9/5/2009 - Legendary Vs Nefarious @ Archosaur

Options
13»

Comments

• TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Herne you really must be dumb she didn't mean Class and in Veno, Cleric, Archer she meant class as in social class the way you act? lmao really are you so **** that you couldn't understand that simple comment?

I mean you do type like there is something wrong with you so i think your the last person to start on about something. Another thing you really think that Tw is why we get good gear think again it's because we work hard for everything we get Tw pay mostly just covers Pots, Dailys and charms it's by no means something to make you have enough to get all the gear we have.

When you were in nef you had trouble getting help with TTs and other runs you want to know why that is? it's because your an **** and no one likes you so really find a mirror and take a good look at your self maybe then you'll notice that your nothing but a low life loser that needs help.

i have to disagree..herne is actually nice and helpful...no fence ron u have always been cool and nice too..like most in nef while i was there!
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It was Sasaki's choice not to attack Outlaw. He and Pockey were friends. Falls continued this gesture of good-will into his tenure as leader, even when Outlaw was falling apart. If anything, Outlaw was your pet Herne, as you tried so hard to recruit and raise the hype over their sudden surge in membership, only to bail once Scridon didn't bid on us.

Make all the claims you want, but it's pretty obvious that all you are driven by is your own motivation for revenge. The fact that you can't even get over it shows a lack of maturity on your part.

By the way, got proof that I buy things with guild money? I didn't think so, all you go on are rumors from other people that only dislike Nefarious - not the actual person playing the character.

we wasnt aloud to pk outlaw members...
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I also hear Miriade is quitting

how's up for party?
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i guess this is getting quite off topic...can we just stop this..?i will end what i started and i apologize u mirium..
    anyway u r staying in my BL...guess that is better for both of us! b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The original intention of this thread, to acknowledge Nef's victory of Arch, has been fulfilled. I would like to suggest a mod close this topic before more flaming ensues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Earcher - Sanctuary
    Earcher - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    are you back playing time game?

awww sadly i cant. im just having a short holiday in signapore now and going back to work in china in a week's time.

a friend was asking to play this archer hee =D
    Elfen Lied is my life
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I must say, I've ventured out to many other forums these past couple of days and there is no better drama across the land as there is in Sanctuary Server-PWI. Thank you all for a delicious read b:chuckle

oh and one last thing...
    You better learn to respect people that are higher class and more powerful than you are, or you will probably end up dead or in jail.

really? Let's go beyond faction affiliation. This is the #1 most pathetic line ever uttered in these forums, you elitist moron. Vahnhalia, you should keep your mouth tightly closed. You are more or less one of the worst venos i've come across. Yea ,yea call me "fail" too if you wish, the previously stated facts, however, do not change.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Locking per request, and for good reason b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.