NOTICE: Server Maintenance FINISHED!

Options

Comments

• Super_Ben - Dreamweaver
    Super_Ben - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i had just noticed that not many people from dreamweaver are on here often i myself am not but still:P and yeah xfire up and running i noticed that and good and good screenshot up online while im playing and i obviously signed up.
  • Acidbaze - Lost City
    Acidbaze - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    These new classes do look intriguing.

I know a myself and a few friends will be trying our hands at it. Something new...between playing my main and my alts, this will be a nice change in scenery b:victory

u got that rigth reds. cant wait ether will be very nice to see and explore new place woot
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I've had issues lvling my pets a couple times too. Logging always fixed it, and it's a rare occurance anyways.
    They also relogged, but they still couldn't level their pets...
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • MajinTakai - Heavens Tear
    MajinTakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    <--lvl 30 Veno havnt had ANY problems with anything other then when u jump really high or even a single jump it like skipps.....idk how to explain it i just think its my comp but i just figured id share my issues....when i jump it brings me back to where i jumped from like 4 times and then finally just puts me on the ground....any ideas? lol but yes ^.^ was a bm (lvl 68) got bored with him (BMS ARE VERRY BORING!) started a veno now i would much MUCH rather play veno...now CAN YOU MAKE A MALE VENO!?!?!?! please? b:surrender
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm slightly confused with the XFire event, I installed it and joined the group but, how does it know who to give the mount to if you win? Do they just send you a message through XFire to let you know if you win and then you tell them what character to give it to?
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    CAN YOU MAKE A MALE VENO!?!?!?! please? b:surrender
    10characters
    no
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • koukou
    koukou Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    edited September 2009
    Options
    10characters
    no

YES DAMN IT! b:angry
  • GriffinJ - Harshlands
    GriffinJ - Harshlands Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Soooo. Can you give us a sneak preview of which new bugs will creep in the game after tonight's patch?

Can you also please ask PW China to hire COMPETENT developpers instead of the monkey-brained ones they have right now?

Thank you from all the PWI community.

Bugs aren't planned, they just happen.... Funny question, you know why they reference the word 'bug' to something that goes wrong with a computer?

When the BIG HUGE 2 block computers where around, a bug crawled into one and caused malfunctions, hence why its called a bug... Wont know til they release update and we get to try it out. And I think the developers are competent enough to handle things. They got this far with the game atleast.b:pleased Keep us updated on things spoons. b:victory
  • XxThe_BarbxX - Heavens Tear
    XxThe_BarbxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What is the link to the page that has update count down?
    I would like to know when server will be back up. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Server: Heavens Tear | Faction: Cathedral
    -=FB/TT/TW/Web Site/Forums/GSC=-
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    koukou wrote: »

that isn't even posted up on the site yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2009
    Options
    Huh, honestly didn't know that, though I had figured it was something like that. Now, where the term glitch comes from, that's something I honestly have no clue for.
  • Mariejjane - Sanctuary
    Mariejjane - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    patch was supose to be last nite , why change the day ?
    100 demon veno
    90 sage barb
    90 demon psy
    90 demon cleric
    b:bye
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    <--lvl 30 Veno havnt had ANY problems with anything other then when u jump really high or even a single jump it like skipps.....idk how to explain it i just think its my comp but i just figured id share my issues....when i jump it brings me back to where i jumped from like 4 times and then finally just puts me on the ground....any ideas? lol but yes ^.^ was a bm (lvl 68) got bored with him (BMS ARE VERRY BORING!) started a veno now i would much MUCH rather play veno...now CAN YOU MAKE A MALE VENO!?!?!?! please? b:surrender
    1) That's the "rubber band" glitch that's been around for a while.

2) It's impossible for them to implement male Venos (as well as female Barbs, though I wish they would x.x) since this game follows Chinese mythology.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    patch was supose to be last nite , why change the day ?

