Most Hated Faction?

Options

Comments

• AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *poke* lol

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cease and desist cuz "*poke*" is a trade mark of AndromedaB inc b:angryb:angryb:angry

BTW: necromancy isnt allowed
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    memories b:bye i so remember *looks at poll*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
    Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hmm i'd like to vote here but! i just cant think of any faction that i hate, i can think of a few individuals that i could vote for simply because they are so infantile in their behaviour both in-game and on the forums. so i must abstain from casting a vote here.
  • _azure_ - Sanctuary
    _azure_ - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    With my experience in game thus far I'd have to say I don't like Legendary the most followed by Outlaw. Some members have been unpleasant to work with or to have met. Can't say I speak for all of the two guilds but sumtimes the actions of the few can reflect a negative impression of certain guilds.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    With my experience in game thus far I'd have to say I don't like Legendary the most followed by Outlaw. Some members have been unpleasant to work with or to have met. Can't say I speak for all of the two guilds but sumtimes the actions of the few can reflect a negative impression of certain guilds.

Quoted for the truth ,especially when the worst ones are the officers ; *point's at sinangel/devalis and others I could name* b:laugh .
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Quoted for the truth ,especially when the worst ones are the officers ; *point's at sinangel/devalis and others I could name* b:laugh .

[sarcasm]
    Hey, don't diss sinangel. He's been the server's main source of amusement since as long as I remember. b:thanks
    [/sarcasm]

Edit: oh, looks like we need some new BBcode tags b:shocked
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lol, seems like steel wasn't a big favourite.. at all
    b:chuckle

I've been in steel and made loads of friends and good memories there. It's been months ago though. I do remember.. that people always were like, "Oh, you're in steel.. I heard a friend who had a fight with ... hate steel.. mean.. I don't trust them.." etc. and I always had to prove myself being a nice and honest person. b:surrender
    Ah well, guess a few ruined the fun for most of us.

I voted on Shockwave. They didn't care about their members, at least not when I was in. All I saw all day long was this random comment "sex".

-____-
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah... good times in steel... Was there where I meet Saru, Maky, SarahC... I miss this time! Even if was a hated faction, inside there was a good place to be.
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    Elentir - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't care what people say about Steel-that was an awesome faction to be in
  • imakeyouqq
    imakeyouqq Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah... good times in steel... Was there where I meet Saru, Maky, SarahC... I miss this time! Even if was a hated faction, inside there was a good place to be.

Don't worry,your still in a hated faction b:chuckle .
    edited September 2009
    Options
    imakeyouqq wrote: »
    Don't worry,your still in a hated faction b:chuckle .
    i LOL-ed b:chuckle
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Majou - Sanctuary
    Majou - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    its been so boring without steel tbh xD but meh..life must go on xD
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    its been so boring without steel tbh xD but meh..life must go on xD

Not for me,I've just ended ayano's "life" on sanctuary today b:laugh ,with a no return trip too .

In game that is,I'll be haunting the forums for a longggggggggggg time.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not for me,I've just ended ayano's "life" on sanctuary today b:laugh ,with a no return trip too .

In game that is,I'll be haunting the forums for a longggggggggggg time.

Did you log out dead and face down? How did you manage to end your life? Perhaps this is what you meant by no return? :P

I'll miss PvPing against you baiii b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Did you log out dead and face down? How did you manage to end your life? Perhaps this is what you meant by no return? :P

I'll miss PvPing against you baiii b:bye

Well you could say that, roz killed my gear-less character before I logged :P

I meant to say that I gave away all my stuff to make sure I'll never be returning.

But seeing as the sales keep going,I see allot more doing the same,there are allot already. But also I hear rumors of possible new servers when new classes are out. Whether starting again or not depends on the current PWI situation as in ..... if sales go down after october or not. They surely won't stop till then anyway,but I'm curios what will happen after.
    I wouldn't mind starting another PWI online "adventure"(I like sounding epic sometimes,so what :D ) ,this time on a real server pvp server. I will be seeking certain ppl and ask them if they wanna join up there if that's the case :P,on forums ofc.

