminator - Dreamweaver Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i'd be the first to admit i have no life, been playing since october and on 3 different servers, have 93 archer, 90 wiz, 89 bm, 86 veno, 71 cleric, 68 barb, 54 veno, 47 wiz, 32 bm, and several others under 30 when i got bored or needed hay

on the cash note i use cash shop for charms and xp scrolls when i don't have the coin in game. until this anniversary event i didn't level on oracles at all, but now have 2 levels on only oracles in 2 days, didn't know it was quite this fast with oracles. and did 3 complete gamma's and one failed gamma that's all
  • Tinypony - Dreamweaver
    Tinypony - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

b:chuckle

If you look at how long it took the other servers to get some 100's and look at the levels here... its pretty amazing. I suppose rebirth will do that to you though.

Top 25... I hand it to you guys for keeping it up there. A few too many names to list and I'm not one to namedrop for the sake of 'knowing someone'. Congrats. :)
    There are a few people I know of that now have alt characters that match their mains levels and for them to do that in the time its taken me to hit 89.. bravo to you too.
    /awards medal of infinite no-life

:p<3 everyones got a gamer inside them. I figure whoevers even on PWI be it a high level or not, has come in touch with their inner dork.
    namaste
    b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Butt_Head - Dreamweaver
    Butt_Head - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i would say apO he has only been playing for mybe 2 months most and he is lvl 75+ atm
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    fastest lvling players quit because this damn anyversary event.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i dont find anyone lvls fast when they use oracles or rebirth to level...but thats just me

o.o

on a side note...any BM/veno that knows how to play will level faster then other classes...so you cant really compare between classes

for example...BM grinding 1 hour...barb grinidng 1 hour...BM obviously will get more xp...better to say fastest lvling players PER class

but then again...you cant tell anymore...since oracles/rebirth (the easy sleezy way for xp) came out...namely rebirth delta...since its easy to level at low lvls anyways...(btw scarlet fruitting also means free levels)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There's a spot for 92+ BMs to grind 1.2M exp an hour. But it's only applicable on the 2x EXP weekends. b:chuckle

So you can fork out like 20M-30M exp each weekend lol.

I started this game late so I didn't even get onto the level rankings till level 95 when I found that spot and got 95-100 in a month.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • RevanKhaos - Dreamweaver
    RevanKhaos - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I've played for about 2 and half weeks *counting days I've played* Maybe less and I'm 40 on my Archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There's also a technique to get even MORE Exp than what I posted there since mobs spawn fast, but it would involve not picking up coins too. I wouldn't recommend it though, that's only for the hard core grinders. It's like 300-400K coins an hour, something I'd pick up just because having coin is always nice for refining or getting that dreadful TT99 gold set..
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i would say apO he has only been playing for mybe 2 months most and he is lvl 75+ atm

thats not that impressive.

ive been playing for 2 months and im 78.
  • Miseri - Dreamweaver
    Miseri - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yes the whole Anni event is making it impossible to tell who is it that put in hard hours of work on a char, and who just bought their way to the top, Anni packs are like steroids for gamers, Im not gonna let it bother me anymore, Ill take a lot longer but ill get my lvls the hard way.

Only 52 < not a fast leveling person am I ...
  • Haste - Dreamweaver
    Haste - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I know this doesn't pertain to the topic. But it's awesome to see that users haven't spend money on the game, yet they're a higher level. Gives me a sense of hope, I guess. xD

b:cute
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    its easy to lv up in PWI even without BH, if u know how to play, ppl was like "o dude, u lv up so fast, do u have a life?" and i just answer "i do, well u know when a pro play..." b:chuckle

i find 1 week from lv 1-60 is pretty much long but ppl find it fast b:surrender whats wrong with them. at lv 30-60 grind at flying mobs with esos will level u fast. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
  • Wolfexxx - Dreamweaver
    Wolfexxx - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks Heartstone..although I've slacked off pure lvling since hitting 92 on the veno and 70 on the Tank, been helping out guildies more in getting apoc pages and generally running XBushidoX...which takes up a lot of time!

Main toons are 92,73,66,62 now I think.

i remember back in the day playing with u in immortal. u were good at TW. u must be a good leader now. so yeah i think u should be a higher lvl if u focus on your veno some more. and lvl up your herc lol. stay care
  • Miseri - Dreamweaver
    Miseri - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    IM almost 60 ^^ . HEY im a mage cut me some freaking slack ok XP
  • Xarious - Dreamweaver
    Xarious - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If I'm not late, I know someone who did 1-83 in 2 months. He had a cleric, level 69, named Odi and when our guild found out we were without a barb, he decided to make a barb. He is a NASTY barb too. TT80 gold, 4 socs with all imma cits. Anyway, that's not the point. He won't be leveling for the next few weeks, out of country fighting for our country.

His name:

_BaMbOo

Faction:

Majestics

I think 1-83 in 2 months is great. Anyway. if you keep up with this post, I may reply and tell you when he's back from overseas.

Maybe you all could gratz him on a return home or whatever.
  • Lbronx - Sanctuary
    Lbronx - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Fastest lvling players r on the top50b:laugh
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol i started july 28th ish
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Bramir Wizard in Crusaders gets my vote.

Bramir is a cool guy and hes always 3-4 levels over me. He could level faster too if he wanted to. If he didnt help others too.

I cant catch up, and I dont think I will. I dont use esos, charms, oracles or anything and I dont do rebirth or frost. I grind my levels the old fashion way, so I wont be breaking any speed records b:chuckle
    Fastest lvling players r on the top50b:laugh

That list is not updated. I have a good friend I met while he was 63 and I was 63 too at the time and now he is 94 heading to 95, and he is not on that list. He did use every trick in the book to get there though, zhen, esos, oracles, rebirth, frost, ect. I dont like the way he did it but he is 94, he accomplished his task of leveling fast. That guy is gonna catch up to everyone.
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • woothepo
    woothepo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Oracles doesn't count, I saw you went from 79 to 90 in the first week anniversary packs were out.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

lol Mr.Oracle.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Oracles are fun though! D:
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    its easy to lv up in PWI even without BH, if u know how to play, ppl was like "o dude, u lv up so fast, do u have a life?" and i just answer "i do, well u know when a pro play..." b:chuckle

i find 1 week from lv 1-60 is pretty much long but ppl find it fast b:surrender whats wrong with them. at lv 30-60 grind at flying mobs with esos will level u fast. b:kiss

u dont need to not have a life to lvl fast in pw now..all u need is cash shop and oracles...