edited October 2009
    Options
    Players who aren't lazy as I. b:shocked
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    woothepo wrote: »
    Oracles doesn't count, I saw you went from 79 to 90 in the first week anniversary packs were out.

that is false.
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Can I get the award for slowest leveler? I've been here since day 1, have no alts, and am only level 83 b:laugh
  • strida1988
    strida1988 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    im on a pvp server and i got to lvl 43 in a week and half and its my first char aswell lol but go to www.pwdatabase.com it helped me a lot
  • strida1988
    strida1988 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    well only been playin proply for a week and half lol
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    But you aren't on DW... D:
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I've been 85 for a couple of months now b:shocked. Think that makes me the slowest b:sadb:surrender.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    u dont need to not have a life to lvl fast in pw now..all u need is cash shop and oracles...

wrong. i only use 4 oracles and it at lv 42 b:victory

and no. i never charge zhen. b:kiss

edit: now i regret im not using tons of oracles D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
  • Hizaki - Dreamweaver
    Hizaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    wrong. i only use 4 oracles and it at lv 42 b:victory

and no. i never charge zhen.

edit: now i regret im not using tons of oracles D:
    I've been 85 for a couple of months now b:shocked. Think that makes me the slowest b:sadb:surrender.

u both sucks :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hizaki - 89 Wizard
    Gansuringa - 25 Assassin
  • Succuby - Dreamweaver
    Succuby - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If I'm not late, I know someone who did 1-83 in 2 months. He had a cleric, level 69, named Odi and when our guild found out we were without a barb, he decided to make a barb. He is a NASTY barb too. TT80 gold, 4 socs with all imma cits. Anyway, that's not the point. He won't be leveling for the next few weeks, out of country fighting for our country.

His name:

_BaMbOo

Faction:

Majestics

I think 1-83 in 2 months is great. Anyway. if you keep up with this post, I may reply and tell you when he's back from overseas.

Maybe you all could gratz him on a return home or whatever.

Agree b:laugh
    I see myself as a power lvler too starting new toon after my Archer LiLiTu beat the 60s (i know big mistake stoping herb:surrender) but i don't regret now, love my Veno..at this time our guild needed (tanks) and he was so damn fast lvling his barb b:shocked
    He nearly beated me but then has to go fight for freedom in afgha.
    He will soon be back
    b:victory _BaMbOo and all my Freinds in Majestics
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    *trolls this thread*
    I got a lvl 75 BM that was not mine on which I tried PWI, to lvl 92 in hmmm 5 weeks.

Then I made this archer, like... 6 weeks ago just so people would stop saying I can't level my own characters fast enough b:laugh

No oracles though, a lot of coin invested into RB alpha>>delta (sadly, I am not a cash player, I wish I could charge). Esos for FC and zhenning and cubing, oh dear, cube at lvl 50 was painful and expensive, I had to do-all pretty much every room 34 and 47. b:shocked I couldn't level this fast if it wasnt so easy to find a squad, cause my faction helped me a lot, so <3 to them.

And yeah I have no life, sorry. b:cry

*goes off to troll another thread*
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Aras - Dreamweaver
    Aras - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Victorypets is a slow lvl'er. He just spends losts of money in game to get a bunch of oracles at the beginning. Like everyone else that can't do it legitamately
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    well, he is a slow leveler now that hes taken an indefinite break, but he was a fast leveler who nether zhen'd or rb'd.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What's zhen and rb?

b:victory

I'm too lazy to be a fast leveler. Plus I get distracted by picking herbs too often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yeah, ive never zhen'd or oracle'd (aside from the couple that drops from mobs and the supply stash ones) either, nor have i had a completed RB. (only been on 1 D:)

I hate grinding, im still wondering how the hell i got to 82, lol.
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I hate grinding too...yay for the world's shortest attention span. b:surrender

I will say this though, for someone who hates grinding (I zhenned through my 60's-70's, then RB gamma a few times until 86, then grinded on fish until 89), I am proud of myself for getting this far in levels. Never thought I'd make it past 70. b:chuckle Only 5 oracles used on this character to date. b:cute

Oracle in moderation. Too much of a good thing is bad. That is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Aras is the best damn leveler, from 77 to 91 without breaking a sweat! b:laugh

Hi Aras b:bye
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Aras is the best damn leveler, from 77 to 91 without breaking a sweat! b:laugh

Hi Aras b:bye

Im pretty sure "without breaking a sweat" isnt a duration of time. I mean hey someone could level from 1-60 in 3 months and say i didnt break a swear XD
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Im pretty sure "without breaking a sweat" isnt a duration of time. I mean hey someone could level from 1-60 in 3 months and say i didnt break a swear XD

i think he means he had someone else lift his fingers for him if you know what i mean b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Henchman - Dreamweaver
    Henchman - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Dont think im the fastest but i did go from level 1 to level 69 in three weeks, i feel accomplished.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shuy - Dreamweaver
    Shuy - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    no no should be changed to who is going to be the highest level Tideborn on the server.b:laugh
    Quit PWI JUNE 2009.
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    no no should be changed to who is going to be the highest level Tideborn, without using oracles and scarlet fruit, on the server.b:laugh

Fixed it for ya. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Alantor - Dreamweaver
    Alantor - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The fastest lvlers are those using oracles and fruits oc. withouth them it's much "harder", meaning you need to grind/quest/fb/... more.

My mage went from 1-20 in 1.5 days, first char ever, so no experience in doing anything at that time. And running like a headless chicken all over the map didn't help either.

My cleric however did 1-72 in about 5 weeks, with pause in between cause of illness (couple of days) and other game (lots of hours).
    Average playtime : 4 hrs/day doing quests/cs/bh/fb/ and wq now.

I'm pretty happy to get past 70 already. and you musn't forget : farming time doesn't lvl you that much, lol.

I don't care how long it takes to get where i want to be, as long as the ride there is fun.
  • WeaponXXX - Dreamweaver
    WeaponXXX - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yeah, ive never zhen'd or oracle'd (aside from the couple that drops from mobs and the supply stash ones) either, nor have i had a completed RB. (only been on 1 D:)

I hate grinding, im still wondering how the hell i got to 82, lol.

That was one funny post..Getting distracted by picking herbs hahaha...
  • XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver
    XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I think the the fasters lvlers are those from 1-20 its unfair to compare them iwth a lvl 90 for example because at lvl 90 u need like a hole week to lvl up.
  • Amarah - Dreamweaver
    Amarah - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Dunno if I would consider myself the fastest but maybe the fastest getting to 100 without oracleing that's for sure, and only doing RB a handful of times (probably about 7-8). All my lvlng came from spamming dragon quest 81/91/dailies/and grinding. b:shocked
    b:dirtyProperty of xkat. I Love you baby, always.