What I DO like about PWI is it's forums. I really don't think there's another MMO out there with forums as fun as these. I may have not playing any other mmo but silkroad for just a few months besides this but I did read some other mmo forums.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    But also I hear rumors of possible new servers when new classes are out. Whether starting again or not depends on the current PWI situation as in ..... if sales go down after october or not. They surely won't stop till then anyway,but I'm curios what will happen after.
    I doubt new servers will appear. I know for a fact that another version has plans for a new server for sure but atm they only have 3 servers and this is gonna be their 4th (and possibly their 5th too) We on the other hand already have the 5 servers and the new pvp/pve servers are barely inhibited.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the servers established in different time zones? PST Central or Eastern? When Dreamweavor/HarshLands came out, I was always told their TWs were 2 hours earlier than Sanctuary's.

Don't know how they set up new servers, but I know they need to be hosted somewhere. Don't think they'd have multiple servers in the same time zone though, wouldn't make much sense.

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I need an EU server > I just realized how much I lagged when playing a 9x bm here and trying to stun-lock and I remember how it was compared to harshlands.

Although it wasn't always like this....the lag started like since genies I believe.

Meh >< oh well,I won't have much spare time till later november anyway,I guess it's "the game that shall not be mentioned" for me then ,although what I'm really waiting for is a good RTS one that's awesome in multi-player ofc ,I've always been more of a RTS fan :P.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ayanoooooo ask Herne to put you into Cookiesss :D pretty is there as well b:dirty
    And go to sleep for crying out loud ...
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ayanoooooo ask Herne to put you into Cookiesss :D pretty is there as well b:dirty
    And go to sleep for crying out loud ...

He did,just before I left ,idk if I'm still there or not,lazy to log to check :P

Sleep? It's not even 2:00 AM ,the night is young b:laugh ! And then again,look who's talking miss sleep during the day ,I swear that your actually a vampire xD !
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    He did,just before I left ,idk if I'm still there or not,lazy to log to check :P

Sleep? It's not even 2:00 AM ,the night is young b:laugh ! And then again,look who's talking miss sleep during the day ,I swear that your actually a vampire xD !

Meeee??? A vampire ??? b:shocked nuuuuuuuu, I'm a pretty little angel I even have wings b:cute
    shhh i'm watching Stargate b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lolz, any faction that Wizzeled is inb:victory
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This thread should also just DIE!!!
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    woah why steel?? that suprices me ,
    in my eyes it was the and the only faction that always stayed reall and had reall chanse in gaining land .... mm weird,
    its the only clan together with regicide who ever stood chanse in taking land i guess the 1s voting against them are landowners ... lool keke
    to bad verticoli started pking clannies in sp and bla bla well every factions gets destroyed somehow that get near owning land verry strange ... not implicating nothing tho b:bye
    hope there will be a clan ever that rises above nef and knocks m back gl^^
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This thread should also just DIE!!!

and the people in it b:chuckle

• FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not the people, surely, but some of these zombies could be cleared out....
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not the people, surely, but some of these zombies could be cleared out....

Neva,we shall troll forums for all eternity b:shocked .
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Neva,we shall troll forums for all eternity b:shocked .

yepb:victory
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL this is the 1st time in a long time i looked at this thread, and it seems like ppl hate steel still even though they fell apart ages ago b:chuckle

we need to add a new faction to the list too "sin" << lol

gawd... i miss the good old days
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol This Is The 1st Time In A Long Time I Looked At This Thread, And It Seems Like Ppl Hate Steel Still Even Though They Fell Apart Ages Ago B:chuckle

We Need To Add A New Faction To The List Too "sin" << Lol

Gawd... I Miss The Good Old Days
    i See U!!!!