Comments

• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    MR SPOONS im usin a laptop and i cant take screen shots with X-fire

HELP ME please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

HELP ME

You should check the X-fire site, I'm not really a guru at X-fire related tech issues b:chuckle All the advice I could give would be to change the key binding
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    AWW that sux

i already searched the site for it

AND

i checked google
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Okay, so maybe the Barb cult won't be fixed... but what about the rubber band glitch? IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE! b:infuriated b:angry b:cry
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    AWW that sux

i already searched the site for it

AND

i checked google
    if you bothered to look in the menu under OPTIONS on Xfire you'd find what you're looking for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    can I have my assasin tomorrow?b:cute
  • Ecliptica - Lost City
    Ecliptica - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So...what new and wonderful things can we expect from this patch? Another glitched quest like the untamed Cultivation quest? Not a big deal as long as we have another charm pack sale right.
  • Asmathi - Sanctuary
    Asmathi - Sanctuary Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    can I have my assasin tomorrow?b:cute

He already said no. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Past is but a mere memory. Never Regret, for it can never be changed.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    39th reply! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    He already said no. b:sad

b:sad ty for reply
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    it's not the expansion, I can definitely tell you that! b:angry

heh... heh heh... sounds like the expansion will come VERY soon b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You missed morning.

And remember... mornings are vital.

b:chuckle
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I miss those announcements b:surrender
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I miss those announcements b:surrender

Everyone seems to...such a simple thing that no one really said much about till it was gone b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Everyone seems to...such a simple thing that no one really said much about till it was gone b:cry
    No kidding... "Why?" you ask for those reading this? Well...

IT REMINDED US OF WHEN DAILIES WERE AVAILABLE AGAIN! b:cry
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So duke will be silenced correct?
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Didn't read the entire thread, but will 1* dragon orb packs make a return to the boutique?
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    whats new this time Exp cube for players and Warsoul weps in boutique ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • goddessoffates
    goddessoffates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My veno is lvl 25 please tell me I am not going to have to start her over?
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My veno is lvl 25 please tell me I am not going to have to start her over?
    Just play the other classes till the Untamed cult quests get fixed. Don't just stick with one; that makes the game more boring b:cold
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Super_Ben - Dreamweaver
    Super_Ben - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    not to many people from dreamweaver tend to be on here anyway idk why yal complain about the sp culti thing(i dont have a veno or untamed that lv to really know what ur talkin about) but they make the game pretty good tho they do need to fix some things but they still do a good job keep up the good work guys.b:victory
  • Ecclectic - Dreamweaver
    Ecclectic - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    not that I know of, by the way have you folks heard about the X-Fire contest we're having? Someone told me PWI is giving out 15 Lobster mounts! Details here:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/event/eventsubpage/6331
    Done. And done. Now, will it add my 400 hours over 2 months to the group? :P

I know, I gotta count it from here on out. Just another excuse for me to play. Now, if only that pesky maint was last night instead of tonight...
    edited September 2009
    Options
    not to many people from dreamweaver tend to be on here anyway idk why yal complain about the sp culti thing(i dont have a veno or untamed that lv to really know what ur talkin about) but they make the game pretty good tho they do need to fix some things but they still do a good job keep up the good work guys.b:victory
    Play as one then before you start an uproar -.-
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited September 2009
    Options
    Gone through veno and barb lvl 9 cult and still have no idea what issue there is. And yeah, Dreamweaver for me, but I'm only on the forums during maint.
    edited September 2009
    Options

HELP ME please
    Should work even on a laptop using scroll lock + s. It will want to auto upload the screenshot to your X Fire member page for you after using that shortcut. If you still have problems, make sure X Fire is ingame enabled by hitting scroll lock + C from the login screen, BEFORE you login, that way it's not a problem to logout. This is all assuming you play fullscreen mode, otherwise you can see X Fire running. scroll lock + whichever key should still work regardless of mode you're in.
  • koukou
    koukou Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hm...... Big patch or small patch?

Small : 9.62 mb
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Gone through veno and barb lvl 9 cult and still have no idea what issue there is.
    Wtf... Anyways...

Most people had an issue with the level 9 cult to where they couldn't advance through it.

Something else I wanna direct the GM's attention on: I've been told by my friends that some of them can't buy/sell items in shops (even with the Safety Lock off), and there was another case where they couldn't level their pets, even if the pets are lower leveled than them.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited September 2009
    Options
    I've had issues lvling my pets a couple times too. Logging always fixed it, and it's a rare occurance anyways.
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    koukou wrote: »
    Small : 9.62 mb

and you would know this... how?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Soooo. Can you give us a sneak preview of which new bugs will creep in the game after tonight's patch?

Can you also please ask PW China to hire COMPETENT developpers instead of the monkey-brained ones they have right now?

Thank you from all the PWI community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh