No more FB's help?

Options
2»

Comments

• Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why would you teleport to the other towns? I've always gone by foot, mount, or aerogear.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why would you teleport to the other towns? I've always gone by foot, mount, or aerogear.

It takes time to travel by foot,if you want to buy spurred mount then go ahead and you have to be lvl 30 in order to fly.I am talking about fb19s here.I wouldn't encourage those to start buying from the cashop at that lvl if they are still trying the game out.This being lvl 19.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I ran from Etherblade to both other cities when I had my quest to deliver the letters, without a mount I should add, well, I ran to the first one anyway, second one I swam. It may take a little while, but it's worth it to save some coin, not to mention learn a bit about the lay of the land on the way.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why would you do that when you can take the teleporters as that is what the quest is for to introduse you to them?It was easy for me to fly to Etherblade and to the Lost City then it is to walk or teleport.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Primarily because I'm cheap. Why would I pay 4,000 coin on a quest when I can do it for free?
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Primarily because I'm cheap. Why would I pay 4,000 coin on a quest when I can do it for free?

Because it'd take you ages? Running to both towns could be like an hour or so. Try grinding for that long and see if you earn more than 4k.

What I used to do if I had to tele long distances is grind out the fee first, usually took only a few kills on nearby mobs, then teleport.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It is faster that is why.It takes time to get an FB squad together and if no one is around you just wasted all that time traveling for nothing when you could of gone straight to the Arch and picked the quest up from there.

I would imagine that most are now skipping their fb19s and possibly 29s as the reason they aren't squading and maybe 39.I have heard of ppl on this very forum say they haven't done single FB and they are 60+.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    As I recall it was closer to 45 minutes. Just my style of play, same reason I refuse to buy materials for my weapons, armour, and potions from other players.
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    its prolly better the low levels arent getting a high level to do all the work for them. Maybe people can do their FB's with people their level and actually learn a thing or two about dungeons. I think it would benefit everyone in the long run.
    sumtin like what i had to go threw ^^
    b202043474.jpg

You, Sky, myself and my bf Zab did our fb39s together.. with no wine xD I remember it was fun times lol
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You might be at a higher lvl if you didn't waste all that time and I got some decent armour off of catshops.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Might be, but I'm not concerned with that. I'm quite content to gain levels at my own pace. Last time I checked I wasn't in a race with anyone to see who could get the highest level the fastest.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You, Sky, myself and my bf Zab did our fb39s together.. with no wine xD I remember it was fun times lol

hehe.. it was! High levels.. pff.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    Kylley - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If someone needs help on fb19, 29 and 39, that person can pm me in game during the weekendsb:cute, if im there and that i have the time to, ill surely come helpb:victory

Btw, around two weeks ago, we were four to do the fb39 of one of my friend, lvl44 cleric(tabber or leader), lvl50 archer and two lvl50 venoes(my bro and me) my bro's magmite tanked the two first boss while we were spamming heal on it and my guardian wolf tanked the last one while we were healing itb:pleased Was lot of fun and still is when we do bh in thereb:cute
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    Rayder, Sharptooth Wolfling: main pet
    Lyro, Guardian Wolf: magic tank, dder
    Kowlin: lurer
    Flameche, Blazing Pheonix
    BigBro, Crystalline Magmite: tanker (Yes i finally have a magmite, my bro gave me his cause he got a Walker b:surrender )