DO GM"s EVER GO IN GAME ^^

Miseri - Dreamweaver
Miseri - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Im relativly new to PWI,
But i just wanna know , will we ever get to see any of the Gm's in game or
mods from the forum, ^^ just wondering , cus that kind of visit is always super fun for players, well at least wierd ones like me that like being visited by GMs haha..

:( oh i feel bad I still have no siggy
Post edited by Miseri - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We do go in game to resolve tickets, but you'll rarely see us hanging around because we always have so many e-mails to attend to.

Although I must say, a week or so when the Etherblade waterfall was trapping people I saw more than a few GMs hanging out next to it b:shocked
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes they do. GMs make rare appearances (usually in West Archosaur) and mods are just regular players who've been given god-like powers on the forums (and only on the forums).
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I saw one just standing by the roadside by the human starter village a couple of weeks ago, don't remember who.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    I saw one just standing by the roadside by the human starter village a couple of weeks ago, don't remember who.

shhhhhhhhhh
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Is that the GM who got killed by a level 1 mob?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Valintine - Heavens Tear
    Valintine - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If GMs hang out in West Arch, then can't they clean it out a bit? Or is the lag in West Arch so bad even GMs can't move...?

Me? Annoyed by West Lagasaur? Now whatever gave you that idea... /sarcasm
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Random nub Gms in game.
    20kyrki.jpg
    ek3jt4.jpg
    1z2j09h.jpg
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We do go in game to resolve tickets, but you'll rarely see us hanging around because we always have so many e-mails to attend to.

Although I must say, a week or so when the Etherblade waterfall was trapping people I saw more than a few GMs hanging out next to it b:shocked

Have you been on the game on your GM character Spoons? b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
    edited September 2009
    Is that the GM who got killed by a level 1 mob?

Possible, they were alive when I went by. Stopped just long enough to see what that red mark by the name was as I ran by on my Squishy, since I hadn't seen a GM before, then continued on my way. b:chuckle
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    Have you been on the game on your GM character Spoons? b:surprised

yeah, I tend to lurk invisible though
    edited September 2009
    Spoons come to sanctuary! Dont go to HT where the chicken is at. We got cookies.
    edited September 2009
    GM's have ninja abilities? b:avoid
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Spoons come to sanctuary! Dont go to HT where the chicken is at. We got cookies.
    Excuse me? Well at least we eat our chickens instead of hide behind them like Sanctuary! :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
    edited September 2009
    We need to make Spoons his own headband for the Village Hidden in the Silverware Drawer! b:victory
  • Dualtigrex - Heavens Tear
    Dualtigrex - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I always wondered when we will ever see spoons in etherblade...I only see Usagi there..sometimes b:surrender
  • Miseri - Dreamweaver
    Miseri - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OOH My thank you all , so nice to have this kind of response so quick to my Thread, ^^ , Also Llyod My fave GC char, great name, And siggy quote LOL,

Sometime your on DW spoons say HI, I will watch for the lil red mark, haha at least now i know there is one way to identify one if i see them..

^^ TTFN

stll no siggy how sad
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I garentree you they exsist I have Proof these elusive and mysertious beings do.... dun dun dun or is itb:laugh

ps spoons thx for the help ^_^ loging off soon as i fix it if i can lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    mebbe
    Excuse me? Well at least we eat our chickens instead of hide behind them like Sanctuary! :P
    chickens do taste good, but if they ate Kantorek who would get the second post in my maintenance threads?
    OOH My thank you all , so nice to have this kind of response so quick to my Thread, ^^ , Also Llyod My fave GC char, great name, And siggy quote LOL,

Sometime your on DW spoons say HI, I will watch for the lil red mark, haha at least now i know there is one way to identify one if i see them..

^^ TTFN

stll no siggy how sad
    mebbe b:victory
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes, when you are on DW, come duel meh. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    Yes, when you are on DW, come duel meh. b:avoid

unlike the other GMs I roll on a level 1, so you wont be able to kill me, but I won't be able to kill you either. Definitely not a battle epic enough to sell on pay-per-view.
    edited September 2009
    1z2j09h.jpg

I found spoons!
  • Dualtigrex - Heavens Tear
    Dualtigrex - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    RAWR (V(o.o)V) lol..did the gms fix the flying mount glitch yet? o.O i see many people using the flying snake glitch with the gryphon b:chuckle
  • Gregen - Lost City
    Gregen - Lost City Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I played this one game and there would be these two different GMs that would hang out in this one town. It was cool, one time I was playing with my friend, we stopped in the town and there was a GM there and he said, "you want some buffs?" and we're like "sure" and then he gave us epic buffs. I'd like to see stuff like that in this game.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    chickens do taste good, but if they ate Kantorek who would get the second post in my maintenance threads?

Me :)

Also, I think I saw BearClaw by the warsoul **** (the one by the BH guy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yeah, I tend to lurk invisible though
    He screenshots himself invisible besides couples who think they are alllllll alone b:quiet right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Weird, seems like I used to see GMs AAAAALL the time. Can I ask you something, GMs? Is it as fun as all us players dream it is, or is it really lame? Tell me you at least make a lot of "The Office" jokes XD I want to see some red letters in the chat bar, "SPOONS PUT MY CALCULATOR IN JELL-O!!!!!"
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2009

still waiting on that mount -__________________-b:angry
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    As to us Mods I am not quite sure who still plays PWI. I believe Andracil just made a new character not too long ago but if she still plays it... Hawk last I saw still plays. I don't play PWI though I do play a PWE game to be more exact I play JD. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    As to us Mods I am not quite sure who still plays PWI. I believe Andracil just made a new character not too long ago but if she still plays it... Hawk last I saw still plays. I don't play PWI though I do play a PWE game to be more exact I play JD. b:victory

Just hit 82 on my main today b:victory

thank god for dailys
  • Asmathi - Sanctuary
    Asmathi - Sanctuary Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hawk wrote: »
    Just hit 82 on my main today b:victory

thank god for dailys

Btw, a question for all mods. What Server do you guys play on your main?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Past is but a mere memory. Never Regret, for it can never be changed.