MJ D=

is Desyree still in your faction? if so tell her an old friend says hai b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

2 hours from now, isn't it? The server time can be found on the clock in the upper right corner of the forum window, where you have "Edit your Avatar" and "Current time".
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Don't think there's any kind of countdown, but if you pay attention to the stickies, the maintenance is supposed to end at 1 AM PST, that's in an hour and forty-five minutes.
    edited September 2009
    Options

2) It's impossible for them to implement male Venos (as well as female Barbs, though I wish they would x.x) since this game follows Chinese mythology.

whats the rubber band glitch? o.O im not all that smart enough to use glitches....plus i heard a whisper that they get you thee BAN HAMMAH!
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options

there is no countdown, and the 1am deadline you might as well ignore... they don't always stick to it, and they rarely say anything if they don't make it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• missrumba1
    missrumba1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So duke will be silenced correct?

Probably INCORRECT . See, at the slot machines (pokies in my country) , others are more likley to put more money in if they see others winning. At the Jewelers they have the more expensive stuff on bright display, while the less prized less expensive stuff is elswhere in the store. The the supermarket/ department store, the lollies (candy) is sitting right there as you go thru the checkout in a bid for an impulsive last minute purchase.

Same scenario here , except more blatant and shameless than the subliminal messages adopted by corporations and business's that actually want to keep their customers coming back.

Its a shame, this actually is a great game, its becoming painfull to see it being driven into the ground.
  • XxThe_BarbxX - Heavens Tear
    XxThe_BarbxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ok, noramly they post a link on updater that gose to page with timer. but i can wach that clock too. Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Server: Heavens Tear | Faction: Cathedral
    -=FB/TT/TW/Web Site/Forums/GSC=-
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:surrender forgot to say MALE VENO FTW! :D lol i say they should deeveate from that and make a male..and on the female barb thing...how do you know there not females?
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    whats the rubber band glitch? o.O im not all that smart enough to use glitches....plus i heard a whisper that they get you thee BAN HAMMAH!

its a glitch in the non-bannable sense... it's problem with server lag (or something similar)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:surrender forgot to say MALE VENO FTW! :D lol i say they should deeveate from that and make a male..and on the female barb thing...how do you know there not females?

Because female untamed look like Venos?

(Reproduction...Eww!)
  • GriffinJ - Harshlands
    GriffinJ - Harshlands Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hold that thought...........b:avoid............
    Although glitch seems a word that people would always have found useful, it is first recorded in English in 1962 in the writing of John Glenn: “Another term we adopted to describe some of our problems was ‘glitch.’ ” Glenn then gives the technical sense of the word the astronauts had adopted: “Literally, a glitch is a spike or change in voltage in an electrical current.” It is easy to see why the astronauts, who were engaged in a highly technical endeavor, might have generalized a term from electronics to cover other technical problems. Since then glitch has passed beyond technical use and now covers a wide variety of malfunctions and mishaps.
    edited September 2009
    Options

Funny, because to my knowledge there are no bikers, cheerleaders, raptors, gryphons, or piranhas in Chinese mythology, and I know Hercules isn't. Not sure on phoenixes, I think they have a version of that, the Ho-oh I believe? I know the dragon aerogear for Untamed isn't a Chinese dragon either, it's European, and they used the wrong spelling with the Kirin, that's the Japanese spelling. The Chinese spelling should be Qilin.
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options

(Reproduction...Eww!)

b:dir--

b:beatenupb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Bugs aren't planned, they just happen....

They would not happen if they would test things first before implementing the patches.
    And I think the developers are competent enough to handle things.

No they are not. There are bugs in the games that have been there for years and have never been fixed. Any other games I played would have fixed those bugs in a matter of hours or days.

Exemples :

- Forrest Ruins weekly event : bugged and closed since January 2008

- Monthly/Yearly races : closed since early 2008, runor says they are bugged.

- Veno's air pet bugging monsters : bug been in the game for years.

- Veno's pet skill Flesh ream : bug been in game for years.

And many more. SO far, every patch they put in brought more bugs into the game. Some minor ones were fixed. But it could have been easily prevented if those lazy chinese devs did some testing on their patches before releasing them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
    edited September 2009
    Options

(Reproduction...Eww!)

sorry...couldnt picture female body parts onna panda....or a wolf...or a lion...but Venos for the most part look like humans except with tales or assorted ears. so i say they change it :D lol idk im tired and bored looking for somthing to do. 2:21am EST and im bored lol slept all day worked for accouple hours and came home....now im bored lol XD
  • missrumba1
    missrumba1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Any word on when the new classes with be implemented?